How I WHITENED my teeth BETTER than a DENTIST +*PICS*

would 9.5% work somewhat similary? ofc Ill do it more than twice. I got a kit from da dentist that's the highest legal % here
sure!
You have to keep it on for a lot longer too.
I’ve seen some overnight-application kits with 18%.
Check what Opalescence is selling and do the same thing but yourself with what you’ve got.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Incredible, so many future surgeons and dentists here. So far I’ve seen self/at home: buccal fat removal, gyno removal, mutilation and now dental bleaching.

Cost?
Sides?
Time for procedure and results?
Someone performed buccal fat removal on themselves?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and ShowerMaxxing
Good thread, I personally use 1 tablespoon baking soda, 1 tablespoon 3% hydrogen peroxide, mix together until paste, brush gently for 2 mins - rinse, brush teeth normally-

To avoid enamel decay I use every other day for 1 week (3 or 4 times over an entire week), then stop for 3 months, and repeat.

This seems far more straightforward and lower effort for me tbh
that will fuck your teeth. Baking soda is causing corrosion of the teeth.

• JFL
sure!
You have to keep it on for a lot longer too.
I’ve seen some overnight-application kits with 18%.
Check what Opalescence is selling and do the same thing but yourself with what you’ve got.
I’ll buy this if this is but I can’t tell if it means it’s 35% h2o2

Thanks btw

Amazon product ASIN B001AT53NY

• JFL
that will fuck your teeth. Baking soda is causing corrosion of the teeth.
You use it a few times in a week and then don't touch it for months, enamel won't corrode with minimal usage.

You're using the same ingredients in whitening toothpaste but at a higher dose over a shorter span of time for a faster result- whitening toothpaste is a low dose over a very long period of time

• JFL
Incredible, so many future surgeons and dentists here. So far I’ve seen self/at home: buccal fat removal, gyno removal, mutilation and now dental bleaching.

Cost?
Sides?
Time for procedure and results?
Who did buccal fat removal at home? And who the fuck did gyno removal?

• JFL
The @enchanted_elixir army needs your help.
As the senior contributor to this forum, we ask that you vote for us, instead of ReadBooksEveryday!

I have made countless VALUABLE guides on this form, which you can find here

VOTE FOR ME

SPREAD THE MESSAGE! COPY AND PASTE THIS TO AS MANY THREADS AS POSSIBLE!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, bluezeenx, Deleted member 23017 and 1 other person
Mirin hard bro good job

• JFL
I used to have yellow teeth. My teeth were so yellow that some girls would point it out.

This is strange, because I have always maintained top-tier buccal hygiene; therefore I thought I just had shit teeth genetics and cried myself to sleep every night knowing that I'd never get that Hollywood Smile.

I was too young for a professional whitening, and too broke for non-prep veneers (I was 17), so I had decided to whiten my teeth myself.

I went on YouTube to see how dentists whitened teeth, took notes from the procedure as well as every ingredient.

KEY TAKEAWAYS:
-When looking at your teeth, people will generally see your enamel, which is naturally white. However, the dentin behind the enamel (inside of your tooth) is actually visible too, albeit less.

-You can't make your enamel whiter, you can only remove stains on the surface. When people get their teeth whitened at the dentist, they actually get their dentin bleached. The hydroxyapatite in the dentin can become yellow (discolored) over time. Bleaching the dentin makes it translucent, thus making the enamel the only visible part of the tooth (which is white).

View attachment 1798616

-Hydrogen Peroxyde (H2O2) is one of the only molecules that is known to bleach dentin. H2O2 is also present in Carbamide Peroxyde, but only at around 1/3. Carbamide is considered better for it causes less sensitivity post-bleaching. But, we're here to looksmax, so fuck carbamide peroxyde and go for H2O2.

-You will need a gingival barrier. Yes, I know you're tough and shit, but when the H2O2 came into contact with my gingiva, I fucking screamed (+ my gingiva was burnt for a solid day). The gingival barrier has a photopolymerizable composition, meaning that you will need a curing light to make it harden and actually protect your gums.

- gingival barrier off of Aliexpress. It was blue and came inside black syringes.
- curing light off of Aliexpress. I sadly bought a shitty one cus I didn't know if I was actually going to use it. So please invest in this and make sure it has a 435-440nm wavelength
- mouth openers off of Aliexpress.
- 45% concentration H2O2 gel off of ebay. MAKE SURE THE CONCENTRATION IS HIGH. 45% is pretty much the highest you can get.
- I already had an on-stand rotatable mirror

- I laid down on the bathroom floor with all my tools/ingredients next to me. I place the on-stand mirror just above my face, allowing me to see my teeth.
- I inserted the mouth opener in my mouth, cut a piece of kitchen roll in half and placed each piece at the back of my mouth, on both sides.
- With help from the mirror, I placed the gingival barrier on my gingiva, insisting on the gum-teeth border.
- I used the curing light to harden the gingival barrier.
- I applied the H2O2 gel on my teeth, a pee-sized portion on each tooth was sufficient.
- I patiently waited 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, I used kitchen roll to remove the H2O2 gel from my teeth. I DID NOT REMOVE THE GINGIVAL BARRIER.
- I applied H2O2 on every tooth again, waited thirty minutes, removed it again.
- I did the above step once more (3 rounds of 30 minutes in total) .
- I then removed the most H2O2 and gingival barrier I could with kitchen roll, making sure the H2O2 never touched my gums.
- Once most H2O2 and gingival barrier was gone, I rinsed my mouth with warm water and brushed my teeth.

- The procedure lasted around 2 hours for 3 rounds of 30 mins. I have only done the procedure twice in the span of 7 months

- In the EU, dentists may use up to 6% H2O2 concentration in the gel JFL. That's why they usually supply a home-kit intended for daily use, post procedure.
- High concentration H2O2 gels may be hard to find on ebay depending on the period and your country, as they are usually illegal. Aliexpress can always be your last resort.
- This is literally the best way anyone could whiten their teeth. Amazing results (more than 9 shades whiter), pretty cheap and repeatable for free.

- 5x 25ml 45% H2O2 gel tube: 60€ (allows for up to 25-30 whitening rounds total. 2-3 rounds per procedure). Be careful, H2O2 in an aqueous solution expires (loses effectiveness over time), buying one 25ml tube is well enough for two procedures.

- gingival barrier: 17€ for 25 tubes, way more than I will ever need. I used 3 during my 2 procedures.

- curing light: 30€, the one I bought wasn’t too good, so maybe find a more expensive one

- mouth openers: pack of five, dirt cheap.

TOTAL: 120€ with shipping
But you can make it 75 if you only buy 1 H2O2 tube (15€)

- Pretty painful sensitivity for 48h
- White gums for up to 24h if you expose them to the H2O2 (they get burnt)

curing light: here (fr.aliexpress.com)
mouth openers: here (fr.aliexpress.com)
gingival barrier: here (fr.aliexpress.com)
40% H2O2 gel: here (ebay.fr)

All these tooth whitening companies selling you trays and led lights are SCAMS. HiSmile, MySmile, Diamond Smile, ALL OF THEM.
The formula in their gels generally contains dioxygen which has a poor oxydating potential. Dioxygen's results in whitening teeth are often negligeable and only last for a few minutes.
These companies put dioxygen in their kits because there are no restrictions for dioxygen. There is a 0.1% concentration limit of H2O2 in dental hygiene products in the EU, and 0.1% is far from enough for visible results. Also, dioxygen is a lot cheaper.

Hydrogen Peroxyde (H2O2) is an unstable compound that can dissociate under the action of heat, light or a chemical activator into two simultaneous chemical dissociation reactions.

-The first, less important one is the photodissociation reaction: 2H2O2 → 2H2O + O2
The O2 (dioxygen) will oxydate the dentin, but as I said previously, it won't to shit as it only oxydates the organic matter in the dentin, which is naturally translucid.

-The second one is the game changer, the anionic dissociation: H2O2 → HO2- + H+
The H+ proton will partake in an acide-base reaction with the hydroxyapatite, which is also in the dentin. Hydroxyapatite is a mineral and its formula is Ca5(PO4)3(OH), making it the base in the following acid-base reaction:
H+ + Ca5(PO4)3(OH-) → Ca5(PO4)3 + H2O

And just like that, the hydroxyapatite in the dentin becomes translucent, making the dentin itself translucent, because dentin's other components (organic matter and H2O) are already translucent.

My teeth became so fucking white, i still find it unbelievable.

I am writing this 7 months later. I repeated the process once in the meantime (3 months ago) and my teeth are still really fucking white.

I gained confidence and SMV. My friends told me that my teeth were unnaturally white in the beginning (I took that as a compliment). I now smile all the time, and girls say that I have a really attractive smile.
I’d say definitely 9 shades whiter, minimum.

Keep in mind that whitening your teeth is cope if you have shit dentofacial structure and/or misaligned teeth.
Having white teeth is the cherry on top if you are already gl, but useless if you're ugly as your other failos will always be more prominent.

I wish yall the best, hit my DMs if you need personal help. You can also just reply to this thread with your question and I’ll answer

Lifefuel fr, j'ajoute à ma liste de softmax. J'vais ptètre faire avec 35% mais laisser un peu plus longtemps

• JFL
Thank you so much @pneumocystosis because of you I me and my brother have withe teeth and I'm going to whiten even more people.

My before and after:
IMG 20221227 152527
My brother's:
IMG 20221227 152742

Spent 60$ in total, and I will do in 3 more persons, hydrogen peroxide 35% bought everything from AliExpress, I recommend letting in 1h at a time and re-apply until it's the shade of your sclera.

The curing laser we bought is pretty good. I sensed a mild sensitivity, my brother did not.

My beautiful smile, ignore the austism:
IMG 20221227 153553

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, lookzmax, Deleted member 28904 and 6 others
Thank you so much @pneumocystosis because of you I me and my brother have withe teeth and I'm going to whiten even more people.

My before and after:
View attachment 2014988
My brother's:
View attachment 2014991

Spent 60$ in total, and I will do in 3 more persons, hydrogen peroxide 35% bought everything from AliExpress, I recommend letting in 1h at a time and re-apply until it's the shade of your sclera.

The curing laser we bought is pretty good. I sensed a mild sensitivity, my brother did not.

View attachment 2014999
boa mn tb vou comprar p fzer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Makeup_Rules

My before and after:
View attachment 2014988
My brother's:
View attachment 2014991

View attachment 2014999
Damn, I didn't see this. good shit dude.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, pneumocystosis and Makeup_Rules
Impressive

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and pneumocystosis

My before and after:
View attachment 2014988
My brother's:
View attachment 2014991

View attachment 2014999
Nice one ngl, did you buy the HP on this page ?

• JFL
@pneumocystosis Did you use a UV light during the whitening, or only to cure the gingival barrier. I recently bought gel from a company @talosm had in his post. I did 3 rounds of 30 minutes with negligible results. My teeth were maybe one shade lighter. I only used a UV light for the gingival barrier curing, not during the actual whitening. Is that the reason this didn't work for me? I'm about to whiten again, and I'll see if I need to buy a curing light, because the UV light I have now is like a flashlight.

• +1
  • JFL

My before and after:
View attachment 2014988
My brother's:
View attachment 2014991

View attachment 2014999
Lifefuel man, good job.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Makeup_Rules
chad for taking action

• +1
  • JFL
Can someone please post where they get the hydrogen peroxide from? The Jews from eBay don't sell it

• JFL
Why in the fuck would you decide to use 45%? You don't need anywhere near that much to have teeth whiter than 99% of the population. There are no added benefits to a percentage that high. Just burn the shit out of your mouth theory?

This is why you cannot blindly believe anything.

• JFL
Why in the fuck would you decide to use 45%? You don't need anywhere near that much to have teeth whiter than 99% of the population. There are no added benefits to a percentage that high. Just burn the shit out of your mouth theory?

What strength do you recommend? In my country the law only allows for 3% in commercial use. Can get higher strength at a professional’s clinic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Aesthetica
ur eyes are pretty like a foids

• Love it
  • JFL
Just bleach them and put baking powder? lmao normie

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and zeek
Can someone please post where they get the hydrogen peroxide from? The Jews from eBay don't sell it
What strength do you recommend? In my country the law only allows for 3% in commercial use. Can get higher strength at a professional’s clinic
Nice one ngl, did you buy the HP on this page ?
Stuff that I bought:
R$ 158,74 42%OFF | LED Dental Curing Light Dental Polymerize Resin Cure Dentistry Materials Lamp Light Cured Dental Orthodontics Dentistry Equipmen

R$ 82,16 30%OFF | 10pcs Professional Teeth Whitening Gingival Barrier /Dental Gum Dam Teeth Whitening Gum Protector Gel 3ml

R$ 38,18 28%OFF | 2.5ml/5ml 35% Hydrogen Peroxide Double-barrel Dental Bleaching Oral Care Teeth Whitening Gel Tooth Whitener Dental Equipment

R$ 5,52 90%OFF | Dental teeth whitening cheek retractor c shape intraoral cheek lip opener orthodontic teeth mouth opener white light blue

• +1
  • JFL

You must be pretty dumb, you use a gengival barrier to protect your mouth, and the added benefit is that takes less time and sessions.

I did in myself 2 times, one time in brother, other in my stepdad and nobody ended up with their mouth burned, 35% Hydrogen Peroxide, just didn't used a higher % bc I didn't found it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, pneumocystosis and Deleted member 23642
You must be pretty dumb, you use a gengival barrier to protect your mouth, and the added benefit is that takes less time and sessions.

I did in myself 2 times, one time in brother, other in my stepdad and nobody ended up with their mouth burned, 35% Hydrogen Peroxide, just didn't used a higher % bc I didn't found it.
i didn’t tell you as I just saw right now but your results are fucking insane. I’m so glad you took action. You’re a real looksmaxxer!!! So proud!! 🥲

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, futuregigamogger and Makeup_Rules
I thought the procedure was a bit complicated for nothing and that I was going to call in a professional instead, but teeth whitening costs an average of 800 euros in France lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Sigmapsycho, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
I thought the procedure was a bit complicated for nothing and that I was going to call in a professional instead, but teeth whitening costs an average of 800 euros in France lmao
Jfl at this. Straight up scamming people + we already earn low enough wages wageslaving here man.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Jfl at this. Straight up scamming people + we already earn low enough wages wageslaving here man.

the results for a 500 to 1200 euros procedure :
Capture decran 2023 01 18 a 211019

jfl wtf is that scam, it's not even worth the price, not even 50 euros. The whole french dentist lobby is just too powerful, it's fucking over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Sigmapsycho and pneumocystosis
the results for a 500 to 1200 euros procedure : View attachment 2045458

jfl wtf is that scam, it's not even worth the price, not even 50 euros. The whole french dentist lobby is just too powerful, it's fucking over
lol à ton avis à quelle communauté appartiennent 95% des dentistes de France ?
juste go aliexpress pour 60€

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, BjornAndresen and pneumocystosis
lol à ton avis à quelle communauté appartiennent 95% des dentistes de France ?
juste go aliexpress pour 60€
ptdr je ne me prononcerai pas là-dessus :ROFLMAO:
mais ouais t'as raison

• JFL
The added benefit is that takes a couple less days while significantly increasing the odds of burning your mouth. Strengths significantly lower would have the same effect and far lower risk.
If it worked all fine for you great, but it certainly won't for everyone.

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and hattrick
Great effort man. Appreciated.

• Love it
  • JFL
I used to have yellow teeth. My teeth were so yellow that some girls would point it out.

This is strange, because I have always maintained top-tier buccal hygiene; therefore I thought I just had shit teeth genetics and cried myself to sleep every night knowing that I'd never get that Hollywood Smile.

I was too young for a professional whitening, and too broke for non-prep veneers (I was 17), so I had decided to whiten my teeth myself.

I went on YouTube to see how dentists whitened teeth, took notes from the procedure as well as every ingredient.

KEY TAKEAWAYS:
-When looking at your teeth, people will generally see your enamel, which is naturally white. However, the dentin behind the enamel (inside of your tooth) is actually visible too, albeit less.

-You can't make your enamel whiter, you can only remove stains on the surface. When people get their teeth whitened at the dentist, they actually get their dentin bleached. The hydroxyapatite in the dentin can become yellow (discolored) over time. Bleaching the dentin makes it translucent, thus making the enamel the only visible part of the tooth (which is white).

View attachment 1798616

-Hydrogen Peroxyde (H2O2) is one of the only molecules that is known to bleach dentin. H2O2 is also present in Carbamide Peroxyde, but only at around 1/3. Carbamide is considered better for it causes less sensitivity post-bleaching. But, we're here to looksmax, so fuck carbamide peroxyde and go for H2O2.

-You will need a gingival barrier. Yes, I know you're tough and shit, but when the H2O2 came into contact with my gingiva, I fucking screamed (+ my gingiva was burnt for a solid day). The gingival barrier has a photopolymerizable composition, meaning that you will need a curing light to make it harden and actually protect your gums.

- gingival barrier off of Aliexpress. It was blue and came inside black syringes.
- curing light off of Aliexpress. I sadly bought a shitty one cus I didn't know if I was actually going to use it. So please invest in this and make sure it has a 435-440nm wavelength
- 45% concentration H2O2 gel off of ebay. MAKE SURE THE CONCENTRATION IS HIGH. 45% is pretty much the highest you can get.

- I laid down on the bathroom floor with all my tools/ingredients next to me. I place the on-stand mirror just above my face, allowing me to see my teeth.
- I inserted the mouth opener in my mouth, cut a piece of kitchen roll in half and placed each piece at the back of my mouth, on both sides.
- With help from the mirror, I placed the gingival barrier on my gingiva, insisting on the gum-teeth border.
- I applied the H2O2 gel on my teeth, a pee-sized portion on each tooth was sufficient.
- After 30 minutes, I used kitchen roll to remove the H2O2 gel from my teeth. I DID NOT REMOVE THE GINGIVAL BARRIER.
- I then removed the most H2O2 and gingival barrier I could with kitchen roll, making sure the H2O2 never touched my gums.
- Once most H2O2 and gingival barrier was gone, I rinsed my mouth with warm water and brushed my teeth.

- The procedure lasted around 2 hours for 3 rounds of 30 mins. I have only done the procedure twice in the span of 7 months

- In the EU, dentists may use up to 6% H2O2 concentration in the gel JFL. That's why they usually supply a home-kit intended for daily use, post procedure.
- High concentration H2O2 gels may be hard to find on ebay depending on the period and your country, as they are usually illegal. Aliexpress can always be your last resort.
- This is literally the best way anyone could whiten their teeth. Amazing results (more than 9 shades whiter), pretty cheap and repeatable for free.

- 5x 25ml 45% H2O2 gel tube: 60€ (allows for up to 25-30 whitening rounds total. 2-3 rounds per procedure). Be careful, H2O2 in an aqueous solution expires (loses effectiveness over time), buying one 25ml tube is well enough for two procedures.

- gingival barrier: 17€ for 25 tubes, way more than I will ever need. I used 3 during my 2 procedures.

- curing light: 30€, the one I bought wasn’t too good, so maybe find a more expensive one

All these tooth whitening companies selling you trays and led lights are SCAMS. HiSmile, MySmile, Diamond Smile, ALL OF THEM.
The formula in their gels generally contains dioxygen which has a poor oxydating potential. Dioxygen's results in whitening teeth are often negligeable and only last for a few minutes.
These companies put dioxygen in their kits because there are no restrictions for dioxygen. There is a 0.1% concentration limit of H2O2 in dental hygiene products in the EU, and 0.1% is far from enough for visible results. Also, dioxygen is a lot cheaper.

Hydrogen Peroxyde (H2O2) is an unstable compound that can dissociate under the action of heat, light or a chemical activator into two simultaneous chemical dissociation reactions.

-The first, less important one is the photodissociation reaction: 2H2O2 → 2H2O + O2
The O2 (dioxygen) will oxydate the dentin, but as I said previously, it won't to shit as it only oxydates the organic matter in the dentin, which is naturally translucid.

The H+ proton will partake in an acide-base reaction with the hydroxyapatite, which is also in the dentin. Hydroxyapatite is a mineral and its formula is Ca5(PO4)3(OH), making it the base in the following acid-base reaction:

And just like that, the hydroxyapatite in the dentin becomes translucent, making the dentin itself translucent, because dentin's other components (organic matter and H2O) are already translucent.

I am writing this 7 months later. I repeated the process once in the meantime (3 months ago) and my teeth are still really fucking white.

I gained confidence and SMV. My friends told me that my teeth were unnaturally white in the beginning (I took that as a compliment). I now smile all the time, and girls say that I have a really attractive smile.

Keep in mind that whitening your teeth is cope if you have shit dentofacial structure and/or misaligned teeth.
Having white teeth is the cherry on top if you are already gl, but useless if you're ugly as your other failos will always be more prominent.

I wish yall the best, hit my DMs if you need personal help. You can also just reply to this thread with your question and I’ll answer

bro could you send me another link of a quality H2O2 gel? the other link expired

• JFL
rip BOTB. it was fun while it lasted :cry:

• JFL
1) contacts lol
2) the h2o2 solution (oxygenated water) you and your family gargle has a 3% concentration of h2o2, so it can’t really harm you
Which contacts do you use?

• +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
@enchanted_elixir thank you so much man. i was devastated ngl :ROFLMAO:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and enchanted_elixir
@enchanted_elixir thank you so much man. i was devastated ngl :ROFLMAO:
If you have any other threads you'd like me to consider, let me know. I'll review and act accordingly.

• Love it
  • JFL
Ok, I actually did the process, and for future readers this is what I encountered

-the gingival barrier was runny to apply, meaning that it would it spread quickly and not stay in one place before you used the LED light to harden it. I probably had to redo the process three-four times on my bottom teeth because of this. Top teeth were a lot easier.
-you need to wear glasses with the LED light. This really should've been mentioned in the OP, because i found out. After using the LED my eyes were slightly strained for an hour or two. Wear glasses.
-the top of my central incisors were blocked by my upper lip, so i had to lift them up to get under it. For whatever reason, this also made my upper lip swollen, which it still is now. My bottom lip is also swollen, but not as much
-Had to replace cotton in mouth constantly, was annoying
-terrible experience have to lay on the bathroom floor for essentially close to 3 hours
-was difficult applying the gingival barrier exactly to the gum line, since it was runny. essentially after applied i couldn't move whatsoever without it running out, so make sure your tools are exactly within reach to do it
-sensitivity to my teeth, it would be a sharp painful twitch in my teeth that would last seconds after i finished the process, but was rare
-bleached my skin a tiny bit trying to apply the peroxide. Not even noticeable, but wanted to mention it incase someone has white fingers and doesn't know the reason. Brown people use this to turn their skin white Lmao

OK, now was it worth it?

Yes, my teeth are now whiter. I didn't take a before and after unfortunately, but from memory and current pictures I can certainly say that they are whiter. My teeth weren't that yellow to begin with, but they are definitely white now. Not unnaturally bleached, but probably a B1 color now.

Would I do it again?

Not sure. The process was pretty shit, and although the results were good I really don't think it makes a big difference for me personally, although I do like my teeth more now. I'd have to refine the process to go through with it again, because i was bored out of my fucking mind with a mouth opener, cotton pieces, gel on my teeth with my head laying on clothes on my bathroom floor for 3 hours. Additionally, my lips are still swollen from the whole thing. Not doing that again

Good thread OP, I actually read your thread and went through with it @pneumocystosis

I might make this its own thread

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Sigmapsycho, goldpill and 3 others
Did read.

• JFL

KEY TAKEAWAYS:

View attachment 1798616

Send me a picture of your face. I want to see weather I would rather look like you

• JFL
  • JFL