How Korean men are put on a pedestal in Turkey.

average korean men that are born after the 90s are 5'10. Check my other thread. Just spreading the truth
They are very short. I have seen seol youtube walk videos and they are very short people.

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
Also I have another theory as to why Turkish women have a thing for South Korean men. It has to do with history. Modern day Turkish people are descended from Turkic tribes that originated in North-east China. They originally had a Mongoloid phenotype but as they charged and raped through Central Asia which at the time was populated by Indo-Europeans and went further West as they reached Asia Minor/Anatolia which was also populated by Indo-Europeans they successfully lost their Mongoloid phenotype in favor of a Caucasian phenotype. So the reason is that they are into South Koreans is because their ancestors were also East Asian.
Bro its very simple. Bts and Korean dramas are popular in middle east. There is nothing special here. I alot of my relatives like bts and koreans etc.. Its just thing right now.

Bro its very simple. Bts and Korean dramas are popular in middle east. There is nothing special here. I alot of my relatives like bts and koreans etc.. Its just thing right now.
Yes but what I said should also be taken into account. I like BTS too.

Ugly south korean gook

swallow the propaganda and tourism dollar pill. they know a bunch of desperate gooks from shanghai china and the slums of seoul will be rushing over. none of this is real. those are paid actors and actresses and they're being sponsored by travel agencies, hotels, and resorts in istanbul to produce their cringe content :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :feelswhy:

swallow the propaganda and tourism dollar pill. they know a bunch of desperate gooks from shanghai china and the slums of seoul will be rushing over. none of this is real. those are paid actors and actresses and they're being sponsored by travel agencies, hotels, and resorts in istanbul to produce their cringe content :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :feelswhy:
Nah nigga many nerdy zoomer foids around the world are literally koreaboo or weaboos. It's not that complicated. It's not any different from the weebcels on this forum. Literally just switch the gender and its the same shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
Ugly south korean gook
stay mad. you should look at other truth threads I made. Even an ugly koreans get treated well in Eastern Europe, South America, Muslim countries, etc etc

Nah nigga many nerdy zoomer foids around the world are literally koreaboo or weaboos. It's not that complicated. It's not any different from the weebcels on this forum. Literally just switch the gender and its the same shit.
yessir. But the quality is better when they are koreanboos