How I WHITENED my teeth BETTER than a DENTIST +*PICS*

I used to have yellow teeth. My teeth were so yellow that some girls would point it out.

This is strange, because I have always maintained top-tier buccal hygiene; therefore I thought I just had shit teeth genetics and cried myself to sleep every night knowing that I'd never get that Hollywood Smile.

I was too young for a professional whitening, and too broke for non-prep veneers (I was 17), so I had decided to whiten my teeth myself.

I went on YouTube to see how dentists whitened teeth, took notes from the procedure as well as every ingredient.

KEY TAKEAWAYS:
-When looking at your teeth, people will generally see your enamel, which is naturally white. However, the dentin behind the enamel (inside of your tooth) is actually visible too, albeit less.

-You can't make your enamel whiter, you can only remove stains on the surface. When people get their teeth whitened at the dentist, they actually get their dentin bleached. The hydroxyapatite in the dentin can become yellow (discolored) over time. Bleaching the dentin makes it translucent, thus making the enamel the only visible part of the tooth (which is white).

View attachment 1798616

-Hydrogen Peroxyde (H2O2) is one of the only molecules that is known to bleach dentin. H2O2 is also present in Carbamide Peroxyde, but only at around 1/3. Carbamide is considered better for it causes less sensitivity post-bleaching. But, we're here to looksmax, so fuck carbamide peroxyde and go for H2O2.

-You will need a gingival barrier. Yes, I know you're tough and shit, but when the H2O2 came into contact with my gingiva, I fucking screamed (+ my gingiva was burnt for a solid day). The gingival barrier has a photopolymerizable composition, meaning that you will need a curing light to make it harden and actually protect your gums.

- gingival barrier off of Aliexpress. It was blue and came inside black syringes.
- curing light off of Aliexpress. I sadly bought a shitty one cus I didn't know if I was actually going to use it. So please invest in this and make sure it has a 435-440nm wavelength
- mouth openers off of Aliexpress.
- 45% concentration H2O2 gel off of ebay. MAKE SURE THE CONCENTRATION IS HIGH. 45% is pretty much the highest you can get.
- I already had an on-stand rotatable mirror

- I laid down on the bathroom floor with all my tools/ingredients next to me. I place the on-stand mirror just above my face, allowing me to see my teeth.
- I inserted the mouth opener in my mouth, cut a piece of kitchen roll in half and placed each piece at the back of my mouth, on both sides.
- With help from the mirror, I placed the gingival barrier on my gingiva, insisting on the gum-teeth border.
- I used the curing light to harden the gingival barrier.
- I applied the H2O2 gel on my teeth, a pee-sized portion on each tooth was sufficient.
- I patiently waited 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, I used kitchen roll to remove the H2O2 gel from my teeth. I DID NOT REMOVE THE GINGIVAL BARRIER.
- I applied H2O2 on every tooth again, waited thirty minutes, removed it again.
- I did the above step once more (3 rounds of 30 minutes in total) .
- I then removed the most H2O2 and gingival barrier I could with kitchen roll, making sure the H2O2 never touched my gums.
- Once most H2O2 and gingival barrier was gone, I rinsed my mouth with warm water and brushed my teeth.

- The procedure lasted around 2 hours for 3 rounds of 30 mins. I have only done the procedure twice in the span of 7 months

- In the EU, dentists may use up to 6% H2O2 concentration in the gel JFL. That's why they usually supply a home-kit intended for daily use, post procedure.
- High concentration H2O2 gels may be hard to find on ebay depending on the period and your country, as they are usually illegal. Aliexpress can always be your last resort.
- This is literally the best way anyone could whiten their teeth. Amazing results (more than 9 shades whiter), pretty cheap and repeatable for free.

- 5x 25ml 45% H2O2 gel tube: 60€ (allows for up to 25-30 whitening rounds total. 2-3 rounds per procedure). Be careful, H2O2 in an aqueous solution expires (loses effectiveness over time), buying one 25ml tube is well enough for two procedures.

- gingival barrier: 17€ for 25 tubes, way more than I will ever need. I used 3 during my 2 procedures.

