How I got into looksmaxxing rabbithole

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Kanye was Right
This takes me back to 2021…The era of Jordan peterson and Andrew Tate (Top g). Just like any other zoomers at the time, I was an avid Andrew tate follower, cracking jokes about “waht colors ur bugatti”. However, I was a bluepilled normie completely unaware of blackpill, nonetheless looksmaxxing…Until one day I noticed a video on my youtube feed: “100 blackpill beliefs in one video” by Wheat Cuckfles. After that video, I started religiously watching Wheat waffles video, and soon, Gerbert Johnson. At this point I was still about 50% blackpilled, thinking not everything about this is right. That is until Tails (my enlightner and savior) showed up in my feed. He’s videos and daily dose of brutal blackpill evidence completely destroyed my normie mind. One day, I noticed him calling a certain website users “autistic gymcel masculinity copers”. That website was the Looksmax.org. Out of curiosity, I got into the website and started reading BOTB posts. Numerous autistic looksmaxxing methods and facial analysis methods involving dozens of ratios and mathematical formulas…Initially, I found all of this incredibly funny. The memes like “its over”, “ropemaxx” “(blank)maxx” made me laugh and entertained all the time. Thus, browsing this forum became my daily hobby, not knowing this will lead me into a rabbithole that is looksmaxxing. And 2 years later here I am.

Also, I am different from those normie tiktokcels who joined within a year. I should be considered an OG looksmaxxer

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ecig, tombradylover, Agendum and 5 others
State of the forum.

Someone makes a high effort thread just to get a bunch of “DNR”. That shit should be considered spam

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx and N8verBegan
Andrew Tate was 2022

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Mr. Nobody, IMOGYOU and 2 others
I was researching overbites and every article and Reddit post had people writing incel language. Just lol at how subhuman that trait is.

Thank fuck it's fixable

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and N8verBegan

State of the forum.

Someone makes a high effort thread just to get a bunch of “DNR”. That shit should be considered spam
Its all the tiktokcels

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
tl;dr: "GUISEE IVE BEEN LURKING SINCE 1996!!!"

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, 9cel, dimorphism and 3 others
State of the forum.

Dnrdlol

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PsychoDsk

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and ascension
2022 was ages ago
I stopped caring about time once I actually got fucked over in 2021 but even then it really started with the beginning of Covid. Very weird it’s already been 4 years

State of the forum.

he has jordan as pfp, well deserved

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and ascension
I stopped caring about time once I actually got fucked over in 2021 but even then it really started with the beginning of Covid. Very weird it’s already been 4 years
Even normies got a fucked up time frame from COVID, in the UK we had lockdowns on and off for 2.5 years

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Even normies got a fucked up time frame from COVID, in the UK we had lockdowns on and off for 2.5 years
It was pretty much a year and half for us. But I did find the Blackpill and develop a lot of my current views/interests during that time.

I was researching overbites and every article and Reddit post had people writing incel language. Just lol at how subhuman that trait is.

Thank fuck it's fixable
did you fix it though?

the first time i came here in 2022 when i watched elliot rodgers video and searched puahate n shit in search i couldnt find it but i found this and thought that u guys were bunch of a fukicng retarded niggers cuz u posted gore. now i am here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, ElTruecel and N8verBegan
How did you fix it?

Also, I have to disagree. An overbite is by no means a truly subhuman trait. Most people are unaware that you have it except if its hyper severe. Underbite is truly subhuman, however.

bro i found out through the incel wiki
i was doomscrolling online and found a search result for the incel wiki and i found out about this site after looking around
i'll admit i havent been here very long but at least i'm not one of those leeching fucks who lurk on the website and take info from here without making an account and giving valuable information themselves

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan
This takes me back to 2021…The era of Jordan peterson and Andrew Tate (Top g). Just like any other zoomers at the time, I was an avid Andrew tate follower, cracking jokes about “waht colors ur bugatti”. However, I was a bluepilled normie completely unaware of blackpill, nonetheless looksmaxxing…Until one day I noticed a video on my youtube feed: “100 blackpill beliefs in one video” by Wheat Cuckfles. After that video, I started religiously watching Wheat waffles video, and soon, Gerbert Johnson. At this point I was still about 50% blackpilled, thinking not everything about this is right. That is until Tails (my enlightner and savior) showed up in my feed. He’s videos and daily dose of brutal blackpill evidence completely destroyed my normie mind. One day, I noticed him calling a certain website users “autistic gymcel masculinity copers”. That website was the Looksmax.org. Out of curiosity, I got into the website and started reading BOTB posts. Numerous autistic looksmaxxing methods and facial analysis methods involving dozens of ratios and mathematical formulas…Initially, I found all of this incredibly funny. The memes like “its over”, “ropemaxx” “(blank)maxx” made me laugh and entertained all the time. Thus, browsing this forum became my daily hobby, not knowing this will lead me into a rabbithole that is looksmaxxing. And 2 years later here I am.

Also, I am different from those normie tiktokcels who joined within a year. I should be considered an OG looksmaxxer
My brother told me about mewing when I was 13 then I got left on read about my Italian oneitis and fell down the looksmaxxing rabbit hole

the fact you are advocating on why you should be an “OG looksmaxxer” proves ur a tiktokcel faggot most high IQ greys who join dont give af about being “og” or any shit like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066

As long as you're not a tiktok nigger Im okay with you

imagine listening to Tails lol

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss