How is it possible to be an incel in Brazil

Nah bro, it is easily possible to be an incel here, especially in middle class or above. Most 18-20 year olds i've known are probably still virgins.

For the faveloids that you think of, the vast majority of them live years long dry spells, they just pretend they're having sex. Female nature still is to only have sex with chads or thugs. If they're lucky, the males can get a woman after she hits the wall and need to settle down.

• So Sad
Reactions: Kamui
How is it possible to be an incel there when to get pussy all you have to do is look vaguely human in a culture that is primarily based around sex

All Brazilian foids are so low IQ that the only thing that they’re capable of doing with their minuscule amount of braincells is shaking their big fat juicy asses

@try2beme @Entschuldigung @whitegymmax explain
If you have a motorcycle or know how to play soccer, you will already have a truckload of pussy in Brazil

• Hmm...
Reactions: Entschuldigung
@Kamui @Entschuldigung @whitegymmax @try2beme it's literally impossible

View attachment 2688257View attachment 2688259View attachment 2688260
Screenshot 20240107 135140 Screenshot 20240107 141608

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Some harder than others

If you’re incel in Latam I assume you have to legit be quadriplegic or sum shut
This guy looks like La Creatura jfl
3900855 1705742618355
@sportsmogger

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
@Entschuldigung Maradona mais superior que pele

I'm surprised Brazilian foids aren't chicosexual. The amount of PSL energy he released should've caused a genocide moggercide of an entire generation of men by women refusing to have sex with no one except Chico. Just a reminder women around chico's age would've grown up with this guy on their screen.

View attachment 2688227
Don’t disrespect THE GOAT
ronaldinho gaucho GIF

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Last edited: