• Thread starterdyellow
  • Start dateToday at 3:08 PM
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/19/19520.jpg?1565790824
dyellow
it's over for FBIcels
-

JoinedJul 10, 2019Messages386
Today at 3:08 PM
They can even hide, if you're a women: your problems matter; if you're a guy: die. height is a preference for men and a requirement for women, they literally had to make a non-issue(for women) into an issue instead of having a short guy with legit struggles, because otherwise it could make women butthurt about their heightism.

Tall girl features a foid's "struggles" with dating, because she's "rejected" by shorter guys.
But at 0:32 her friend says "I just think it's crazy you won't date a short guy."
Then a tall Chad appears and that's the only thing she can think of.
And of course, the manlet has to be her pathetic beta orbiter, and the Chad is the sensitive cool guys.

Last edited: Today at 3:16 PM

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Newguyaround, BrettyBoy, KrissKross and 2 others
Because of jews. Jews invented feminism. Make it 110 and never again

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
mocking manlets is a cultural aspect of today, the tendency is to increase the frequency apparently

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
She has a better life than 85% of men.

• +1
Reactions: xit, Deleted member 2426, SHARK and 3 others
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

INSANELY BRUTAL FOR LITERAL MANLETS, I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING.

FUARK I FEEL BAD FOR THEM

THANK GOD FOR SAVING ME FROM THIS HEIGHT PROBLEM

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
I want to breed a strong tall finnish woman and have beautiful family

• Love it
Reactions: Luke LLL
Movie has twist ending where Chad cums on her planet sized forehead and then tells her to take her giraffe ass back to Africa, then the manlet wears 5 inch lifts and starts dating her but she secretly keeps texting Chad behind his back but he leaves her on read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KrissKross and Vitruvian
What the unrelenting blackpill of a fuck? That was brutal. Literally every guy in the vid gets shit on but the Chad. She's like a 3/10, but gets the 7.5+ slayer guy. We're only supposed to feel bad for her -- meanwhile short guys are just played for laughs. Holy shit that was rough. I'm tall and even I felt the blackpill on this one.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Stop coping with your height my 5'10 oneitis is currently dating a 5'4 manlet and I'm not fucking kidding

• Woah
What the unrelenting blackpill of a fuck? That was brutal. Literally every guy in the vid gets shit on but the Chad. She's like a 3/10, but gets the 7.5+ slayer guy. We're only supposed to feel bad for her -- meanwhile short guys are just played for laughs. Holy shit that was rough. I'm tall and even I felt the blackpill on this one.

mocking manlets is a cultural aspect of today, the tendency is to increase the frequency apparently

My tendency is to punch people in the butthole that do this

giphy.gif

What the actual FUCK.

Ugly men have it WAY worse than tall girls.

And my heart was just crushed when I heard that friendzoned guy say he's been in love with that girl since elementary school and then that Chad just steals her. Doesn't matter if he loves her. Doesn't matter if he would give the world to her...

LOOKS IS KING!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
My life all through hs. 9th and 10th grade I was 5ft lol

• So Sad
jfl these jews really expect me to feel bad for a woman?

FUCK NO

• JFL