How I Slayed Scandinavian Stacylite At Work (PHOTOS INCLUDED)

"Stacylite" hahaha

3794097 IMG 2487

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diamondbill and enchanted_elixir
Bro just stop with this shit it’s just sad no believes you

Bro just stop with this shit it’s just sad no believes you
coming from someone slaying "muh instagram models muh professional athletes" with nothing of substance to back it up

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
So over the summer I was on internship in New York, living in a 3 bedroom place in Murray Hill with some of my fraternity brothers (couldn't afford Upper East Side or SoHo even though that's where the hot foids are).

At work I went to the same Sweetgreens for lunch most of the time, I always kept seeing a very obviously scandinavian stacylite (from her hair and makeup style) there, let's call her Sophia, who gave me insane IOIs for a couple of weeks. After a couple of weeks I decided to strike up some small talk with her, turns out she just graduated from some Norwegian university and recently started working at some scandinavian pension fund in the office building next to my investment bank. She was 23 or something (keep in mind I was 20) and kept complimenting my outfit in a very obvious "I want to tell you you're attractive without outright complimenting your face/body" despite the face that I was dressed like everybody else in a suit and tie. She said something like "your suit fits so well and your tie compliments you". She also asked me where I was from as she said she hasn't seen anyone who looked like me in Norway until she came to New York which I found weird but played along with it. She also had a pretty noticeable accent but her English was really good.

We talked a bit over text and even called each other during downtimes in our jobs turns out we work pretty similar roles (she's on the buyside on a rotational program covering fixed income and private credit I'm on the sellside in a product group) so she nerded out to me about work stuff.

A week later on Friday she wanted to go out together and said that she knew a club that a lot of her scandinavian friends go to, apparently its like a cultural/language thing, so she invited me and my two roommates (generic upper class WASPs, tall probably high HTN-low Chadlites) over to her apartment with her roommate (HTB from Denmark also working in finance) and we were drinking wine for a bit and getting to know each other and flirting a bit (her HTB roommate kept rubbing the chest of one of my roommates).

We went out later that night to that club which played EDM music which I guess is why they attract the europoor crowd, our group drifted apart and talked to other people (my roommate recognized a British guy from his bank), me and Sophia were making out for a bit and she was all over me on the dance floor, she kept feeding me shots at the bar, we left the club together without our roommates at around 2AM and went back to her place again, her roommate was still out, so she just pushed me onto her couch and started unbuttoning my shirt, we fucked for a bit.

It wasn't my best performance since I was affected by the alcohol but she was super submissive and kept begging me to pull her hair, spank her, choke her and basically throw her around (she even told me to pick her up and hold her upside down so she could suck my dick while I ate her out).

Pic of her for reference
View attachment 2581510
Homie you fucked a 2x4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52374
Biggest slayer psl has ever seen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52374
which instagram model did you use this time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill and chosen-one
none dumbass
can you make another thread about slaying a 6'5 european fertility goddess, would prefer a sugar mommy trope kind of thing but it doesn't matter. Also can you roleplay as a 5'3 low t asian can use the same ig model tho

can you make another thread about slaying a 6'5 european fertility goddess, would prefer a sugar mommy trope kind of thing but it doesn't matter. Also can you roleplay as a 5'3 low t asian can use the same ig model tho
make one urself u sick fuck im not here to write ur depraved fantasies for you

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
none dumbass
you ruined your credibility by using a cropped instagram photo with the same exact asphalt, which you then denied

none of your LARP can ever be believed again

MTB

but good stuff bro

So over the summer I was on internship in New York, living in a 3 bedroom place in Murray Hill with some of my fraternity brothers (couldn't afford Upper East Side or SoHo even though that's where the hot foids are).

At work I went to the same Sweetgreens for lunch most of the time, I always kept seeing a very obviously scandinavian stacylite (from her hair and makeup style) there, let's call her Sophia, who gave me insane IOIs for a couple of weeks. After a couple of weeks I decided to strike up some small talk with her, turns out she just graduated from some Norwegian university and recently started working at some scandinavian pension fund in the office building next to my investment bank. She was 23 or something (keep in mind I was 20) and kept complimenting my outfit in a very obvious "I want to tell you you're attractive without outright complimenting your face/body" despite the face that I was dressed like everybody else in a suit and tie. She said something like "your suit fits so well and your tie compliments you". She also asked me where I was from as she said she hasn't seen anyone who looked like me in Norway until she came to New York which I found weird but played along with it. She also had a pretty noticeable accent but her English was really good.

We talked a bit over text and even called each other during downtimes in our jobs turns out we work pretty similar roles (she's on the buyside on a rotational program covering fixed income and private credit I'm on the sellside in a product group) so she nerded out to me about work stuff.

A week later on Friday she wanted to go out together and said that she knew a club that a lot of her scandinavian friends go to, apparently its like a cultural/language thing, so she invited me and my two roommates (generic upper class WASPs, tall probably high HTN-low Chadlites) over to her apartment with her roommate (HTB from Denmark also working in finance) and we were drinking wine for a bit and getting to know each other and flirting a bit (her HTB roommate kept rubbing the chest of one of my roommates).

We went out later that night to that club which played EDM music which I guess is why they attract the europoor crowd, our group drifted apart and talked to other people (my roommate recognized a British guy from his bank), me and Sophia were making out for a bit and she was all over me on the dance floor, she kept feeding me shots at the bar, we left the club together without our roommates at around 2AM and went back to her place again, her roommate was still out, so she just pushed me onto her couch and started unbuttoning my shirt, we fucked for a bit.

It wasn't my best performance since I was affected by the alcohol but she was super submissive and kept begging me to pull her hair, spank her, choke her and basically throw her around (she even told me to pick her up and hold her upside down so she could suck my dick while I ate her out).

Pic of her for reference
View attachment 2581510
every single gurl in ypur eyes is a stacylite

This schizo already got exposed as a larper and is now making up a story about fucking a white LTB which he calls a Stacy :feelskek:
^. OP is pathetic larper
0 respect i bet over half the forum could fuck her

OP gets dopamine from stirring up his reactions and alerts loser

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
These stick like skeletonish woman are disgusting.

OMG SHE SHOULD HAVE HAD SEX WITH ME INSTEAD

Pic of her for reference
View attachment 2581510
Bro u good? She looks 14 broski

Was also in NYC over the summer for an internship, i thought there would be a lot more good looking people, there wasnt

The nice thing tho is that women are aggressive toward chasing good looking men since there are so few, never in my life was it so easy to get laid

Pic of her for reference
View attachment 2581510
dnr happy for u

Pic of her for reference
View attachment 2581510
Slite in fucking mumbai jfl