How I'm spending my time: Mogging others for fun, and ghosting foids

UnderTheKnife

UnderTheKnife

Med surgerymaxxed aspie
I gave up on trying to make new friendships and romantic relationships. This world has no tolerance for non-NT people like me. No matter how much you try to act "normal", all it takes is one slip of tongue or weird look and you're ostracized.

So instead of wasting my time trying to fit in, I've found a new fulfilling way to spend my time: mogging others.

Typically, I would check Meetup events near me, and go to ones where most attendees would be loser geeks, such as board games meetups. Such events are filled with subhuman males -- the best looking one among them would be a LTN.
I would go to the event wearing blue contact lenses (which is complemented by my dark eyebrows and hair) and heightfrauding to 6'2 (2" shoes + 2" lifts). So as an HTN + eyes halo + height halo, I would mog these suckers into oblivion.

The funny thing is, most of these guys pretend to be going there for the activity, but in fact they are attending in the hope of meeting a girl.
So I would take great joy in seeing how insecure they become, after stripping them of all the female attention they came craving for.

As well, I am taking great pleasure in fucking with low-tier Beckies, just like they did to me before I had completed my looksmaxxing. We would exchange numbers, talk a bit, set up a date, and then I would flake on her in the last minute (without even texting her an excuse) and never reply to her "where are you???" messages or any other messages she sends later.
As for mid-tier Beckies (the best I can get), I would just go for a ONS and never text her again.

Call me a sadistic sick mf all you want. I need my dopamine, and this is the best way (as long as I maintain my looks) I'm gonna be getting it out of this fuckin world that virtue signals about caring about autism and inclusion while in reality you are cast out for something you have zero control of.

Maybe you should try this if you're in the same shoes as me.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 22093 and 20 others
Myreaction

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Deleted member 19766, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
I gave up on trying to make new friendships and romantic relationships. This world has no tolerance for non-NT people like me. No matter how much you try to act "normal", all it takes is one slip of tongue or weird look and you're ostracized.

So instead of wasting my time trying to fit in, I've found a new fulfilling way to spend my time: mogging others.

Typically, I would check Meetup events near me, and go to ones where most attendees would be loser geeks, such as board games meetups. Such events are filled with subhuman males -- the best looking one among them would be a LTN.
I would go to the event wearing blue contact lenses (which is complemented by my dark eyebrows and hair) and heightfrauding to 6'2 (2" shoes + 2" lifts). So as an HTN + eyes halo + height halo, I would mog these suckers into oblivion.

The funny thing is, most of these guys pretend to be going there for the activity, but in fact they are attending in the hope of meeting a girl.
So I would take great joy in seeing how insecure they become, after stripping them of all the female attention they came craving for.

As well, I am taking great pleasure in fucking with low-tier Beckies, just like they did to me before I had completed my looksmaxxing. We would exchange numbers, talk a bit, set up a date, and then I would flake on her in the last minute (without even texting her an excuse) and never reply to her "where are you???" messages or any other messages she sends later.
As for mid-tier Beckies (the best I can get), I would just go for a ONS and never text her again.

Call me a sadistic sick mf all you want. I need my dopamine, and this is the best way (as long as I maintain my looks) I'm gonna be getting it out of this fuckin world that virtue signals about caring about autism and inclusion while in reality you are cast out for something you have zero control of.

I love flaking on girls

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
mirin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member
Not even a letter

Youre ugly bro shut up lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, RichardSpencel and fruitgunpop
You should go back to the uk where you ugly botched mtbs ghost you and stop fucking with random beckies in EE who would fuck anything with a penis

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and the BULL
Youre ugly bro shut up lol.

I missed you bro. That's why I've revived the thread because I saw you online and knew for sure that you don't miss a post of mine, especially ones like these.
Thanks for the comedy, it's good to catch up.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
based if true.

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
Tales from da basement

I guess I should try to meet up max.

• JFL
Reactions: UnderTheKnife
I missed you bro. That's why I've revived the thread because I saw you online and knew for sure that you don't miss a post of mine, especially ones like these.
Thanks for the comedy, it's good to catch up.

Just for your reference nigga, here are my eyes when haloed by blue lenses:

Maybe you can print and stick them on your sex doll tonight.
You look like have 0 smv lmao. You have like dolphin tier IPD which probably explains why you do so bad in the uk lul. I see why youre terrified to post your full face
@Pakicel Come look at this nigga LUL

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21688 and UnderTheKnife
Aim for stacies.

Mirin bro, but i am incel so the best thing i could do is make a private ig account and dox whores like to the point of them commiting suicide

I doxxed @Floda nudes to her IG followers and i hope she kills herself

Other than cyberbullying whores, in real life whenever i come across some foid house, i manage to spit slime on the doorknob so that whenever she opens the door, her hands gets disgusting :lul: like imagine spiting that shit from deepness of your throat and then she touches it jfl

• JFL
You look like have 0 smv lmao. You have like dolphin tier IPD which probably explains why you do so bad in the uk lul. I see why youre terrified to post your full face

you're just jelly bro coz you dont have enough money to fix your failos lol
But if you want, I have a friend who has a cotton field and needs workers, I can refer you to him.

you're just jelly bro coz you dont have enough money to fix your failos lol
But if you want, I have a friend who has a cotton field and needs workers, I can refer you to him.
No lol
Screenshot 20221115 023054 Tinder
you actually look retarded lol. Btw this is actually in america where the average white guy has a 1% chance of getting swiped on (the average dude has like a 10-20% yes swipe rate in EE which is why you basically get nothing in the uk LMFAO). My oldcel friend got like 1000likes in a few days in the UK btw which is why i cant stop cringing at you when you look weird and claim to be some Chad when thats the equivalent of me swiping in Nigeria and netting 1000 likes a day LOL

Last edited:
No lolView attachment 1951824 you actually look retarded lol. Btw this is actually in america where the average white guy has a 1% chance of getting swiped on (the average dude has like a 10-20% yes swipe rate in EE which is why you basically get nothing in the uk LMFAO). My oldcel friend got like 1000likes in a few days in the UK btw which is why i cant stop cringing at you when you look weird and claim to be some Chad when thats the equivalent of me swiping in Nigeria and netting 1000 likes a day LOL

Who tf told you i live in the uk? 😂
Go recheck your notes my son, I'm sure you have my chats saved in a Word file that you study every night before cooming in your sex doll.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Go recheck your notes my son, I'm sure you have my chats saved in a Word file that you study every night before cooming in your sex doll.
You said you tried tinder in the uk and barely got any likes and said everyone didnt do well getting only 10 likes a day. UK is actually easy mode compared to america. Youre in EE which is basically tutorial island and every guy does like 10-20x better than americans bruh lol

Go recheck your notes my son, I'm sure you have my chats saved in a Word file that you study every night.

You said you tried tinder in the uk and barely got any likes and said everyone didnt do well getting only 10 likes a day. UK is actually easy mode compared to america. Youre in EE which is basically tutorial island and every guy does like 10-20x better than americans bruh lol

Who told you in live in EE? 😂
I'm disappointed son, but you wont be getting an A+. Go study my chats again for the chance to pass the course. I will send a LTB your way as a graduation gift, so that your sexual frustration eases a bit.

Who told you in live in EE? 😂
I'm disappointed son, but you wont be getting an A+. Go study my chats again for the chance to pass the course. I will send a LTB your way as a graduation gift, so that your sexual frustration eases a bit.
You did. You literally said you were getting loads of women in russia and a bunch of guys clowned you for it

His eye area looks good. Wdym. How can we even judge something like ESR without looking at the rest of the face.

No lolView attachment 1951824 you actually look retarded lol. Btw this is actually in america where the average white guy has a 1% chance of getting swiped on (the average dude has like a 10-20% yes swipe rate in EE which is why you basically get nothing in the uk LMFAO). My oldcel friend got like 1000likes in a few days in the UK btw which is why i cant stop cringing at you when you look weird and claim to be some Chad when thats the equivalent of me swiping in Nigeria and netting 1000 likes a day LOL
I don't think socialcirclecel has become some kind of Chad. But prolly above average. I mean. I would be very happy with those results in EE.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
His eye area looks good. Wdym. How can we even judge something like ESR without looking at the rest of the face.

Coz that bitter nigga didn't find anything to comment on jfl

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
I don't think socialcirclecel has become some kind of Chad. But prolly above average. I mean. I would be very happy with those results in EE.

I'd be glad to offer surgical advice on the eye area if you need brocel. Dm me anytime.

• +1
  • +1
Coz that bitter nigga didn't find anything to comment on jfl
You claimed to have ascended to chadlite from 4/10.

No one save for a select few are known to have achieved that. It's a pretty bold claim to make without adequate proof. We don't even know if you don't look weird/uncanny or pretty much the same.

I'd be glad to offer surgical advice on the eye area if you need brocel. Dm me anytime.
Nah. It's fine. I am not convinced you are a chadlite but your eye area looks good in the pic you shared. That's one feature that often ends up looking weird

i wish my life was as cool as yours, OP.

Nah. It's fine. I am not convinced you are a chadlite but your eye area looks good in the pic you shared. That's one feature that often ends up looking weird

I never claimed I'm chadlite, that nigga is a blabbermouth cunt who makes up and misinterprets stuff.
All I said is that I got rated 7 OUT OF "10" IRL. I never claimed 7 PSL.

• +1
You claimed to have ascended to chadlite from 4/10.

No one save for a select few are known to have achieved that. It's a pretty bold claim to make without adequate proof. We don't even know if you don't look weird/uncanny or pretty much the same.

The 4/10 is self-rated. Maybe I was harsh on myself because I had submental fat and considered that to be a big failo, while disregaring my other good features. Maybe I was a 4.5 or 5 over 10.