- curing light: 30€, the one I bought wasn’t too good, so maybe find a more expensive one

- mouth openers: pack of five, dirt cheap.

TOTAL: 120€ with shipping
But you can make it 75 if you only buy 1 H2O2 tube (15€)

- Pretty painful sensitivity for 48h
- White gums for up to 24h if you expose them to the H2O2 (they get burnt)

curing light: here (fr.aliexpress.com)
mouth openers: here (fr.aliexpress.com)
gingival barrier: here (fr.aliexpress.com)
40% H2O2 gel: here (ebay.fr)

All these tooth whitening companies selling you trays and led lights are SCAMS. HiSmile, MySmile, Diamond Smile, ALL OF THEM.
The formula in their gels generally contains dioxygen which has a poor oxydating potential. Dioxygen's results in whitening teeth are often negligeable and only last for a few minutes.
These companies put dioxygen in their kits because there are no restrictions for dioxygen. There is a 0.1% concentration limit of H2O2 in dental hygiene products in the EU, and 0.1% is far from enough for visible results. Also, dioxygen is a lot cheaper.

Hydrogen Peroxyde (H2O2) is an unstable compound that can dissociate under the action of heat, light or a chemical activator into two simultaneous chemical dissociation reactions.

-The first, less important one is the photodissociation reaction: 2H2O2 → 2H2O + O2
The O2 (dioxygen) will oxydate the dentin, but as I said previously, it won't to shit as it only oxydates the organic matter in the dentin, which is naturally translucid.

-The second one is the game changer, the anionic dissociation: H2O2 → HO2- + H+
The H+ proton will partake in an acide-base reaction with the hydroxyapatite, which is also in the dentin. Hydroxyapatite is a mineral and its formula is Ca5(PO4)3(OH), making it the base in the following acid-base reaction:
H+ + Ca5(PO4)3(OH-) → Ca5(PO4)3 + H2O

And just like that, the hydroxyapatite in the dentin becomes translucent, making the dentin itself translucent, because dentin's other components (organic matter and H2O) are already translucent.

My teeth became so fucking white, i still find it unbelievable.

I am writing this 7 months later. I repeated the process once in the meantime (3 months ago) and my teeth are still really fucking white.

I gained confidence and SMV. My friends told me that my teeth were unnaturally white in the beginning (I took that as a compliment). I now smile all the time, and girls say that I have a really attractive smile.
I’d say definitely 9 shades whiter, minimum.

Keep in mind that whitening your teeth is cope if you have shit dentofacial structure and/or misaligned teeth.
Having white teeth is the cherry on top if you are already gl, but useless if you're ugly as your other failos will always be more prominent.

I wish yall the best, hit my DMs if you need personal help. You can also just reply to this thread with your question and I’ll answer

bumb

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
i read it as "curry light" :feelskek:
anyways OP good luck you look super prettyboy = the type of guy these JB hoes literally fall in love with :smonk:

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and GalacticHero
self/at home: buccal fat removal, gyno removal
no thanks i dont wanna see this
Bruce Willis Wtf GIF

• JFL
unironically one of the best threads on this site

• JFL
Want to add some things to the thread. I bought everything needed. I found a US based supplier for 44% H202 gel here. Gingival Barriers here. UV Light for Curing here. You can find mouth openers pretty easily on amazon. I haven't done the whitening yet since I am still waiting on some potassium nitrate gel.

I am also going to link a potassium nitrate and fluoride gel which is used by dentists to reduce sensitivity when doing whitening procedures. You should apply this to your teeth before and after the whitening to reduce pain and sensitivity.

(potassium nitrate as an active ingredient works by blocking the transmission of pain from your tooth to your brain.)

Lastly to confirm the safety of the self whitening, I spoke with the suppliers of the 44% H202 I bought, who do these procedures in office. Here is what they said:

View attachment 1879474

So to confirm, they said it should be safe on teeth, just don't leave their gel on for more than 15 minutes at a time. You can push 20 mins if you really want to make sure you get all the benefit of the gel each session.

I'll give an update after I do the whitening and please if you are going to do this, please learn how to properly apply a gingival barrier and cure it. If you don't you're going to fuck something up.

Go stupid brothers 👍
Update Bro?

• JFL
Coconut oil is also recommended

• JFL
unironically one of the best threads on this site
Brother can you send me a private message, I can't do it

• JFL
I used to have yellow teeth. My teeth were so yellow that some girls would point it out.

This is strange, because I have always maintained top-tier buccal hygiene; therefore I thought I just had shit teeth genetics and cried myself to sleep every night knowing that I'd never get that Hollywood Smile.

I was too young for a professional whitening, and too broke for non-prep veneers (I was 17), so I had decided to whiten my teeth myself.

I went on YouTube to see how dentists whitened teeth, took notes from the procedure as well as every ingredient.

KEY TAKEAWAYS:
-When looking at your teeth, people will generally see your enamel, which is naturally white. However, the dentin behind the enamel (inside of your tooth) is actually visible too, albeit less.

-You can't make your enamel whiter, you can only remove stains on the surface. When people get their teeth whitened at the dentist, they actually get their dentin bleached. The hydroxyapatite in the dentin can become yellow (discolored) over time. Bleaching the dentin makes it translucent, thus making the enamel the only visible part of the tooth (which is white).

View attachment 1798616

-Hydrogen Peroxyde (H2O2) is one of the only molecules that is known to bleach dentin. H2O2 is also present in Carbamide Peroxyde, but only at around 1/3. Carbamide is considered better for it causes less sensitivity post-bleaching. But, we're here to looksmax, so fuck carbamide peroxyde and go for H2O2.

-You will need a gingival barrier. Yes, I know you're tough and shit, but when the H2O2 came into contact with my gingiva, I fucking screamed (+ my gingiva was burnt for a solid day). The gingival barrier has a photopolymerizable composition, meaning that you will need a curing light to make it harden and actually protect your gums.

- gingival barrier off of Aliexpress. It was blue and came inside black syringes.
- curing light off of Aliexpress. I sadly bought a shitty one cus I didn't know if I was actually going to use it. So please invest in this and make sure it has a 435-440nm wavelength
- 45% concentration H2O2 gel off of ebay. MAKE SURE THE CONCENTRATION IS HIGH. 45% is pretty much the highest you can get.

- I laid down on the bathroom floor with all my tools/ingredients next to me. I place the on-stand mirror just above my face, allowing me to see my teeth.
- I inserted the mouth opener in my mouth, cut a piece of kitchen roll in half and placed each piece at the back of my mouth, on both sides.
- With help from the mirror, I placed the gingival barrier on my gingiva, insisting on the gum-teeth border.
- I applied the H2O2 gel on my teeth, a pee-sized portion on each tooth was sufficient.
- After 30 minutes, I used kitchen roll to remove the H2O2 gel from my teeth. I DID NOT REMOVE THE GINGIVAL BARRIER.
- I then removed the most H2O2 and gingival barrier I could with kitchen roll, making sure the H2O2 never touched my gums.
- Once most H2O2 and gingival barrier was gone, I rinsed my mouth with warm water and brushed my teeth.

- The procedure lasted around 2 hours for 3 rounds of 30 mins. I have only done the procedure twice in the span of 7 months

- In the EU, dentists may use up to 6% H2O2 concentration in the gel JFL. That's why they usually supply a home-kit intended for daily use, post procedure.
- High concentration H2O2 gels may be hard to find on ebay depending on the period and your country, as they are usually illegal. Aliexpress can always be your last resort.
- This is literally the best way anyone could whiten their teeth. Amazing results (more than 9 shades whiter), pretty cheap and repeatable for free.

- 5x 25ml 45% H2O2 gel tube: 60€ (allows for up to 25-30 whitening rounds total. 2-3 rounds per procedure). Be careful, H2O2 in an aqueous solution expires (loses effectiveness over time), buying one 25ml tube is well enough for two procedures.

- gingival barrier: 17€ for 25 tubes, way more than I will ever need. I used 3 during my 2 procedures.

