How I Slayed Scandinavian Stacylite At Work (PHOTOS INCLUDED)

However even with that I'm still non nt jfl
Same, you should honestly learn a new language and geomaxx. One thing I've noticed is that I seem a lot more NT when speaking english in foreign countries. Nt people can notice that something is off about us normally, but when we're in other countries speaking their language people just mistake our autism for being part of our accent/cultural difference.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Same, you should honestly learn a new language and geomaxx. One thing I've noticed is that I seem a lot more NT when speaking english in foreign countries. Nt people can notice that something is off about us normally, but when we're in other countries speaking their language people just mistake our autism for being part of our accent/cultural difference.
I'm not white

This schizo already got exposed as a larper and is now making up a story about fucking a white LTB which he calls a Stacy :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52374, Heinrich Schmidt, bradpittshairline and 3 others
Fish eyes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins and 📎♿️⚙️
Deathnik aka turk. Whitest I've been guessed was Italian, Albanian, Greek and lebanese
turk is not that bad, depends on how brown you are.
Look at that faggot hasan, he still gets chicks since he's gymmaxxed. Status also helps ofc but not bad looking either way tbh

• +1
turk is not that bad, depends on how brown you are.
Look at that faggot hasan, he still gets chicks since he's gymmaxxed. Status also helps ofc but not bad looking either way tbh
Hasn't has chadlite smv hes like 6'3, mogger frame, big skull, good features, I'm recessed, boneless, deformed, dogshit frame, 6'0.

i just wonder if all these stories are someone else’s life that you are witnessing or just from your own demented psyche

Insane line, hahaha.

I just cackled out loud; i love .org sometimes.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
hardmaxx

do your best to gymmax

lifts and hgh if you're still young
I'm gonna do the vitamins and bonesmashing and hardmewing copes maybe something will happen

Yes I will gymmaxx

My growth plates are still open I'm gonna heightwise after my exams are done which is in 2 weeks I'm doing my bloodwork on saturday

• Love it
Reactions: DildoFaggins
In what realm is this considered Stacylite?

I'm gonna do the vitamins and bonesmashing and hardmewing copes maybe something will happen

Yes I will gymmaxx

My growth plates are still open I'm gonna heightwise after my exams are done which is in 2 weeks I'm doing my bloodwork on saturday
amazing, good luck bro

• +1
Keep dreaming faggot

Thank you, you thought about joining a club of sorts? Like sports, martial arts, music
Not currently tbh, I'm quite busy with studying and the gym. Other than that I kind of just wanna relax in my free time. Read some books, go to the bars, etc.

• +1
Insane line, hahaha.

I just cackled out loud; i love .org sometimes.
Always my pleasure, Bushman.
High Five Friends GIF by Amazon Freevee

• Love it
Reactions: Bushman
Not currently tbh, I'm quite busy with studying and the gym. Other than that I kind of just wanna relax in my free time. Read some books, go to the bars, etc.
It might help with becoming more nt

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
nice shes kinda cutish

yall call any girl stacylite etc, shes good looking but still

idk i dont think foids give that much of a fuck about dick size if youre attractive unless its well below average
Very true, in all aspects, no matter what environment, face will always be most important.

She's ugly as fuck

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
So over the summer I was on internship in New York, living in a 3 bedroom place in Murray Hill with some of my fraternity brothers (couldn't afford Upper East Side or SoHo even though that's where the hot foids are).

At work I went to the same Sweetgreens for lunch most of the time, I always kept seeing a very obviously scandinavian stacylite (from her hair and makeup style) there, let's call her Sophia, who gave me insane IOIs for a couple of weeks. After a couple of weeks I decided to strike up some small talk with her, turns out she just graduated from some Norwegian university and recently started working at some scandinavian pension fund in the office building next to my investment bank. She was 23 or something (keep in mind I was 20) and kept complimenting my outfit in a very obvious "I want to tell you you're attractive without outright complimenting your face/body" despite the face that I was dressed like everybody else in a suit and tie. She said something like "your suit fits so well and your tie compliments you". She also asked me where I was from as she said she hasn't seen anyone who looked like me in Norway until she came to New York which I found weird but played along with it. She also had a pretty noticeable accent but her English was really good.

