How I Slayed Scandinavian Stacylite At Work (PHOTOS INCLUDED)

Is sweden full of stacies?
By international standards yes, at least full of stacylites. But looks are extremely inflated here, so what you deem stacy is a lot different from what we do over here.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Napoleon1800
By international standards yes, at least full of stacylites. But looks are extremely inflated here, so what you deem stacy is a lot different from what we do over here.
Is it just colouring halo?

Wait so Sweden mtb is htb in other countries?

So stacy by Sweden standards is like High psl angelic model face?

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
Is it just colouring halo?

Wait so Sweden mtb is htb in other countries?
yes I would def say so, or well it depends. There are some countries like Italy that are at the same level as us

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and Napoleon1800
on second thought this is a HTB with pheno halo, i may have put stacylite in the title to clickbait incels

yes I would def say so, or well it depends. There are some countries like Italy that are at the same level as us
the average italian foid is short and repulsive with mustaches and jew noses

the average italian foid is short and repulsive with mustaches and jew noses
Yes now that I think about it there are more gl women in sweden than italy on average, but italian stacies and SL are at the same level as swedes I'd say

this is def someone whos never been to scandinavia just parrotting stereotypes, there are tons of foids who look like greta thunberg in scandinavia with no eyebrows, paper thin lips and ogre facial structures

some scandinavian foids also have the "redneck" pheno seen in amerimutts

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Brutal how you doxxed this chick though jfl, with her name, picture and everything. Sweden is a pretty small country with peoples personal information posted online by the government. Any swede could probably crack down where she lives in 10 minutes or so if they wanted to :lul:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Deleted member 47552
this is def someone whos never been to scandinavia just parrotting stereotypes, there are tons of foids who look like greta thunberg in scandinavia with no eyebrows, paper thin lips and ogre facial structures

some scandinavian foids also have the "redneck" pheno seen in amerimutts
I've lived here for 20 years what are you talking about bruh

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
  • +1
So I'm supposed to believe this guy is a tall unmoggable chadlite who slays stacys left and right then immediately logs onto incel forums to blog about it?

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, mogger10, DR. NICKGA and 1 other person
  • +1
their stacies are at the same level as us imo, but yeah you're right there are more GL swedes on average
Just cuz of colouring halo

Blonde nords are evil kill them so they are not inflated by curries

somali immigrants in the slums of malmo wouldnt even touch her, LTB

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mog222, vyirus, Deleted member 52374 and 1 other person
Brutal how you doxxed this chick though jfl, with her name, picture and everything. Sweden is a pretty small country with peoples personal information posted online by the government. Any swede could probably crack down where she lives in 10 minutes or so if they wanted to :lul:
Find her and cuck @AspiringChanglite

• +1
He said she's Norwegian

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
I have autism, my intension was to reply to your finn statement
We all know you are Finnish you definitely one of them copers who claims Finland is the most Aryan white country on earth and you defeated all the fake whitecels like the Russians and your women are the most beautiful and your soft supple pale skin is not even worth a trillion dollars and Finland is so great so beautiful the Finns who definitely don't l like Mongols Finland Finland Finland yes I love to bring up Finland and I'm Finnish in every comment yes finland

• JFL
yeah I dnrd so makes sense, but norway is even smaller so it's even more over for her now tbh
I doubt u can just track someone down THAT easily tbh

I doubt u can just track someone down THAT easily tbh

• +1
I mean u know that person though

• Woah
her maxilla is good her undereye support isnt good but it doesnt matter at this point given her harmony, body and pheno
Tbh every friend group of girls in my high school (central stockholm) have this pheno but 5x hotter, nothing special. good for u

• +1
I'm scared
Penn Badgley You Netflix GIF by YOU

• +1
ur retarded
1. shes not swedish shes norwegian you would be able to tell if you actually read a word instead of just scrolling down to her picture and jerking off
2. sophia is obviously a fake name
3. i deliberately chose a picture of her face partially covered so you retards dont pimeyes her

So I'm supposed to believe this guy is a tall unmoggable chadlite who slays stacys left and right then immediately logs onto incel forums to blog about it?
this was from months ago and im only on this forum at night or in transit with nothing to do

ur retarded
1. shes not swedish shes norwegian you would be able to tell if you actually read a word instead of just scrolling down to her picture and jerking off
2. sophia is obviously a fake name
3. i deliberately chose a picture of her face partially covered so you retards dont pimeyes her
dnrd you filthy uncultured american

I'm sure there are those like you that haven't changed

Will you be able to find out all details about me with a single picture?
depends on what country you live in and the size of your digital footprint

• +1
yeah I dnrd so makes sense, but norway is even smaller so it's even more over for her now tbh
why would it be "over" for her, just because it got leaked that she got fucked by a chadlite?

depends on what country you live in and the size of your digital footprint
I live in the UK
I posted my face on here (in pms) and on discord
Someone also posted my face on reddit in r/ugly and r/trm I think
My face is also on YouTube and tiktok (though none with my consent)
I don't have Instagram

I live in the UK
I posted my face on here (in pms) and on discord
Someone also posted my face on reddit in r/ugly and r/trm I think
My face is also on YouTube and tiktok (though none with my consent)
I don't have Instagram
I could probably crack it down in a day or two at least, but I'm not interested in that haha. You should protect your privacy more though tbh bro

• +1
I could probably crack it down in a day or two at least, but I'm not interested in that haha. You should protect your privacy more though tbh bro
People spread my face because i was so insanely ugly lmao like it was surprising to them all just from 2 pictures btw and it spread

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: DildoFaggins and AspiringChanglite
People spread my face because i was so insanely ugly lmao like it was surprising to them all just from 2 pictures btw and it spread
hardmaxxing would probably help tbh, make yourself unrecognizable jfl

• +1
hardmaxxing would probably help tbh, make yourself unrecognizable jfl
Gonna cope with softmaxxing for a few years mainly heightmaxxing for now and then save money for around 3-4 hardmaxxes

• +1
  • +1