How I WHITENED my teeth BETTER than a DENTIST +*PICS*

I think you can extend these results by wearing an invisalign while you eat or drink to prevent staining your teeth. There has to be some kind of long term damage or deuteriation of the teeth with this process but it might be minimal if you only complete the procedure once every year (invisalign preserving your results)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and PseudoMaxxer
I used to have yellow teeth. My teeth were so yellow that some girls would point it out.

This is strange, because I have always maintained top-tier buccal hygiene; therefore I thought I just had shit teeth genetics and cried myself to sleep every night knowing that I'd never get that Hollywood Smile.

I was too young for a professional whitening, and too broke for non-prep veneers (I was 17), so I had decided to whiten my teeth myself.

I went on YouTube to see how dentists whitened teeth, took notes from the procedure as well as every ingredient.

KEY TAKEAWAYS:
-When looking at your teeth, people will generally see your enamel, which is naturally white. However, the dentin behind the enamel (inside of your tooth) is actually visible too, albeit less.

-You can't make your enamel whiter, you can only remove stains on the surface. When people get their teeth whitened at the dentist, they actually get their dentin bleached. The hydroxyapatite in the dentin can become yellow (discolored) over time. Bleaching the dentin makes it translucent, thus making the enamel the only visible part of the tooth (which is white).

View attachment 1798616

-Hydrogen Peroxyde (H2O2) is one of the only molecules that is known to bleach dentin. H2O2 is also present in Carbamide Peroxyde, but only at around 1/3. Carbamide is considered better for it causes less sensitivity post-bleaching. But, we're here to looksmax, so fuck carbamide peroxyde and go for H2O2.

-You will need a gingival barrier. Yes, I know you're tough and shit, but when the H2O2 came into contact with my gingiva, I fucking screamed (+ my gingiva was burnt for a solid day). The gingival barrier has a photopolymerizable composition, meaning that you will need a curing light to make it harden and actually protect your gums.

- gingival barrier off of Aliexpress. It was blue and came inside black syringes.
- curing light off of Aliexpress. I sadly bought a shitty one cus I didn't know if I was actually going to use it. So please invest in this and make sure it has a 435-440nm wavelength
- mouth openers off of Aliexpress.
- 45% concentration H2O2 gel off of ebay. MAKE SURE THE CONCENTRATION IS HIGH. 45% is pretty much the highest you can get.
- I already had an on-stand rotatable mirror

- I laid down on the bathroom floor with all my tools/ingredients next to me. I place the on-stand mirror just above my face, allowing me to see my teeth.
- I inserted the mouth opener in my mouth, cut a piece of kitchen roll in half and placed each piece at the back of my mouth, on both sides.
- With help from the mirror, I placed the gingival barrier on my gingiva, insisting on the gum-teeth border.
- I used the curing light to harden the gingival barrier.
- I applied the H2O2 gel on my teeth, a pee-sized portion on each tooth was sufficient.
- I patiently waited 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, I used kitchen roll to remove the H2O2 gel from my teeth. I DID NOT REMOVE THE GINGIVAL BARRIER.
- I applied H2O2 on every tooth again, waited thirty minutes, removed it again.
- I did the above step once more (3 rounds of 30 minutes in total) .
- I then removed the most H2O2 and gingival barrier I could with kitchen roll, making sure the H2O2 never touched my gums.
- Once most H2O2 and gingival barrier was gone, I rinsed my mouth with warm water and brushed my teeth.

- The procedure lasted around 2 hours for 3 rounds of 30 mins. I have only done the procedure twice in the span of 7 months

- In the EU, dentists may use up to 6% H2O2 concentration in the gel JFL. That's why they usually supply a home-kit intended for daily use, post procedure.
- High concentration H2O2 gels may be hard to find on ebay depending on the period and your country, as they are usually illegal. Aliexpress can always be your last resort.
- This is literally the best way anyone could whiten their teeth. Amazing results (more than 9 shades whiter), pretty cheap and repeatable for free.

