Discussion How is the best way to handle a rejection?

mplayer1234

mplayer1234

Banned
My experience:
Years ago I asked out one girl that I went to prom with and she rejected me(using a disorder as an excuse), but went out with one of my friends in my class. So I eased into ghosting her then I made a new account on Snapchat, then she quickly added and texted me on there, and then a while later she texted again and now I talk to her again. Maybe she wanted a genuine friendship?

Tell me ways that you all have gotten rejected before.

Heirio

Heirio

boo
Maybe she wanted a genuine friendship?
Ad

D

dingodongo

Silver
She cucked you successfully. Friendzone is for beta males who are not worthy of sex and can only provide services and attention. Alpha males are for fun and sex which is why she went out with your friend instead of surely got the ass. You got her snapchat. Block that bitch and don't let her waste your time. Stop being a butt hurt bitch thinking about about some hoe who rejected you years ago. Keep approaching and going for it. Who gives a shit if they reject you.

D

Deleted member 5061

Zephir
It's because she wouldn't stop messaging me man. I stopped texting her on my number, my old snap, and then she texted me 2 years later so I responded.
How u collagenmax son, take collagen supplements or retinA for skin?

Other than that, she might need a new emotional tampon... Get straight to the point and make some hints of meeting her and make some hints if shes dtf. Like not straight to the point, but somewhat "between the lines". If she gets reject-y, then dump the hoe.

Deleted member 5204

Deleted member 5204

It's not over, it never even started... THE SQUARE
best way to handle a rejection is to not say anything, leave and never look back
exactly what i did when i got rejected
now other bitches look at me and ion even remember the old ho

mplayer1234

mplayer1234

Banned
How u collagenmax son, take collagen supplements or retinA for skin?

Other than that, she might need a new emotional tampon... Get straight to the point and make some hints of meeting her and make some hints if shes dtf. Like not straight to the point, but somewhat "between the lines". If she gets reject-y, then dump the hoe.
I use both bro but I know now but I'm just bringing this up

D

Deleted member 2227

‎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
She cucked you successfully. Friendzone is for beta males who are not worthy of sex and can only provide services and attention. Alpha males are for fun and sex which is why she went out with your friend instead of surely got the ass. You got her snapchat. Block that bitch and don't let her waste your time. Stop being a butt hurt bitch thinking about about some hoe who rejected you years ago. Keep approaching and going for it. Who gives a shit if they reject you.

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

1+1 = 2
Delete her from memory go no contact

Last edited:
Incognegro

Incognegro

Banned
Imagine still giving your precious time to her

I

I will ascend

Iron
The only way to properly handle rejection is to completely cut the woman out of your life.

If you're not good enough for sex, she's not good enough to give your attention to.

Users who are viewing this thread