HOW I WILL TAKE A GIRLS VIRGINITY DESPITE MISSING OUT ON TEEN LOVE

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

the pieces were simply put together wrong
i have never taken a girls virginity so far and im 18 years old so most people would say its long gone for me to do that shit
my solution is literally to marry a trad religious girl and fuck her first make her fall in love with me etc but im not religious or trad in the slightest (i just want to take a girls virginity for self-validation i worship validation) then divorce her and use fake documents or actually ill just take the L and lose half of my money it will be worth it🤙❤️

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, MagaPutinism, Tallooksmaxxer and 4 others
You only lose half your money if you've been married for a few years

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and isis_Bleach
You only lose half your money if you've been married for a few years
and we fuck on honeymoon perfect
ill even divorce seconds after I cum what will the law say? ill just pretend i fell out of love after the cumshot clarity

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776 and Deleted member 17791
I found one on tinder that wanted to lose her virginity in a hookup so I did. Lol.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, MagaPutinism, Deleted member 18776 and 1 other person
i have never taken a girls virginity so far and im 18 years old so most people would say its long gone for me to do that shit
my solution is literally to marry a trad religious girl and fuck her first make her fall in love with me etc but im not religious or trad in the slightest (i just want to take a girls virginity for self-validation i worship validation) then divorce her and use fake documents or actually ill just take the L and lose half of my money it will be worth it🤙❤️
I was 24 the first time I took a girl's virginity. You're probably gonna have to move away from the West.

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
and we fuck on honeymoon perfect
ill even divorce seconds after I cum what will the law say? ill just pretend i fell out of love after the cumshot clarity
it's fine tbh.

• +1
I found one on tinder that wanted to lose her virginity in a hookup so I did. Lol.
you think i havent been a girls "first kiss" i didnt beleive a word out of their nigger mouth

I was 24 the first time I took a girl's virginity. You're probably gonna have to move away from the West.
well thats fine bro cause by the time im 25-30 even trad girls wont be virgin with all the dick thrown at them
it's fine tbh.
yea i actually hope so i cant cope not having this essential milestone and validation given to me (taking virgintiy)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
you think i havent been a girls "first kiss" i didnt beleive a word out of their nigger mouth

Yea you can definitely tell if it's real.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776 and isis_Bleach
You won't tbh

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis
Never to late bro. I took a girls virginity on friday

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Afrikancel
Yakhi🤙🤙🤙🚬

Last edited:
  • Love it
Use a love spell

• +1
u act like u cant just fuck a 17 year old virgin dude

You are still young, but teen love is the most important experience in life.

Well, it was in mainland China in 2012 to be fair.
Oh well then it makes more sense, cause I was about to say that you probably found the only 20 year old western girl whose a virgin lmao

Oh well then it makes more sense, cause I was about to say that you probably found the only 20 year old western girl whose a virgin lmao
Yeah, I don't think you can find a palatable virgin over 18 in the West.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002