How Korean men are put on a pedestal in Turkey.

S

stickyblickyhuh

Solstice
Turkey is one of the best place for asian, specifically Korean men.

Just look at these statistics
https://www.statista.com/statistics... conducted,quite popular within their country.
https://www.statista.com/statistics...ey conducted,quite popular within the country.

Now here are videos of koreans in turkey.

They're dating even though shes a muslim

He has many more on turkey check him out

He also has many more vids on turkey. He got free housing and such because all the ladies, even the mom were fan of koreans

Turkish girls talking in korean about how many turkish women love korean men and the culture

And lastly...

Im sure even those who talk shit about him watches his video in secret.... ;)

Thoughts?

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Magical Apple, Aypo129 and 10 others
@TheHandcel @@SuperCanetteMan @@Future chad @@to be human @@Zer0/∞ @@190cm90kg @@Cheesyrumble @@beachdude123 @@STEVE GAMING @P@P@P@phenocel @@pur3e @@Adamsmith12345 @@6ft4 @T@T@T@T@T@traveler @@Truecel14 @@TRUE_CEL @D@D@Detona @@ShortBrownandUgly @@Curry Suicide @Blackgymmax @Aypo129 @enchanted_elixir @eduardkoopman

GIVE UR THOUGHTS! Lets have a productive discourse

• +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345
@Chinacurry @@EdouardManlet @Ceo of cope @@pur3e @@Toth's thot @G@GuyFromSingapore @@justinzayn @Adamsmith12345 @mogman96 @Chadeep @Growth Plate @currylightskin @SoonToAscend @to be human @BugeyeBigNoseCurry

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn, Adamsmith12345 and currylightskin
@TheHandcel @@SuperCanetteMan @@Future chad @@to be human @@Zer0/∞ @@190cm90kg @@Cheesyrumble @@beachdude123 @@STEVE GAMING @P@P@P@phenocel @@pur3e @@Adamsmith12345 @@6ft4 @T@T@T@T@T@traveler @@Truecel14 @@TRUE_CEL @D@D@Detona @@ShortBrownandUgly @@Curry Suicide @Blackgymmax @Aypo129 @enchanted_elixir @eduardkoopman

GIVE UR THOUGHTS! Lets have a productive discourse
No fuck you backstabbing faggot for liking posts that were against me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, johncruz12345, incel194012940 and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Adamsmith12345
mm swimsuit girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Cheesyrumble and Adamsmith12345
And lastly @FailedNormieManlet @teriyaki chicken @APJ @SubhumanCurrycel give ur thoughts too!

• +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345
mirin take over

mirin turkey being a name of a country

in america they eat turkey

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Cheesyrumble, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
theyre not even kpopmaxxed
theyre just normie gooks

just wow :love::love:

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
The girl in the bikini is kinda hot

are they looksmatched? Turk with german girl

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Elvisandreaa
he should dress more better tho imo. The type of t shirt tells a lot by a person.
Ye but it works for him idk how i feel like hes super lucky usually high class german girls avoid ethnics and are hard to get. Meanwhile turkish girls are much easyier to get tbh so im not surprised they simping for koreans.

@_MVP_ @ovrforsubchad @Eezz @5ft1 @House Lannister Give ur thoughts!

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived
KMC (korean micro cock) is legit :tiny::tiny:🤙🤙🤙:love::love:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and House Lannister
popularity of kdrama kpop does not equal to them finding attraction to kpop kdrama men. and finding attraction to kpop kdrama men does not equal to finding 5'8, squinty eyed mutants attractive.

an average korean. 5'8,
, is gonna get laughed at and bullied in turkey and anywhere else in the world

• Hmm...
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detona, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 15004 and 3 others
popularity of kdrama kpop does not equal to them finding attraction to kpop kdrama men. and finding attraction to kpop kdrama men does not equal to finding 5'8, squinty eyed mutants attractive.

