How IT destroyed my life forever

Im still so sad that I didnt make any friends or memories or worthwhile times in high school. Everyone else seemed to have enjoyed it while I was at home rotting because of my horrible social anxiety. I wish things went differently in high school šŸ˜ž

Trust me mate you're not the only one who was or is like that, plenty of people now a days are like that

I tell you now, from someone who moved to england and couldnt speak a word of english it was rough as fuck for me too, from about 7 - 10 I was picked on because I was legit like only asian in a pretty much all white school, I was called names and shit until i started fighting people and thats when I gained respect because now people know im not to be fucked with, I knocked one guy out and he got sent to hospital because he called me the 'n word' im not even black btw but i got angry lmao

I didnt really even knock him out, I punched him, he fall, cracked his head on the floor and started bleeding JFL

late middle school/high school I became really popular with everyone even the kids who got bullied because I was bullying the kids that were bullying other kids :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, BigBoy and Seppukucel
How did you get beaten up on the street? Everyone in your town knows everything already tf
Why did u even go out in the first place?

• +1
Reactions: Seppukucel
Kys faggot
fuck you faggot

Update guys:

I cannot confirm if this is 100% true

But in the discord i've been told Chad has indeed gotten beat up by 3 guys and currently his mom is talking to the other girls mom
This is true

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member 4464, Chadelite and 6 others
This is true
Faggot if you let guys beat you if a guy jumped me I'd go home unlock the safe grab the ak 47 put in the 75 round drum and kill them all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6497, Chadeep, Hades and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
i don't believe shit on this site.. full of larping attention seekers

Post photos of your battle wounds or GTFO

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, spark, EverythingMattersCel and 14 others
carry a pocket knife i always do

they will come again if its not larp

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5891
gettyimages-641715558-612x612.jpg

• +1
Reactions: SMVbender
i don't believe shit on this site.. full of larping attention seekers

Post photos of your battle wounds or GTFO
Fucking retard
I posted soo much profs you stupid fuck

• Hmm...
Reactions: stuckneworleans
FUCK YOU
I GOT DOXXED
EVERYONE FROM MY TOWN KNOWS IT BY NOW

FUCK YOU REDDITORS

IT WAS A STUPID JOKE,I CANT EVEN TALK WITH GIRLS IRL

YOU RUINED MY FUCKING LIFE

FUCK YOU IT

I CAN EXCEPT POLICE TOMORROW OR IN THE BEST CASE I WILL GET BEATEN UP BY MULTIPLE GUYS

I CANT LEAVE MY GOD DAMN HOUSE BC IAM GETTING SOO MUCH THREATS RN

FUCK THIS STUPID LIFE

FUCK YOU IT
IAM DOXXED,EVEN MY FAMILY KNOWS ABOUT IT

SUCK MY DICK INCELTEARS
THANKS FOR RUINING MY LIFE
View attachment 485349View attachment 485350
IAM LITERALLY SHIVERING AND I FEEL ILL AS HELL
Sorry bro, if it's any consolation the men are permavirgins and the women are gonna end up on r/FDS at 45 tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 5746 and Chad69
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6191 and Chad69
Trust me mate you're not the only one who was or is like that, plenty of people now a days are like that

I tell you now, from someone who moved to england and couldnt speak a word of english it was rough as fuck for me too, from about 7 - 10 I was picked on because I was legit like only asian in a pretty much all white school, I was called names and shit until i started fighting people and thats when I gained respect because now people know im not to be fucked with, I knocked one guy out and he got sent to hospital because he called me the 'n word' im not even black btw but i got angry lmao

I didnt really even knock him out, I punched him, he fall, cracked his head on the floor and started bleeding JFL

late middle school/high school I became really popular with everyone even the kids who got bullied because I was bullying the kids that were bullying other kids :feelskek:
Thats pretty cool nglšŸ˜³ Most guys would take it lying down.

• Woah
Reactions: Effortless
This is what I said before.

He should just say that someone stole his pics and is larping as him
you can only claim LARP if you don't post dumb angle rating aspie pictures of you.

you can post irl friends, real facebook pics of you, talk about your family all you want and claim LARP and deny everything when found out

doesn't work if you posted aspie pics before that are no where else on the internet to be found

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Good_Little_Goy
exchangestudentmax
come to US bro my catholic family will care for you

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
you can only claim LARP if you don't post dumb angle rating aspie pictures of you.

you can post irl friends, real facebook pics of you, talk about your family all you want and claim LARP and deny everything when found out

doesn't work if you posted aspie pics before that are no where else on the internet to be found
over for him

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Cat selfie 1 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Chad69, Deleted member 6497 and 16 others
jfl imagine getting doxxed by incels in denial

• JFL
Reactions: Hades
The court judge will see your 1.8+ FWHR and prettyboy hairstyle and will rule the rape threats as justified, donā€™t worry broski.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 9355, the next o'pry and 14 others
I canā€™t believe you actuallly got doxxed. Thatā€™s just fucked. I read the other thread and it wasnā€™t funny, it was sad that IT was taking it this seriously. I canā€™t believe those fags actually doxxed u. Hope u sort this out. Surely you can say it was a joke and you were doing it for internet points or something.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69, Chadeep, Deleted member 6475 and 2 others
jfl imagine getting doxxed by incels in denial

This is the actual worst part of it. Most people who post shit like that are clearly edgy joking, specially if its a fucking 15 year old.
I laught at how "concerned" they act in those chat screencaps even when its clear they KNOW its a fucking joke and that there is no fucking way that he is actually going to commit that crime. Not that joking about rape is a good idea at all, but these guys just wanted an excuse to ruin him and nothing more, all the "oh im concerned about the girl" is an act.

They are just looking to bring down hurtful truths (blackpill) and nothing more. They wre probably hurt that the user was better looking than them and probably (dunno really) had actual success with women irl while accepting the blackpill which is supposed to be the reason incels are incels.

As some other user wondered, IT targets this forum now more than .co because this forum breaks their worldview since users here are both blackpilled and are not incels/have success socially.

Its exactly the same as when IT were posting actual fucking CP on sites they wanted down to frame them. They are rats.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 9355 and 14 others
This is the actual worst part of it. Most people who post shit like that are clearly edgy joking, specially if its a fucking 15 year old.
I laught at how "concerned" they act in those chat screencaps even when its clear they KNOW its a fucking joke. Not that joking about rape is a good idea at all, but these guys just wanted an excuse to ruin him and nothing more, all the "oh im concerned about the girl" is an act.

Its exactly the same as when IT were posting actual fucking CP on sites they wanted down to frame them. They are rats.
good to see you again zyros. and i completely agree, dudes still a kid, hes just being edgy like most of us were. and it doesnt surprise me on bit that those incels in denial posted cp, theyre actual pedophiles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Chad69, Deleted member 6497 and 11 others
OP Listen here, buy a 12 gauge shotgun and whoever comes to try beat you up let their brains splatter all over the pavement.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69, Chadeep and Deleted member 6892
good to see you again zyros. and i completely agree, dudes still a kid, hes just being edgy like most of us were. and it doesnt surprise me on bit that those incels in denial posted cp, theyre actual pedophiles
Yeah they are targeting him probably because he is one of the many examples that are both blackpilled and not incel. IT goes to the .co forum and say to themselves "yes thats why u inkel patting themselves in the back", and then IT when browsing this forum is probably like "nooooo you can't be blackpilled and have actual social success irl thats not how it wooorks" while users here are just like "looksmax go brrr". Rape jokes are a stupid thing to do, but in this case they are just bitter many looksmax users challenge their narrative.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 6497, Deleted member 6380 and 12 others
How the fuck did this nigger get doxxed? Did you post your pics on here?
I donā€™t believe it personally heā€™s from Croatia how did they find him?

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Deleted member 6997
I donā€™t believe it personally heā€™s from Croatia how did they find him?
Even if they found the girl. How would anyone know itā€™s him? Im confused.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Elias posted his face once.
And the cucks on IT found that specific post? God damn. Those niggers dig deep. Also fuck @Elias for causing my boy to get doxxed.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69, Chadeep, Nosecel and 3 others
All over a joke. The best you can really do if anyone confronts you is explain that it was a dark joke.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 2403
Didn't know it was this serious. Not even Chad deserves this at 15.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 4416, SpearOfOrion and 1 other person
I knew this was gonna happen. One of the commenters was saying they found your oneitis or some shit

I'm gonna leave this forum for a while, shit aint safe anymore. I hope everything goes well for you @Chad1212 and I really feel for you my brother.
And stop giving "JFL" reactions this isnt funny he is fucked.

EDIT: heres the comment
View attachment 485362
Give us the screen name of that faggot.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Hero of the Imperium, SpearOfOrion and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming, Chadeep, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Incoming, Chadeep, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
I think that it would be much worse at 20 or 25 than at 15, actually
Yeah true, at least it can be brushed off as he is still a kid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, SpearOfOrion, Deleted member 4563 and 3 others
Yeah true, at least it can be brushed off as he is still a kid
I heard he even got beat up over the joke though so his life is possibly fucked all over a bunch of cucks and foids getting offended over a dark joke.

because someone has little too less brain cells to make jokes on huge social taboo on people he knows meanwhile posting his pics
I exposed my face before so I just avoid making dark jokes like that.

I knew this was gonna happen. One of the commenters was saying they found your oneitis or some shit

I'm gonna leave this forum for a while, shit aint safe anymore. I hope everything goes well for you @Chad1212 and I really feel for you my brother.
And stop giving "JFL" reactions this isnt funny he is fucked.

EDIT: heres the comment
View attachment 485362
Those niggas are lurking hard. I havenā€™t said any weird shit so Iā€™m straight. Everyone needs to be careful with what they say.

Can someone link me all his threads about the situation for ragefuel purposes