- 5x 25ml 45% H2O2 gel tube: 60€ (allows for up to 25-30 whitening rounds total. 2-3 rounds per procedure). Be careful, H2O2 in an aqueous solution expires (loses effectiveness over time), buying one 25ml tube is well enough for two procedures.

- gingival barrier: 17€ for 25 tubes, way more than I will ever need. I used 3 during my 2 procedures.

- curing light: 30€, the one I bought wasn’t too good, so maybe find a more expensive one

- mouth openers: pack of five, dirt cheap.

TOTAL: 120€ with shipping
But you can make it 75 if you only buy 1 H2O2 tube (15€)

- Pretty painful sensitivity for 48h
- White gums for up to 24h if you expose them to the H2O2 (they get burnt)

curing light: here (fr.aliexpress.com)
mouth openers: here (fr.aliexpress.com)
gingival barrier: here (fr.aliexpress.com)
40% H2O2 gel: here (ebay.fr)

All these tooth whitening companies selling you trays and led lights are SCAMS. HiSmile, MySmile, Diamond Smile, ALL OF THEM.
The formula in their gels generally contains dioxygen which has a poor oxydating potential. Dioxygen's results in whitening teeth are often negligeable and only last for a few minutes.
These companies put dioxygen in their kits because there are no restrictions for dioxygen. There is a 0.1% concentration limit of H2O2 in dental hygiene products in the EU, and 0.1% is far from enough for visible results. Also, dioxygen is a lot cheaper.

Hydrogen Peroxyde (H2O2) is an unstable compound that can dissociate under the action of heat, light or a chemical activator into two simultaneous chemical dissociation reactions.

-The first, less important one is the photodissociation reaction: 2H2O2 → 2H2O + O2
The O2 (dioxygen) will oxydate the dentin, but as I said previously, it won't to shit as it only oxydates the organic matter in the dentin, which is naturally translucid.

-The second one is the game changer, the anionic dissociation: H2O2 → HO2- + H+
The H+ proton will partake in an acide-base reaction with the hydroxyapatite, which is also in the dentin. Hydroxyapatite is a mineral and its formula is Ca5(PO4)3(OH), making it the base in the following acid-base reaction:
H+ + Ca5(PO4)3(OH-) → Ca5(PO4)3 + H2O

And just like that, the hydroxyapatite in the dentin becomes translucent, making the dentin itself translucent, because dentin's other components (organic matter and H2O) are already translucent.

My teeth became so fucking white, i still find it unbelievable.

I am writing this 7 months later. I repeated the process once in the meantime (3 months ago) and my teeth are still really fucking white.

I gained confidence and SMV. My friends told me that my teeth were unnaturally white in the beginning (I took that as a compliment). I now smile all the time, and girls say that I have a really attractive smile.
I’d say definitely 9 shades whiter, minimum.

Keep in mind that whitening your teeth is cope if you have shit dentofacial structure and/or misaligned teeth.
Having white teeth is the cherry on top if you are already gl, but useless if you're ugly as your other failos will always be more prominent.

I wish yall the best, hit my DMs if you need personal help. You can also just reply to this thread with your question and I’ll answer

this a good idea in principle, but I would recommend using a lower concentration.

45% is unnecessary, although it does deliver

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Thanks for the feedback bro. I really wanted to study medicine to become a plastic surgeon, but medicine degrees are a real fucking pain to get (long and very general studies) in France. I am therefore studying maths/statistics/economics in the UK 🥲.

Anyway.
COSTS:
- 5x 25ml 45% H2O2 gel tube: 60€ (allows for up to 25-30 whitening rounds total. 2-3 rounds per procedure). Be careful, H2O2 in an aqueous solution expires (loses effectiveness over time), buying one 25ml tube is well enough for two procedures.

- gingival barrier: 17€ for 25 tubes, way more than I will ever need. I used 3 during my 2 procedures.

- curing light: 30€, the one I bought wasn’t too good, so maybe find a more expensive one

SIDE EFFECTS:

PROCEDURE:
- Lasted around 2 hours for 3 rounds of 30 mins. I have only done the procedure twice in the span of 7 months.
- Results were outstanding (ik the pics are shitty), I’d say definitely 9 shades whiter, minimum.

10/10 amazing experience, I learned a shit ton about teeth and dentistry in general. Defo would recommend.
Did the hydrogen peroxide not absolutely destroy your teeth, I feel like a concentration that high would disintegrate them.

• JFL
this a good idea in principle, but I would recommend using a lower concentration.

45% is unnecessary, although it does deliver
how much should i use?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and pneumocystosis
I used to have yellow teeth. My teeth were so yellow that some girls would point it out.

This is strange, because I have always maintained top-tier buccal hygiene; therefore I thought I just had shit teeth genetics and cried myself to sleep every night knowing that I'd never get that Hollywood Smile.

I was too young for a professional whitening, and too broke for non-prep veneers (I was 17), so I had decided to whiten my teeth myself.

I went on YouTube to see how dentists whitened teeth, took notes from the procedure as well as every ingredient.

KEY TAKEAWAYS:
-When looking at your teeth, people will generally see your enamel, which is naturally white. However, the dentin behind the enamel (inside of your tooth) is actually visible too, albeit less.

-You can't make your enamel whiter, you can only remove stains on the surface. When people get their teeth whitened at the dentist, they actually get their dentin bleached. The hydroxyapatite in the dentin can become yellow (discolored) over time. Bleaching the dentin makes it translucent, thus making the enamel the only visible part of the tooth (which is white).

View attachment 1798616

-Hydrogen Peroxyde (H2O2) is one of the only molecules that is known to bleach dentin. H2O2 is also present in Carbamide Peroxyde, but only at around 1/3. Carbamide is considered better for it causes less sensitivity post-bleaching. But, we're here to looksmax, so fuck carbamide peroxyde and go for H2O2.

-You will need a gingival barrier. Yes, I know you're tough and shit, but when the H2O2 came into contact with my gingiva, I fucking screamed (+ my gingiva was burnt for a solid day). The gingival barrier has a photopolymerizable composition, meaning that you will need a curing light to make it harden and actually protect your gums.

- gingival barrier off of Aliexpress. It was blue and came inside black syringes.
- curing light off of Aliexpress. I sadly bought a shitty one cus I didn't know if I was actually going to use it. So please invest in this and make sure it has a 435-440nm wavelength
- 45% concentration H2O2 gel off of ebay. MAKE SURE THE CONCENTRATION IS HIGH. 45% is pretty much the highest you can get.

- I laid down on the bathroom floor with all my tools/ingredients next to me. I place the on-stand mirror just above my face, allowing me to see my teeth.
- I inserted the mouth opener in my mouth, cut a piece of kitchen roll in half and placed each piece at the back of my mouth, on both sides.
- With help from the mirror, I placed the gingival barrier on my gingiva, insisting on the gum-teeth border.
- I applied the H2O2 gel on my teeth, a pee-sized portion on each tooth was sufficient.
- After 30 minutes, I used kitchen roll to remove the H2O2 gel from my teeth. I DID NOT REMOVE THE GINGIVAL BARRIER.
- I then removed the most H2O2 and gingival barrier I could with kitchen roll, making sure the H2O2 never touched my gums.
- Once most H2O2 and gingival barrier was gone, I rinsed my mouth with warm water and brushed my teeth.

- The procedure lasted around 2 hours for 3 rounds of 30 mins. I have only done the procedure twice in the span of 7 months

- In the EU, dentists may use up to 6% H2O2 concentration in the gel JFL. That's why they usually supply a home-kit intended for daily use, post procedure.
- High concentration H2O2 gels may be hard to find on ebay depending on the period and your country, as they are usually illegal. Aliexpress can always be your last resort.
- This is literally the best way anyone could whiten their teeth. Amazing results (more than 9 shades whiter), pretty cheap and repeatable for free.

All these tooth whitening companies selling you trays and led lights are SCAMS. HiSmile, MySmile, Diamond Smile, ALL OF THEM.
The formula in their gels generally contains dioxygen which has a poor oxydating potential. Dioxygen's results in whitening teeth are often negligeable and only last for a few minutes.
These companies put dioxygen in their kits because there are no restrictions for dioxygen. There is a 0.1% concentration limit of H2O2 in dental hygiene products in the EU, and 0.1% is far from enough for visible results. Also, dioxygen is a lot cheaper.

Hydrogen Peroxyde (H2O2) is an unstable compound that can dissociate under the action of heat, light or a chemical activator into two simultaneous chemical dissociation reactions.

-The first, less important one is the photodissociation reaction: 2H2O2 → 2H2O + O2
The O2 (dioxygen) will oxydate the dentin, but as I said previously, it won't to shit as it only oxydates the organic matter in the dentin, which is naturally translucid.

The H+ proton will partake in an acide-base reaction with the hydroxyapatite, which is also in the dentin. Hydroxyapatite is a mineral and its formula is Ca5(PO4)3(OH), making it the base in the following acid-base reaction:

And just like that, the hydroxyapatite in the dentin becomes translucent, making the dentin itself translucent, because dentin's other components (organic matter and H2O) are already translucent.

I am writing this 7 months later. I repeated the process once in the meantime (3 months ago) and my teeth are still really fucking white.

I gained confidence and SMV. My friends told me that my teeth were unnaturally white in the beginning (I took that as a compliment). I now smile all the time, and girls say that I have a really attractive smile.

Keep in mind that whitening your teeth is cope if you have shit dentofacial structure and/or misaligned teeth.
Having white teeth is the cherry on top if you are already gl, but useless if you're ugly as your other failos will always be more prominent.

I wish yall the best, hit my DMs if you need personal help. You can also just reply to this thread with your question and I’ll answer

worry abt whitening ur skin shitskin

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, pneumocystosis and PseudoMaxxer

KEY TAKEAWAYS:

View attachment 1798616

mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and GuyFromSingapore
Amazing transformation.

Teeth whitening should be (and is) simple, but the reason why it's overcomplicated is because it's some people's biggest insecurity and companies just take advantage of that and make a shit ton of money (orthodontics included)

• JFL
just realized this thread was almost 2 years old lmao

• JFL

KEY TAKEAWAYS:

View attachment 1798616

I ain’t doin all that shit. Whitening toothpaste + whitening strips is all you need.

• JFL
  • JFL

KEY TAKEAWAYS:

View attachment 1798616

wowowowow nice

• JFL
By dar the most baller nigga here lol

• JFL
I ain’t reading allat. Just buy Philips whitening gel use overnight

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: infini, j05, nulll and 1 other person
@pneumocystosis yoo you think i can do it on braces?

@pneumocystosis link for France ?

KEY TAKEAWAYS:

View attachment 1798616

I'm glad this worked but is this really safe? Most people get it done professionally for a reason

extremely based.

I tried peroxide gel before but it didn't fucking work. got one of those trays that you put in boiling water and then mold to your teeth (more or less) and then apply the peroxide gel in. done it multiple but no real results. the peroxide gel I got was high percentage from china. idk if the gel was shit or it didn't work properly due to saliva build up under the plastic tray. the gel didn't really hurt my gums and I had no gingival barrier.

planning on getting it done with a dentist now anyway to make sure it's done right. I don't smoke or drink coffee and my teeth are still yellow. pisses me the fuck off.
I used crest 3d white strips professional grade, didn’t go past 3rd day and teeth are still white 3 years later

anyone got a legit high % peroxide source for eu?

is the 35% carbamide or h2o2? cuz if carbamide its cope
its carbamide i dont think its cope it just takes longer. It also converts into hydrogen peroxide just a lesser amount

@pneumocystosis is too real, come back bhai

there is probably a reason you are struggling to find doses that high
yeah no shit sherlock the bluepilled dentists dont want you to bypass their scams

I don't want to pay 500€ if i can do it myself for less than 100

bro how tf did you do this 45% h2o2 must have given you brutal pain/sensitivity in your teeth for how long you did it. i did it for 45 minutes and it was a bitch to deal with the pain that day
did it work atleast?