How it feels to be a Ronaldo fan in 2026

Nyrо

Nyrо

Hopefully HTN by 2028
Joined
Jul 1, 2025
Posts
7,106
Reputation
13,388
First of I have too because I’m Portuguese

Second Messi is better than him

How it feels being a Ronaldo fan when every argument somehow turns into "the World Cup" and"2009 Las Vegas," then having to listen to a 8 year olds say "Lamine is better than Ronaldo," then I go home only for Real Madrid to lose to some random relegation battle team on a Tuesday night

It’s getting so hard

He’s so pathetic

Why can’t I be like Swiss instead of Portuguese

I tried so long to defend him now I just laugh with the Messi fans
 
  • +1
Reactions: zirg, I need a new face and simematic
First of I have too because I’m Portuguese

Second Messi is better than him

How it feels being a Ronaldo fan when every argument somehow turns into "the World Cup" and"2009 Las Vegas," then having to listen to a 8 year olds say "Lamine is better than Ronaldo," then I go home only for Real Madrid to lose to some random relegation battle team on a Tuesday night

It’s getting so hard

He’s so pathetic

Why can’t I be like Swiss instead of Portuguese

I tried so long to defend him now I just laugh with the Messi fans
ronaldo goat and messi good player
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: I need a new face
why defend him? ronaldo is a fraud
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nyrо
Ronaldo Smile GIF

you must love this gif
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nyrо

Similar threads

Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
4
Views
35
BeanCelll
BeanCelll
price.
Replies
3
Views
48
Jgns
Jgns
Verdams mum
Replies
2
Views
35
price.
price.
6
Replies
2
Views
19
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
Nyrо
Replies
14
Views
45
CurrentYanti
CurrentYanti

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top