an average korean. 5'8, View attachment 1861303, is gonna get laughed at and bullied in turkey and anywhere else in the world
average korean men that are born after the 90s are 5'10. Check my other thread. Just spreading the truth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and KING REIDYZ
why so hostile? I even added to your shit thread :lul:
thanks :owo: also its the truth. Why do u think @predetermism deleted? I made him overdose on his antidepressant. Typical wrinkly cumskin that looks 40 by the age of 20 :trepidation:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Deprived
@Chinacurry @@EdouardManlet @Ceo of cope @@pur3e @@Toth's thot @G@GuyFromSingapore @@justinzayn @Adamsmith12345 @mogman96 @Chadeep @Growth Plate @currylightskin @SoonToAscend @to be human @BugeyeBigNoseCurry
I'm not asian nigga I'm not even white I'm black why the fuck is you tagging me

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, Earth Dollar and Looks234
Invisible in the west

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 18931, exeight and 3 others
I'm not asian nigga I'm not even white I'm black why the fuck is you tagging me
my bad my nigga. Just tryna get everyone involved... ya know. Diversity ;)

bro my bad. U my brotha :cool:
Yaaaaaay

We all good

To answer your question its because MENA women are all watching kdramas and listening to kpop so they have started becoming infatuated with South Korean men

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, stickyblickyhuh and Deprived
Turks and Koreans come from the same family long time ago. I also have that DNA. Proud to have altaic DNA

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 18522
Yaaaaaay

We all good

To answer your question its because MENA women are all watching kdramas and listening to kpop so they have started becoming infatuated with South Korean men
KDramas will boost korean smv above Kpop since it reaches more people

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Michael Myers
yeah that's the point dumbass they start dating
? im just showing u more vids of her going on dates. "Why so hostile" jfl ironic

KDramas will boost korean smv above Kpop since it reaches more people
Personally I think kpop has better effect. Women have short attention spans so a 3 minute catchy song with a gl boyband in it will do better than a drama with just a gl man character that runs for hours.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Looks234
? im just showing u more vids of her going on dates. "Why so hostile" jfl ironic
you started it chinky
don't act like saying "would u look at that" isn't some passive agressive

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
He has 5 matches from last midnight. It is game over for you
show us the result. And u didnt even show us the pic u will use. JFL. i can makeup shit if u want me too but i dont have to, cause the evidence shows

you started it chinky
don't act like saying "would u look at that" isn't some passive agressive
u are just soft. Just like how ur cumskins are soft and allergic to natural aging :cry: wrinkly ballsack face by the age of 20 :cry::cry:

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
show us the result. And u didnt even show us the pic u will use. JFL. i can makeup shit if u want me too but i dont have to, cause the evidence shows
Im going to make a thread soon so you stop posting your garbage. Nobody wants to look like some gook

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deprived, exeight and 1 other person
Also I have another theory as to why Turkish women have a thing for South Korean men. It has to do with history. Modern day Turkish people are descended from Turkic tribes that originated in North-east China. They originally had a Mongoloid phenotype but as they charged and raped through Central Asia which at the time was populated by Indo-Europeans and went further West as they reached Asia Minor/Anatolia which was also populated by Indo-Europeans they successfully lost their Mongoloid phenotype in favor of a Caucasian phenotype. So the reason is that they are into South Koreans is because their ancestors were also East Asian.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, GuyFromSingapore, andy9432 and 2 others
Im going to make a thread soon so you stop posting your garbage. Nobody wants to look like some gook
alright il be waiting :) but u still didnt post the pic u will be using. U think if i show a pic of beetlejuice as a representation oft he nigs, it will get lots of likes? :ROFLMAO:

Turkey is one of the best place for asian, specifically Korean men.

Just look at these statistics
https://www.statista.com/statistics/939998/south-korea-kpop-popularity-in-turkey/#:~:text=According to a survey conducted,quite popular within their country.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1017893/south-korea-korean-drama-popularity-turkey/#:~:text=According to a survey conducted,quite popular within the country.

Now here are videos of koreans in turkey.

They're dating even though shes a muslim

He has many more on turkey check him out

He also has many more vids on turkey. He got free housing and such because all the ladies, even the mom were fan of koreans

Turkish girls talking in korean about how many turkish women love korean men and the culture

And lastly...

Im sure even those who talk shit about him watches his video in secret.... ;)

Thoughts?

GOLDEN BULL 👲 PROPAGANDA ㊙️2022✨

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble