HOW I GREW 2 INCH IN A MONTH AT 16

Its on women dumbass🙏😭 now NEVER talk to me again low iq monkey

but testing on rats is more believable? you retarded nigger i told you to stop embarrassing yourself and dyor but you arent listening you faggot cunt

• +1
Reactions: sqwashy
increases cortisol - Mohammad Reza Naghii et al. J Trace Elem Med Biol. 2011 Jan.
increases estrogen in rats since you love rats so much - s
M H Sheng et al. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2001 Jul
inceases efficiency of estrogen in men -
Lara Pizzorno. Integr Med (Encinitas). 2015 Aug.
and i could go on forever, idk what makes you think it would be different male to female but u have autism so idk

I turned 16yo 3 month ago, and since 15 i think i did grew like 1 inch. It was basicly over for me (at least i thought). Then i heard abt heightmaxxing and gave it a try.
Remember that all of this is only my experience. Doesnt mean it work 100% even tho i think it does. Im not selling the product i will mention.

Here it is : arginine+ornithine just before bed.( at least 30mn before because it seem like arginine peak hgh release occure after around 1 hour ) I was literally feeling leg pain the morning and felt taller day by day.
I know it sound crazy but its the truth and 100% wasnt a late growth spurt.

I Also took boron every morning during this period but im not shure if it did helped. I didnt took anything else and havent change anything in my diet or sleep.

I linked a photo with the product i used just under this thread. I took 2 boron ones and 2 arg+orn each day.

⚠️edit: seem like i didnt took enought. Optimal dosage should be 10 grams of arginine and 2 grams ornithine.if you dont have a lot of money the best price/efficacity dosage is 1-2 grams of arginine and 0,5-1 gram of ornithine.
arginine only boosts hgh intravenously

Microfractures now

• +1
Reactions: mathis
retards like you are the reason why this website is shit

• +1
Reactions: odux
i grew 4 inches at 16 without drugs destroying my health. it was because of puberty 🙀

I turned 16yo 3 month ago, and since 15 i think i did grew like 1 inch. It was basicly over for me (at least i thought). Then i heard abt heightmaxxing and gave it a try.
Remember that all of this is only my experience. Doesnt mean it work 100% even tho i think it does. Im not selling the product i will mention.

Here it is : arginine+ornithine just before bed.( at least 30mn before because it seem like arginine peak hgh release occure after around 1 hour ) I was literally feeling leg pain the morning and felt taller day by day.

I Also took boron every morning during this period but im not shure if it did helped. I didnt took anything else and havent change anything in my diet or sleep.

I linked a photo with the product i used just under this thread. I took 2 boron ones and 2 arg+orn each day.

⚠️edit: seem like i didnt took enought. Optimal dosage should be 10 grams of arginine and 2 grams ornithine.if you dont have a lot of money the best price/efficacity dosage is 1-2 grams of arginine and 0,5-1 gram of ornithine.
Anyone following this is a straight up caveman.

If your this dumb to believe boron and arginine is going to make you grow. I don’t want you living in my society, the Spartans would have thrown you in the back yard with the rest of the disabled babies

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future_mogger, Asps12 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Anyone following this is a straight up caveman.

If your this dumb to believe boron and arginine is going to make you grow. I don’t want you living in my society, the Spartans would have thrown you in the back yard with the rest of the disabled babies
I did grew. It doesnt matter what you think

you will probably get there anyways, wasted money imo.

• +1
The part they tested on rats is similar on humans. Why would they even do it otherwise bruh you are so dumb
so youre saying humans are closer related to rats thean women? JFL

The part they tested on rats is similar on humans. Why would they even do it otherwise bruh you are so dumb
nigga fda stopped using rats a while ago for human products, because it isn’t similar enough

How much mg of l-arganine did you take daily?

Isn’t l citruline better than l arginine?

Regardless of the people shitting on you, thanks for sharing this, I think there might be some truth in your post.

Regardless of the people shitting on you, thanks for sharing this, I think there might be some truth in your post.
Thx. Yea everytime someone post something there is always someone to spread his hate. But you can trust me its my legit story.

any height growth before your 20s is highly attributed to genetics, I call these methods BULL

I have 500mg too bro. Take 3-4 pills everyday no problem with that
Dawg. ain’t NOBODY tryna pop THREE or FOUR damn PILLS in they body. Ur liver gon be BEGGING fo you to stop

• JFL
Reactions: Asps12
Dawg. ain’t NOBODY tryna pop THREE or FOUR damn PILLS in they body. Ur liver gon be BEGGING fo you to stop
No. 4 pills is COMPLETLY fine. You could even take 8 if you take 4 morning / 4 at night

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC

bro I think you just grew as you naturally would but good shit anyway

• +1
but testing on rats is more believable? you retarded nigger i told you to stop embarrassing yourself and dyor but you arent listening you faggot cunt
let me rape you

• +1
Greycel puberty moment #746

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mathis and Deleted member 61895
I asked chat gpt abt this seem like more will not make much difference. Dont have hundreds of dollard to spend on this anyway
gpt ofc

IA can be very usefull when it come to very precise infromation that would be impossible to find otherwise
nigger shut up, you cant even spell ai. what ethnic race are you

• Love it
To expensive and i dont want to fuck my health
i would give up everything to be your age.

You’ll understand once u grow up.

i would give up everything to be your age.

You’ll understand once u grow up.
What should i do?? Bro hgh is way too expensive and my parents are never going to let keep it

A pharmacist recommended one spoon of arginine before sleeping. Is that enough? Every 10ml has like a gram

A pharmacist recommended one spoon of arginine before sleeping. Is that enough? Every 10ml has like a gram
You need at least a gram. Take it 30min before bed.

• Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe