How is it possible to be an incel in Brazil

K

Kamui

Inactive
How is it possible to be an incel there when to get pussy all you have to do is look vaguely human in a culture that is primarily based around sex

All Brazilian foids are so low IQ that the only thing that they’re capable of doing with their minuscule amount of braincells is shaking their big fat juicy asses

@try2beme @Entschuldigung @whitegymmax explain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow, Nick.Harte, BeanletMogger and 17 others
Yeah true, plus you can get away with a LOT over there… :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Yeah true, plus you can get away with a LOT over there… :forcedsmile:
It seems fitting that to be a Brazilian incel you have to be a different tier of retarded, since most Brazilian incels I’ve met are legit insufferable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and murdah
I lost my virginity in Brazil

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
most incels get beheaded by the cartel before even getting a chance at getting laid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, deadmanwalking, HitAndRun and 7 others
Inceldom is now rampant in Brazil and most Latin American countries, hypergamy and dating apps are universal

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Sanguinius and Gonthar
most incels get beheaded by the cartel before even getting a chance at getting laid
Funky town shit innit

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: khvirgin, murdah, Squirtoutmabooty and 2 others
Hence why someone like ElTemach (spic Andrew Tate) is getting so much traction is these countries, I assume Brazil has its own Andrew Tate now

• JFL
Reactions: kanderior
  • Love it
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, fuxkdakikez, Corleone and 1 other person
So brutal i could have been a favela mogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sanguinius and try2beme
I'm surprised Brazilian foids aren't chicosexual. The amount of PSL energy he released should've caused a genocide moggercide of an entire generation of men by women refusing to have sex with no one except Chico. Just a reminder women around chico's age would've grown up with this guy on their screen.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, deadmanwalking, HitAndRun and 1 other person
Brazilians are all ugly bro
low inhib is life there
You europeans are far from it
Legit

Western cucks spend their days at home rotting and complaining about muh hypergamy on Indian sub forums

Meanwhile low inhib Latino moggers named Pablo who are like 3 PSL manlets are out slayed big booty Latinas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, Skywalker, whitegymmax and 5 others
low inhib is life there
You europeans are far from it
Im pretty low inhib bro, Ive had 6 slays already at 17 most were cause i was low inhib and nt not cause of looks

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Corleone, sportsmogger, Kamui and 1 other person
Im pretty low inhib bro, Ive had 6 slays already at 17 most were cause i was low inhib and nt not cause of looks
Based

Low inhib is life

Main reason why ethnic brah such as black and Latino are able to out slay their white and Asian counterparts

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, murdah and NordicLeonhard
You guys don't know shit

• +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow
Brazil is high MTN only now, soon it will be HTN only and so on until it’s like everywhere else in a few years

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: russiancelreturns, try2beme and Kamui
Brazil is high MTN only now, soon it will be HTN only and so on until it’s like everywhere else in a few years
Geomaxxers better savour the time that they have left
how did u even fuck her
It’s not hard to fuck an older foid if you’re gl, ESPECIALLY in countries where the AOC is super low
A slayer friend I had lost his V-card to a 20 year old at 12
You guys don't know shit
I’m glad I don’t know shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sanguinius and sportsmogger

It’s not hard to fuck an older foid if you’re gl, ESPECIALLY in countries where the AOC is super low

yeah its literally impossible, idk what these niggers @try2beme @Entschuldigung @whitegymmax are doing

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and sportsmogger
She initiated it whenever we were alone, but if i initiated she would say no JFL
Was she hot? what was her body like and how did u two know each other

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Was she hot? what was her body like and how did u two know each other
she was chubby n had huge tits. Ltb-mtb at the time but now she ascended, shes too pretty to be a pedo now, btwit was my sisters friend

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
@Kamui @Entschuldigung @whitegymmax @try2beme it's literally impossible

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax and Corleone
she was chubby n had huge tits. Ltb-mtb at the time but now she ascended, shes too pretty to be a pedo now, btwit was my sisters friend
how was it, how did it feel

• +1

How long have you lived there?

I lived there 3 years you dumb niggers.

Be Indian NORMIE ..incel everywhere

• JFL
Reactions: Sanguinius and Kamui
LATAM is the easiest place in the earth

all you have to do is look vaguely human in a culture that is primarily based around sex

All Brazilian foids are so low IQ
sounds great

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and sportsmogger
Try2beme isn’t incel

I don’t live in Brazil
just tagged brazilians, also dont think @whitegymmax is incel

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
How is it possible to be an incel there when to get pussy all you have to do is look vaguely human in a culture that is primarily based around sex

All Brazilian foids are so low IQ that the only thing that they’re capable of doing with their minuscule amount of braincells is shaking their big fat juicy asses

Brazillian Girls study a lot and do shit with their lives, unlike dumb americano bitches fucking with stupid niggers or being niggers themselves.
You Amerikkkans love to Talk about the rest of the world whilst having no fucking idea.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Brazillian Girls study a lot and do shit with their lives, unlike dumb americano bitches fucking with stupid niggers or being niggers themselves.
You Amerikkkans love to Talk about the rest of the world whilst having no fucking idea.
Need another fellow Brazilian to validly this claim @try2beme

• +1
Need another fellow Brazilian to validly this claim @try2beme
There is a lot of blinded stereotypes in this thread like he saying but the main point is true our culture is more open and many brazilians will admit it

Depends on social class tbh

It is possible to be an incel in every country on earth

It is possible to be an incel in every country on earth
Some harder than others

If you’re incel in Latam I assume you have to legit be quadriplegic or sum shut