In any case, that thread you're referring to was made to motivate users to go for surgery, but that nigga drifted it into an autistic PSL rating debate.

I never claimed I'm chadlite, that nigga is a blabbermouth cunt who makes up and misinterprets stuff.
All I said is that I got rated 7 OUT OF "10" IRL. I never claimed 7 PSL.
7/10 is chadlite. Id believe if you just said htn (6/10)which is fine but lul. But these posts are cringe. Htn in EE going to random event to mog the absolute bottom of the barrel when in any place with competition youd be beaten down into the dust lul.
Eh i mean EE is basically foid mode once you actually become decent looking but hes made some bold posts but gets stomped in places like America and the UK where its ridiculously difficult

• +1
Im also starting to discredit all the EE tinder experiments ive seen. I had no idea it was THAT easy over there. Alot of these slayers over there would be scraping landwhales in america LUL. Alot of them who i try in my experiments do fucking shit in america

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
7/10 is chadlite. Id believe if you just said htn (6/10)which is fine but lul. But these posts are cringe. Htn in EE going to random event to mog the absolute bottom of the barrel when in any place with competition youd be beaten down into the dust lul.

Eh i mean EE is basically foid mode once you actually become decent looking but hes made some bold posts but gets stomped in places like America and the UK where its ridiculously difficult

Check this entire forum and youll notice there is no clear consensus on what the numbers used in the rating systems actually signify. So by 7 I was indeed referring to htn.

And your talk about geography is water. Yeah we all in the west struggle in dating, that's why we're on this forum right now no?
I live in spain, where women have been entitled even before online dating came up. Ffs i just went on trips to london and ee. Of course I'd suck in london and shine in ee, as any htn. That's water dude

• +1
Just seems smarter to looksmax as much as you can and geomax somewhere with less competition. Realistically, most are not gonna be chadlite or Chad and even then it is getting much harder in western countries.
It's not like anyone can do well in EE. You still need to be at a certain looks level to succeed. Looksmaxxing to get ltr with some EE htb or Stacylite is 100% worth it imo.

You're looking at all of this from a Chad or death mentality. Even if socialcirclecel ascended from ltn to just htn, that is a big jump. He doesn't seem to be incel, which puts him above most of the forum.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, aesthetic beauty, UnderTheKnife and 1 other person
Just seems smarter to looksmax as much as you can and geomax somewhere with less competition. Realistically, most are not gonna be chadlite or Chad and even then it is getting much harder in western countries.

It's not like anyone can do well in EE. You still need to be at a certain looks level to succeed. Looksmaxxing to get ltr with some EE htb or Stacylite is 100% worth it imo.

You're looking at all of this from a Chad or death mentality. Even if socialcirclecel ascended from ltn to just htn, that is a big jump. He doesn't seem to be incel, which puts him above most of the forum.
Eh youre right.

Im also starting to discredit all the EE tinder experiments ive seen. I had no idea it was THAT easy over there. Alot of these slayers over there would be scraping landwhales in america LUL. Alot of them who i try in my experiments do fucking shit in america
Like I said, I don't think it is THAT easy. You still need to have a decent face with acceptable pheno and height. It's not like some 5'5" 2/10 currycel can land lots of matches by spoofing his location to EE.

• +1
Reactions: UnderTheKnife, Erik-Jón and Blackgymmax

Pakicel you seem a wise dude. I don't know how you're friends with that cartoonish dude blackgymmax jfl

• +1

You're looking at all of this from a Chad or death mentality. Even if socialcirclecel ascended from ltn to just htn, that is a big jump. He doesn't seem to be incel,

Like I said, I don't think it is THAT easy. You still need to have a decent face with acceptable pheno and height. It's not like some 5'5" 2/10 currycel can land lots of matches by spoofing his location to EE.
No i dont mean its THAT easy but compared to how retarded the west is where you have to literally be a specific pheno combined with good psl.

• +1
Pakicel you seem a wise dude. I don't know how you're friends with that cartoonish dude blackgymmax jfl
I'm not really friends with anybody on the forum. Blackgymax is still one of the few people here who isn't as delusional as many of the people on here who think q lot of these bogmaxxed surgery outcomes look good to women.

• +1
I'm not really friends with anybody on the forum. Blackgymax is still one of the few people here who isn't as delusional as many of the people on here who think q lot of these bogmaxxed surgery outcomes look good to women.

I get you.
Actually I respect blackgymmax, he calls out bullshit, even if inaccurately sometimes. He's a good quality control for this site.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Pakicel
No i dont mean its THAT easy but compared to how retarded the west is where you have to literally be a specific pheno combined with good psl.
It's over for most men in the west..at least when it comes to online dating. Even streege is struggling to get quality women.

• +1
I get you.
Actually I respect blackgymmax, he calls out bullshit, even if inaccurately sometimes. He's a good quality control for this site.
Yeah. Otherwise people who visit this site wouldn't think twice about getting lots of surgeries and ruining themselves.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and UnderTheKnife