How IT destroyed my life forever

Leave Chad1212 alone.

Major-Dutch-Arnold-Schwarzenegger-68394.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 906
lol I became more out casted in uni, legit made 0 friends :feelswhy:

Thats sad tbh, I find a lot of people come out their shell and find a group where theyre accepted at uni ngl

You might just have really bad anti social behaviour unfortunately

Thats sad tbh, I find a lot of people come out their shell and find a group where theyre accepted at uni ngl

You might just have really bad anti social behaviour unfortunately
yeah I have avoidant personality disorder, over for me. At 22, khhv and absolutely 0 friends. At least I have nothing to lose if I get doxxed

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: laske.7, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 2403 and 5 others
Not at all, I know a lot of people who went from being anti social loners to finding a social group where theyre all into the same shit

Most of them just end up fucking together

School is like for the popular kids only and if youre not one you get out casted, college and uni you'd find so many people just doing their own shit and finding what group they fit into and no one gets bullied or made fun of for it

Just dont go making rape/murder threads like the giga retard OP :feelsokman:
Thanks bro. Yeah, I was really autistic and high inhib in high school. I wasted so many opportunities because of my own retardation. Luckily i'm kinda starting to get my life back on track now. I'm already much better than the person I was this time last year when I finished high school.
I hope I can ascend soon.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: vodkacel, BigBoy, Effortless and 1 other person
Not at all, I know a lot of people who went from being anti social loners to finding a social group where theyre all into the same shit

School is like for the popular kids only and if youre not one you get out casted, college and uni you'd find so many people just doing their own shit and finding what group they fit into and no one gets bullied or made fun of for it

Sadly the quarantine is making me waste valuable time. I should be out right now trying to slay. Hopefully everything reopens in August like it's supposed to here.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion

Im still so sad that I didnt make any friends or memories or worthwhile times in high school. Everyone else seemed to have enjoyed it while I was at home rotting because of my horrible social anxiety. I wish things went differently in high school 😞
yeah I have avoidant personality disorder, over for me. At 22, khhv and absolutely 0 friends. At least I have nothing to lose if I get doxxed
Diagnosed?

• So Sad
Reactions: Effortless
IT motherfuckers are so disturbed by the truth of the black pill that they try to obliterate the private life of blackpilled persons

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Well how did it go ? How can everyone know what he said?
Apparently his mom is beating him up and he's literally shivering. They cna because that girl (whose handle the IT girl found out and messaged) told everyone close to him apparently

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6191, BigBoy and 9 others
Update guys:

I cannot confirm if this is 100% true

But in the discord i've been told Chad has indeed gotten beat up by 3 guys and currently his mom is talking to the other girls mom

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 4464, EverythingMattersCel and 23 others
@Chad1212 sitting in court
Ted bundy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 9355, Chad69 and 18 others
Update guys:

But in the discord i've been told Chad has indeed gotten beat up by 3 guys and currently his mom is talking to the other girls mom
Can't buy the first part, would they just barge in and beat him in his own home and his fam would let him lol

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, BigBoy, Effortless and 4 others
Can't buy the first part, would they just barge in and beat him in his own home and his fam would let him lol
Like i said, this is what i've been told. I assume he went out and got jumped in that case?

• +1
Update guys:

Whats the discord? Can u pm me an invite?

Diagnosed?
[/QUOTE]
doctor did not give a shit so she gave me social anxiety with depression + ssri. But after reading criteria for avoidant personality in med books - it describes 100% me.

I have 0 contacts on WhatsApp, 0 messages per months except 1 distant friend who writes once - twice per year.

But I adapted by getting a dog, doing stuff I like and looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Lol at guys beating him up

fkin cucks

if i was there id beat them up for him

i would be his bodyguard ngl

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Chad69, Deleted member 6497, Seppukucel and 13 others
yo drop me the discord

• +1
How stupid do you have to be to post identifying information about yourself on here?

Even if you want to talk about yourself, slightly alter the details so you have plausible deniability (like add a year or two to your age, an inch or two to your height, etc).

Apparently his mom is beating him up and he's literally shivering. They cna because that girl (whose handle the IT girl found out and messaged) told everyone close to him apparently
Gradient 2020 06 30 03 19 26 right

@Chad1212 no chico can save you from this shit

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Over
Update guys:

fuck simps, yes what chad did is wrong but why beat him up. Let police handle him if it comes to that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
This why I never would post my pics

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
How stupid do you have to be to post identifying information about yourself on here?

Even if you want to talk about yourself, slightly alter the details so you have plausible deniability (like add a year or two to your age, an inch or two to your height, etc).
Hes only 15 dont be so harsh on him

• +1
Reactions: Chad69, Incoming and Deleted member 4332

Best solution for you is probably just to go out more, get some fresh air and get used to seeing people walk about

Then after you're comfortable being out and about, you can go to the gym, then try to join some sort of sport club to make that first step (most important step) in to actual social interactions, which will be very hard and might make you very anxious at first but you just have to say fuck it and do it, and youll get used to being around people eventually

also most sport clubs are full of really good people :feelsokman:

I used to be super social but now i rot because normie lifestyle can be super draining tbh, its good to be social but you need time for yourself too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 6497, Chadeep and 5 others
how did they link you with your account? you could be anyone?

he's a kid but it can already reflect on his life if it gets official. I know that some unis in EU check for these things during applications:(

• So Sad
Sadly the quarantine is making me waste valuable time. I should be out right now trying to slay. Hopefully everything reopens in August like it's supposed to here.

Yeah me too but this place legit makes me cage every day so i dont mind :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
That's fair. My bad.

But I don't recommend posting pics on here. When talking about yourself, alter the details slightly so the idea of the post still remains in tact, but you have plausible deniability that it's not you. And scrub your social media if you haven't already.

how were you doxxed though?

wow holy shit did he actually get beat up? Suifuel lowkey

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel and Chad69
Jfl just read the IT post. dude you are so fucking screwed. Im glad im not u tbh

NO RETARD TF?
I got beaten on street by guys

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Nosecel, Amateur11, Hades and 14 others
how did they link you with your account? you could be anyone?
His oneitis instagram appeared in one of his r*pe threads.
Also someone posted his face on here. Elias i think.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Shocked tbh i only went to sleep for 3 hours

U from Serbia, Bosnia or Croatia?

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Arkantos
  • +1
Lol at guys beating him up

fkin cucks

if i was there id beat them up for him

i would be his bodyguard ngl
Hehehe so nice lol

Last edited:
RAITEIII

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA

YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO JOKE ABOUT RAPING SOMEONE ON A HONEYPOT SITE YOU STAGGERINGLY ENORMOUS RETARD.

YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOU.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Chad69, Deleted member 4464 and 17 others
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming, Hero of the Imperium, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
@Chad1212
tell me what I can do to protect your privacy
Maybe allow us to delete our pics from this site instead of selling our information to the FBI, you kikes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Chadelite, Marsiere214 and 15 others