- curing light: 30€, the one I bought wasn’t too good, so maybe find a more expensive one

All these tooth whitening companies selling you trays and led lights are SCAMS. HiSmile, MySmile, Diamond Smile, ALL OF THEM.
The formula in their gels generally contains dioxygen which has a poor oxydating potential. Dioxygen's results in whitening teeth are often negligeable and only last for a few minutes.
These companies put dioxygen in their kits because there are no restrictions for dioxygen. There is a 0.1% concentration limit of H2O2 in dental hygiene products in the EU, and 0.1% is far from enough for visible results. Also, dioxygen is a lot cheaper.

Hydrogen Peroxyde (H2O2) is an unstable compound that can dissociate under the action of heat, light or a chemical activator into two simultaneous chemical dissociation reactions.

-The first, less important one is the photodissociation reaction: 2H2O2 → 2H2O + O2
The O2 (dioxygen) will oxydate the dentin, but as I said previously, it won't to shit as it only oxydates the organic matter in the dentin, which is naturally translucid.

The H+ proton will partake in an acide-base reaction with the hydroxyapatite, which is also in the dentin. Hydroxyapatite is a mineral and its formula is Ca5(PO4)3(OH), making it the base in the following acid-base reaction:

And just like that, the hydroxyapatite in the dentin becomes translucent, making the dentin itself translucent, because dentin's other components (organic matter and H2O) are already translucent.

I am writing this 7 months later. I repeated the process once in the meantime (3 months ago) and my teeth are still really fucking white.

I gained confidence and SMV. My friends told me that my teeth were unnaturally white in the beginning (I took that as a compliment). I now smile all the time, and girls say that I have a really attractive smile.

Keep in mind that whitening your teeth is cope if you have shit dentofacial structure and/or misaligned teeth.
Having white teeth is the cherry on top if you are already gl, but useless if you're ugly as your other failos will always be more prominent.

I wish yall the best, hit my DMs if you need personal help. You can also just reply to this thread with your question and I’ll answer

Do you have any updated links? I bought some H202 gel from amazon and it was like 40% but they worked alot less than my previous brand and they only had 22% the texture also sucked and it still burned my gums. even though it worked less

• JFL
Too much free sauce

• JFL
No need to go that extreme frerot
Just brush your teeth REGULARLY with MMS1 or lower H2O2 concentration (3% at most... I just spray some here and there on occasions)
MMS1 works fine for me.
I do it every evening and all infections are gone plus whitening effect.

H2O2 works a bit differently and you can change from time to time.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and pneumocystosis
How is this better than:
1) retainers you already have from brace/invisalign treatment 0$
2) Polanight whitening gel from Amazon 35$ year supply

• JFL

• JFL
@biscotti can I get a dentist i know to give their opinion on this? I understand if you want to gatekeep though she is my relative and nothing will come out of it

• JFL
45% concentration H2O2 gel off of ebay
This is retardedly high and while it will make them white, they will be damaged

Good post regardless

You could also use a crest whitening strip but I guess that does take a few weeks and if you don't apply it properly, it will cause discoloration

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Yo also, am i trippin or do in your before and after pics, your teeth look a bit more spread apart?

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and TheBrownOne

KEY TAKEAWAYS:

View attachment 1798616

I'm going to go threw with the full procedure. Just curious how do you whiten the sides of your teeth?

• +1
  • JFL
I'm going to go threw with the full procedure. Just curious how do you whiten the sides of your teeth?
you don’t lol :lul:

you can, but you risk the gel dribbling inside your mouth 😬

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Sondern
Teeth whitening made him beat Thom Strijd on Tinder @User49

• JFL
Reactions: j05, Whitepill_Saint, User49 and 1 other person
ye i had to do the procedure by myself in the bathroom at 3 am cus my parents would've killed me if they had found out.
They still don't know to this day, I told them I started to use whitening toothpaste JFL (which doesn't even work btw).
Mirin your inhib, 90% of this server just mental masturbates with the possibility of looking better, they don’t do it for real, congrats man

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Sondern and pneumocystosis
you don’t lol :lul:

you can, but you risk the gel dribbling inside your mouth 😬
Yikes. I've actually got a method then, incase they get really bad. Get a braces retainer and squirt a lower consentration into the sides, then wear it and it works really well.

Hardest part of this tutorial is getting the % you talked about, I'm surprised you got some

• +1
  • JFL
Where did you get the 40% hydrogen peroxide?
I cant find it anywhere, not even on ebay either

• +1
  • JFL

KEY TAKEAWAYS:

View attachment 1798616

Good shit nigga

• Love it
  • JFL

• JFL
IMG 20230808 223602

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, IMOGYOU and pneumocystosis
Where did you get the 40% hydrogen peroxide?
I cant find it anywhere, not even on ebay either
depends on your country too.
you can always get the, more expensive, opalescence boost… it’s 45% i believe.

• +1
  • JFL
no teeth whitening for my chin

• JFL
Thank you @

pneumocystosis

for this excellent guide. lol at those that say this is going to ruin your teeth. It's basically exactly what the dentist does (just the dentist charges 20 times more). The gel I ordered even comes with a complete manual explaining the procedure.
Just make sure you don't have any cavities otherwise the procedure might fuck up your teeth.

I thought it would be hard to get the bleaching gel in Europe as most eBay sellers won't deliver the gel to the EU. But I found a dental supply shop that ships the gel lmao.

This is what I got: It's a bleaching kit consisting of a gingival barrier and 32% h202 gel:

Gel

It is interesting, it seems that gels from eBay just come in a single syringe but the gel that I ordered has to be mixed before use.

I just have to order a UV curing light for the gingival barrier and then I'll post a before and after.

do you think this is okay? wavelength 420-480nm and hust around 40€

Unbenannt

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and malicieusss
Thank you @

pneumocystosis

for this excellent guide. lol at those that say this is going to ruin your teeth. It's basically exactly what the dentist does (just the dentist charges 20 times more). The gel I ordered even comes with a complete manual explaining the procedure.
Just make sure you don't have any cavities otherwise the procedure might fuck up your teeth.

I thought it would be hard to get the bleaching gel in Europe as most eBay sellers won't deliver the gel to the EU. But I found a dental supply shop that ships the gel lmao.

This is what I got: It's a bleaching kit consisting of a gingival barrier and 32% h202 gel:

View attachment 2372817

It is interesting, it seems that gels from eBay just come in a single syringe but the gel that I ordered has to be mixed before use.

I just have to order a UV curing light for the gingival barrier and then I'll post a before and after.

do you think this is okay? wavelength 420-480nm and hust around 40€

View attachment 2372828
Link for gel ?

• JFL
One of my front teeth is half prosthetic/veneer whatever you wanna call it due to being chipped will this work on that part or Jsut make my natural teeth whiter and leave that it’s current colour gradient

• JFL
extremely based.

I tried peroxide gel before but it didn't fucking work. got one of those trays that you put in boiling water and then mold to your teeth (more or less) and then apply the peroxide gel in. done it multiple but no real results. the peroxide gel I got was high percentage from china. idk if the gel was shit or it didn't work properly due to saliva build up under the plastic tray. the gel didn't really hurt my gums and I had no gingival barrier.

planning on getting it done with a dentist now anyway to make sure it's done right. I don't smoke or drink coffee and my teeth are still yellow. pisses me the fuck off.
This guy is known for spreading misinformation, anything you do that he says will not work and probably fuck you up

• JFL
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and SurgeryEnjoyer
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, pneumocystosis and Deleted member 29167
just detsroy your enamel tehory...

• +1
  • JFL
just detsroy your enamel tehory...
brother this doesn’t damage your enamel if you have enough brain cells to figure out that you shouldn’t do this too often.

Once or twice yearly, max

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and SurgeryEnjoyer
gonna need a diff method
any links?

• JFL
So the mouthpiece lights that you can plug into your phone are fake then

• JFL
Read every word. I'm gonna do this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and zsombi

KEY TAKEAWAYS:

View attachment 1798616

Great post, I ordered the things you listed. Gonna try it this December once everything arrives.

• JFL
Would coffee staining the teeth ruin it and cause you to do the same procedure again?

• JFL

KEY TAKEAWAYS:

View attachment 1798616

Is my avi pic good enough for instagram?

• JFL
Would coffee staining the teeth ruin it and cause you to do the same procedure again?
hi brother, Is my avi pic good enough for instagram?

• JFL