How I look like now and what I was doing. (To a member's request.)

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Hey @SHARK , you asked me how I look like now. I consider myself ascended but I put a lot of time in gym and youtube now (aka chasing my passion), so I really dont wish for a relationship as its too time consuming

What I have been doing:
  1. Focusing on making videos
  2. Leaving looksmax as I do agree with blackpill but I didn't find any ascending information from it (and some of the community is toxic)
  3. Playing video games and watching movies while I still have time
  4. Losing weight

If you want to see me in motion:

For all the users here larping, I highly recommend looksmaxxing based on personal experience, its not a save it all to depression and stuff but its closest there is to a life hack to getting women. Currently now focusing on a few other projects

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Time Travel, SHARK and 10 others
bro the "nice guy" look in that imgur pic suits you much more than trying to come off intimidating ded srs, you look really good like that

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Invisible

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rockndogs, DidntRead, mido the slayer and 3 others
Yo if you had bigger lips you’d look good man
Try to suck on some cock or something to get them
Semidedsrs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AestheticPrince, rockndogs, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Einon
You have a very,"ChadNextDoor look"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Time Travel
Invisible
Why the h8 m8
bro the "nice guy" look in that imgur pic suits you much more than trying to come off intimidating ded srs, you look really good like that
Yeh bro but its my normal face. This is just me when smiling but thanks for the tip

Hey @SHARK , you asked me how I look like now. I consider myself ascended but I put a lot of time in gym and youtube now (aka chasing my passion), so I really dont wish for a relationship as its too time consuming

What I have been doing:
  1. Focusing on making videos
  2. Leaving looksmax as I do agree with blackpill but I didn't find any ascending information from it (and some of the community is toxic)
  3. Playing video games and watching movies while I still have time
  4. Losing weight

If you want to see me in motion:

For all the users here larping, I highly recommend looksmaxxing based on personal experience, its not a save it all to depression and stuff but its closest there is to a life hack to getting women. Currently now focusing on a few other projects

mogs me

You look way better,you have to hairmaxx more though

Get lip fillers asap

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Nah u mog me

Prob 18cm but why
That's a lot from a guy who hasn't seen me :lul:. Seriously u mog and get fillers for your lips dedsrs. A better investment than cryptos for sure.

Did you leanmax? Nice 👍

Hairlinemaxxing would be the next big looksmax, just so you're aware. I'm 5 days into dermarolling + peppermint oil, neither of which chemically castrate you or have sides, and the results have been pretty damn good. It's already visibly lower and theres baby hairs outlining my old nw0 hairline. Just some food for though, if you could at least get your hairline straight that would be a big looks gain.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
grow it longer
Ok bro thought I should keep it short.
Hairlinemaxxing would be the next big looksmax, just so you're aware. I'm 5 days into dermarolling + peppermint oil, neither of which chemically castrate you or have sides, and the results have been pretty damn good. It's already visibly lower and theres baby hairs outlining my old nw0 hairline. Just some food for though, if you could at least get your hairline straight that would be a big looks gain.
You mean straight hair with the machine? :3
How much was dermaroll btw?

Ok bro thought I should keep it short.

You mean straight hair with the machine? :3

How much was dermaroll btw?
Right now it’s 0.5mm, which is trash and I’m surprised I’ve gotten any results. I’m getting my 2.5mm dr pen soon which will give me even more insane results.

Hairlinemaxxing would be the next big looksmax, just so you're aware. I'm 5 days into dermarolling + peppermint oil, neither of which chemically castrate you or have sides, and the results have been pretty damn good.It's already visibly lower and theres baby hairs outlining my old nw0 hairline.
Jfl @ this

Nice man thanks for the thread. You look pretty good in motion.
but I put a lot of time in gym and youtube now (aka chasing my passion), so I really dont wish for a relationship as its too time consuming
Major cope. You’re looksmaxxed you should try at least 1 relationship if you can get one

Nice man thanks for the thread. You look pretty good in motion.

Major cope. You’re looksmaxxed you should try at least 1 relationship if you can get one
Hey, im actually thinking of going for the girl by following the girl on instagram (but im uncertain if it would look desperate or beta to her).
However I still feel I can be bodymaxxed atleast. Anyway I think Ill have atleast some chances in college

Im not mentalcel, quite opposite, I just tend to have a oneitis which is completly normal
you're incel and it's no longer because of your looks which by definition makes you a mentalcel

you're incel and it's no longer because of your looks which by definition makes you a mentalcel
Yeh possibly or I just dont go out where its hobbies with women.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Nice work, man. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back