How IT destroyed my life forever

This is brutal, ngl.

I do not see the problem.

U just tell them it was a joke.

If anyone has a probem beat them up. I dunno if this is true but someone said your 15. Considering the circumstances you'd get away with it easily. I was fighting people every week when I was that age.

• +1
Reactions: Tom2004, Chadeep, SpearOfOrion and 1 other person
thanks god i live in a shithole where most people don't even speak english nor know what a forum is

@buckchadley31 @Arabwog95 alhamdulilah

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Tom2004, Deleted member 6497 and 7 others
Im witnessing history

translation: i wasbanned on incels.is

• Ugh..
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Diagnosed?
doctor did not give a shit so she gave me social anxiety with depression + ssri. But after reading criteria for avoidant personality in med books - it describes 100% me.

I have 0 contacts on WhatsApp, 0 messages per months except 1 distant friend who writes once - twice per year.

But I adapted by getting a dog, doing stuff I like and looksmaxing
Did the dog help bro? I'm in the same situation at 19 I have no family and no friends. I live with my parents but my mom told me to kill myself yesterday morning when I told her I had a health issue, she said "I don't care" ran out, and then when I said "you are supposed to be my mother and you don't care?" she told me to drop dead. I didn't reply and just walked out the door to work.

I think my hormones are imbalanced but I need to solve the loneliness tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: vodkacel

Last edited:
Death to Cucktears

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Bluepilled: 53

Kys you fucking trannies and soy cucks

If I had it in my power, I’d make sure you all get slowly raped and tortured to death you fucking bitches

I’d easy be able to rape all your useless primitive inferior asses and you’d be able to do NOTHING about it you inferior dumb holes

I’D EASILY RAPE YOU TILL YOU’RE UNCONSCIOUS, KEEP CRYING FOR US 1000 ng/dL DARK TRIAD SLAYERS

THIS IS WHAT I’D DO TO YOU AND IM MASTURBATING NOW THINKING OF IT
FADDB0B9 3D11 41DB 980B 697A5DF3FBDD

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Matthias8272, Deleted member 6380 and 9 others
Good morning, I hate ITcels

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 4332
70 bluepilled faggots

Why did it happen? What did you say or do?

Why did it happen? What did you say or do?
He posted a picture a picture of his oneitis and said we will rape her. Low IQ but it was low inhib. Too bad the reddit cucks took it srsly

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Chadeep and BigNigga69
IT users are monsters. Literal animals. They have no problem destroying someone's life over a joke on the internet. Truly the scum of the earth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 8117, Lev Peshkov and 8 others
He posted a picture a picture of his oneitis and said we will rape her. Low IQ but it was low inhib. Too bad the reddit cucks took it srsly
Holy shit, dumb thing but that's an overreaction. Man should stock up on guns and weapons real quick. @Chad1212 stock up on weapons. You aren't going to get arrested I hope.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Chadeep and Deleted member 5746
Holy shit, dumb thing but that's an overreaction. Man should stock up on guns and weapons real quick. @Chad1212 stock up on weapons. You aren't going to get arrested I hope.
he better not do anything dumb cuz i dont want everyone on this forum to get arrested for his actions
But then again this is brutal

he better not do anything dumb cuz i dont want everyone on this forum to get arrested for his actions
But then again this is brutal
It is truly brutal. @Chad1212 post the death threats and we'll see what we can do.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Lev Peshkov
Did the dog help bro? I'm in the same situation at 19 I have no family and no friends. I live with my parents but my mom told me to kill myself yesterday morning when I told her I had a health issue, she said "I don't care" ran out, and then when I said "you are supposed to be my mother and you don't care?" she told me to drop dead. I didn't reply and just walked out the door to work.

yes it does help with loneliness but it does not replace human contact. But it made me happier and less suicidal since it's always genuinely happy to see me.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
@Sergeant these fucks don’t deserve to see our content without an account make it private please :rage:
@Master

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Arvenas, Chad69 and 5 others
This is what I said before.

He should just say that someone stole his pics and is larping as him
Holy fuck that’s smart
@Chad1212 you should’ve just said some incel took your pics from Instagram

• +1
just like move from you city bro lmao

• +1
Wonder how many bluepillers were here

• +1

Is your mom Asian?

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Deleted member 6341
Easier said then done@15
his parents must know by now, they'll have no choice but to move
not like he was gonna live in the backwater for the rest of his life anyway

• +1
his parents must know by now, they'll have no choice but to move
not like he was gonna live in the backwater for the rest of his life anyway
Low IQ to expect high IQ

Holy fuck that’s smart
@Chad1212 you should’ve just said some incel took your pics from Instagram
Yeah or from discord or another site.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Mr.cope
I'm in utter shocked, probably more then other users here because of how huge of slimes those people on reddit are. In the past i found IT passive annoying, but right now anyone that participated in the thread, for me is an enemy. Those gigantic pukes don't understand who they actually dooxed like this, he doesn't live in America where it would of turned out much better, he is from EE in a small town where he can legit get killed by the girls family member especially if they are in the Mafia which is common from the place he is from.

I swear right now i would work for a year and spend all of the earned money just to find out a few of those scumbags and beat them up until they are blind and have no teeth left. I need to somehow discover where they live, i would pay hackers if i need to, money is not a problem for that at all. I want them to pay for ruining a brothers life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Chad69, Deleted member 5522 and 2 others
JFL I just woke up and I saw all of this shit, Pm me and I'll teach you how to not get doxxed for only 10 shekels

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
didn rd ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
It's over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
thanks god i live in a shithole where most people don't even speak english nor know what a forum is

@buckchadley31 @Arabwog95 alhamdulilah
Al7amdulilah khawa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820
:feelswhy:Hey guys I just heard chad got an aneurysm from sustained injury and died after 3 hours in the ICU

• Woah
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
So many ppl are gonna check this site and get blackpilled jfl.
You're overreacting tbh. Nothing will happen and people are gonna forget in a few weeks.
Shit that didn't age well

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Seppukucel
I wouldn't mind getting doxxed by these cucks, what's the worst they could do

I have no social life, no contacts, no future. However I'm armed and they will see that once they send a bunch of cucks twice my age to beat me up. I wouldn't mind blasting some IT cucks

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Chadeep, Over and 1 other person
Giphy 36

@Chad1212 rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Chad69
I despise inceltears, scum of the earth. The saddest part is they think they're helping people

• +1
Who cares lol, if you were gl the girl would find it funny. Kys you Serbian dog.

• Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back