HOW I GREW 2 INCH IN A MONTH AT 16

Are u trolling boyo?

Bro Found out the skyscraper method 💀💀💀💀💀

Blud grew 4 inches in 1 month💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

How the fuck did we go from 5'10 now to 6'0.8? Did you grow overnight?
My growth stack + obv late growth spurt. Im 16.5 yo so its not that weird

• JFL
Reactions: lonelycurry
I turned 16yo 3 month ago, and since 15 i think i did grew like 1 inch. It was basicly over for me (at least i thought). Then i heard abt heightmaxxing and gave it a try.
Remember that all of this is only my experience. Doesnt mean it work 100% even tho i think it does. Im not selling the product i will mention.

Here it is : arginine+ornithine just before bed.( at least 30mn before because it seem like arginine peak hgh release occure after around 1 hour ) I was literally feeling leg pain the morning and felt taller day by day.
I know it sound crazy but its the truth and 100% wasnt a late growth spurt.

I Also took boron every morning during this period but im not shure if it did helped. I didnt took anything else and havent change anything in my diet or sleep.

I linked a photo with the product i used just under this thread. I took 2 boron ones and 2 arg+orn each day.

⚠️edit: seem like i didnt took enought. Optimal dosage should be 10 grams of arginine and 2 grams ornithine.if you dont have a lot of money the best price/efficacity dosage is 1-2 grams of arginine and 0,5-1 gram of ornithine.
500 mg of genetics everyday you said?

• Woah
Reactions: mathis
Stop spreading misinformation about boron you apes.

After only 1 week of boron supplementation of 6 mg/d, a further study by Naghii et al20 of healthy males (n = 8) found (1) a significant increase in free testosterone, which rose from an average of 11.83 pg/mL to 15.18 pg/mL; and (2) significant decreases in E2, which dropped from 42.33 pg/mL to 25.81 pg/mL. All of the inflammatory biomarkers that were measured also decreased: (1) interleukin (IL) 6, from 1.55 pg/mL to 0.87 pg/mL; (2) high-sensitivity C-reactive protein (hs-CRP) by approximately 50%, a remarkable decrease, from 1460 ng/mL to 795 ng/mL; and (3) tumor necrosis factor α (TNF-α) by approximately 30%, from 12.32 to 9.97 pg/mL. Levels of dihydrotestosterone, cortisol, and vitamin D increased slightly.

The significant decrease in the men’s plasma E2 after 1 week of boron supplementation suggests a higher rate of conversion of total testosterone (T) to free testosterone (FT) in the testosterone metabolic pathway. In support, the ratios of FT/T, T/E2, and FT/E2 were all significantly increased

people just spontaneously grow, it was nothing more than a coincidence...