HOW I GREW 2 INCH IN A MONTH AT 16

mathis

mathis

Zephir
I turned 16yo 3 month ago, and since 15 i think i did grew like 1 inch. It was basicly over for me (at least i thought). Then i heard abt heightmaxxing and gave it a try.
Remember that all of this is only my experience. Doesnt mean it work 100% even tho i think it does. Im not selling the product i will mention.

Here it is : arginine+ornithine just before bed.( at least 30mn before because it seem like arginine peak hgh release occure after around 1 hour ) I was literally feeling leg pain the morning and felt taller day by day.
I know it sound crazy but its the truth and 100% wasnt a late growth spurt.

I Also took boron every morning during this period but im not shure if it did helped. I didnt took anything else and havent change anything in my diet or sleep.

I linked a photo with the product i used just under this thread. I took 2 boron ones and 2 arg+orn each day.

⚠️edit: seem like i didnt took enought. Optimal dosage should be 10 grams of arginine and 2 grams ornithine.if you dont have a lot of money the best price/efficacity dosage is 1-2 grams of arginine and 0,5-1 gram of ornithine.

Attachments

• 20240125_024458.jpg
    20240125_024458.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1, VrilChad, Toddricus and 12 others
Thats not enough l-arginine to do anything

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, RTLBbc, Deleted member 61895 and 3 others
how tall are you

I asked chat gpt abt this seem like more will not make much difference. Dont have hundreds of dollard to spend on this anyway
9 grams is optimal dose

Puberty

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
kill yourself

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RTLBbc, horizontallytall, N1666 and 9 others
good stuff boyo keep it up :feelsokman: make sure to update when you're 6'3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: capybara and mathis
stopped reading at the title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Bump

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
I turned 16yo 3 month ago, and since 15 i think i did grew like 1 inch. It was basicly over for me (at least i thought). Then i heard abt heightmaxxing and gave it a try.
Remember that all of this is only my experience. Doesnt mean it work 100% even tho i think it does. Im not selling the product i will mention.

Here it is : arginine+ornithine just before bed.( at least 30mn before because it seem like arginine peak hgh release occure after around 1 hour ) I was literally feeling leg pain the morning and felt taller day by day.
I know it sound crazy but its the truth and 100% wasnt a late growth spurt.

I Also took boron every morning during this period but im not shure if it did helped. I didnt took anything else and havent change anything in my diet or sleep.

I linked a photo with the product i used just under this thread. I took 2 boron ones and 2 arg+orn each day.

⚠️edit: seem like i didnt took enought. Optimal dosage should be 10 grams of arginine and 2 grams ornithine.if you dont have a lot of money the best price/efficacity dosage is 1-2 grams of arginine and 0,5-1 gram of ornithine.
100% cope jfl

Pretty legit. Its not my case tho. I have a gf unlike you if i want attention i dont need this
if you really think taking 10% of the rdi for a nonessential nutrient is gonna make you grow more then blasting hgh, then you are fucking retarded

if you really think taking 10% of the rdi for a nonessential nutrient is gonna make you grow more then blasting hgh, then you are fucking retarded
I dont "think" it work. It workED. But It was stupid to take this at first yh.

Keep coping because you hope it dont work since your too lazy to try it 😹
yeah bro im too lazy to take a fucking sugarpill, just so much work

yeah bro im too lazy to take a fucking sugarpill, just so much work
Im pretty shure you are the kind of guy who think hgh+ia is the only solution. Im not gonna debate with you uf you dont trust me its your choice.

Im pretty shure you are the kind of guy who think hgh+ia is the only solution. Im not gonna debate with you uf you dont trust me its your choice.
literally the only things that have been proven to increase adult height in pubescent childeren are collagen tripeptides+ and pharma ais, nothing else, so if even hgh might be cope then what makes you think this shit will make a difference

literally the only things that have been proven to increase adult height in pubescent childeren are collagen tripeptides+ and pharma ais, nothing else, so if even hgh might be cope then what makes you think this shit will make a difference
Its just what worked for me. Ofc its not proved. But its the only solution for someone who cant afford ia and this kind of stuff. Its pretty cheap so its worth it to try. May not work for everyone but it did worked for me so it will 100% do too with at least some other guys who will try.

Its just what worked for me. Ofc its not proved. But its the only solution for someone who cant afford ia and this kind of stuff. Its pretty cheap so its worth it to try. May not work for everyone but it did worked for me so it will 100% do too with at least some other guys who will try.
non pharma ais are very cheap and as far as i know work basically the same as pharma, 24$ for 240 days is very cheap https://amzn.to/47JiwCJ

yeah just take boron then . But probably not gonna make a big difference since its not farma ia
boron does the opposite, it increases estrogen 🤣

no idea where you got this idea from
If you ask google you are not going to find actual answer. Studies on this arent fully over. "Yes, boron has been suggested to have potential as an aromatase inhibitor, which is an enzyme involved in the production of estrogen. However, more research is needed to fully understand its effectiveness and potential side effects in this regard."

If you ask google you are not going to find actual answer. Studies on this arent fully over. "Yes, boron has been suggested to have potential as an aromatase inhibitor, which is an enzyme involved in the production of estrogen. However, more research is needed to fully understand its effectiveness and potential side effects in this regard."
so its 100% proven to increase estrogen but supposedly has potential to inhibit some estrogen 🤣

so its 100% proven to increase estrogen but supposedly has potential to inhibit some estrogen 🤣
It does work as aromatase inhibitor. Its the only thing that matter. There is pretty crazy result on rats with it btw.

"boron is a natural ai"

"source"

"i feel like it increased my test"
wow
No. Just ask an IA idk like chat gpt abt it. Unlike google it can give precise answer

"boron is a natural ai"

"source"

"i feel like it increased my test"
wow
Nah. I legit have a LOT of hight test sign since i take it. Not like a placebo bs

No. Just ask an IA idk like chat gpt abt it. Unlike google it can give precise answer
so youre telling me youre source about boron being an ai is from CHATGPT?? AHAHAHAHAH, youre saying chat gptnis more reputable than pub med you fucking retard, my studies were on human aswell and ur talking shit about stidies on rats gtfoh

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Nah. I legit have a LOT of hight test sign since i take it. Not like a placebo bs
stop embarrassing yourself and cut your losses

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Another thread bringing false hope to people, even blasting hgh and adex won’t make you grow that much, it’s just puberty

so youre telling me youre source about boron being an ai is from CHATGPT?? AHAHAHAHAH, youre saying chat gptnis more reputable than pub med you fucking retard, my studies were on human aswell and ur talking shit about stidies on rats gtfoh
Link me the studie

• Woah
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
it's called puberty my nigga, that's nowhere near enough

• +1
Reactions: nigkook