We talked a bit over text and even called each other during downtimes in our jobs turns out we work pretty similar roles (she's on the buyside on a rotational program covering fixed income and private credit I'm on the sellside in a product group) so she nerded out to me about work stuff.

A week later on Friday she wanted to go out together and said that she knew a club that a lot of her scandinavian friends go to, apparently its like a cultural/language thing, so she invited me and my two roommates (generic upper class WASPs, tall probably high HTN-low Chadlites) over to her apartment with her roommate (HTB from Denmark also working in finance) and we were drinking wine for a bit and getting to know each other and flirting a bit (her HTB roommate kept rubbing the chest of one of my roommates).

We went out later that night to that club which played EDM music which I guess is why they attract the europoor crowd, our group drifted apart and talked to other people (my roommate recognized a British guy from his bank), me and Sophia were making out for a bit and she was all over me on the dance floor, she kept feeding me shots at the bar, we left the club together without our roommates at around 2AM and went back to her place again, her roommate was still out, so she just pushed me onto her couch and started unbuttoning my shirt, we fucked for a bit.

It wasn't my best performance since I was affected by the alcohol but she was super submissive and kept begging me to pull her hair, spank her, choke her and basically throw her around (she even told me to pick her up and hold her upside down so she could suck my dick while I ate her out).

Pic of her for reference
View attachment 2581510
Disgusting degenerates

white women are the biggest whores

some guy will marry this one day ,nuke this world !

So over the summer I was on internship in New York, living in a 3 bedroom place in Murray Hill with some of my fraternity brothers (couldn't afford Upper East Side or SoHo even though that's where the hot foids are).

At work I went to the same Sweetgreens for lunch most of the time, I always kept seeing a very obviously scandinavian stacylite (from her hair and makeup style) there, let's call her Sophia, who gave me insane IOIs for a couple of weeks. After a couple of weeks I decided to strike up some small talk with her, turns out she just graduated from some Norwegian university and recently started working at some scandinavian pension fund in the office building next to my investment bank. She was 23 or something (keep in mind I was 20) and kept complimenting my outfit in a very obvious "I want to tell you you're attractive without outright complimenting your face/body" despite the face that I was dressed like everybody else in a suit and tie. She said something like "your suit fits so well and your tie compliments you". She also asked me where I was from as she said she hasn't seen anyone who looked like me in Norway until she came to New York which I found weird but played along with it. She also had a pretty noticeable accent but her English was really good.

We talked a bit over text and even called each other during downtimes in our jobs turns out we work pretty similar roles (she's on the buyside on a rotational program covering fixed income and private credit I'm on the sellside in a product group) so she nerded out to me about work stuff.

A week later on Friday she wanted to go out together and said that she knew a club that a lot of her scandinavian friends go to, apparently its like a cultural/language thing, so she invited me and my two roommates (generic upper class WASPs, tall probably high HTN-low Chadlites) over to her apartment with her roommate (HTB from Denmark also working in finance) and we were drinking wine for a bit and getting to know each other and flirting a bit (her HTB roommate kept rubbing the chest of one of my roommates).

We went out later that night to that club which played EDM music which I guess is why they attract the europoor crowd, our group drifted apart and talked to other people (my roommate recognized a British guy from his bank), me and Sophia were making out for a bit and she was all over me on the dance floor, she kept feeding me shots at the bar, we left the club together without our roommates at around 2AM and went back to her place again, her roommate was still out, so she just pushed me onto her couch and started unbuttoning my shirt, we fucked for a bit.

It wasn't my best performance since I was affected by the alcohol but she was super submissive and kept begging me to pull her hair, spank her, choke her and basically throw her around (she even told me to pick her up and hold her upside down so she could suck my dick while I ate her out).

Pic of her for reference
View attachment 2581510

Send her to me , ill digggg her guttssss til she BUSSSSSSSSSSSS

Pic of her for reference
View attachment 2581510
Stacylite :lul: HTB at most but keep larping boyo

you are asian?

cope incel shed never look ur way
you are the one whos coping. I mog her to death and if not for 1 chromosome she would be browsing here too

edit: she has good bod though I will admit

Last edited:

Pic of her for reference
View attachment 2581510
She's cute