How Korean men are put on a pedestal in Turkey.

absolutely brutal man

i always thought asian people have absolutely 0 chance by any white women
but idk man i think its just a modern time trend? like kpop? the question is; will this trend end? 1 year? 10 years?
Its only the beginning, in the 20's are going to have the biggest SMV 🤷🏼‍♂️👏🏻

Take the yellowpilling and let it guide you to the holy path 🤲🏻👲👑

Wake up up bros,

• +1
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh
@zv1212 @sebsyx

I swear koreans male are winners of this deacade

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
It's all fun and games until they take their pants off and reveal their microdicks.

It's all fun and games until they take their pants off and reveal their microdicks.
Girls don't care. If they were worried about that they wouldn't even get into that situation in the first place.

Turkey is one of the best place for asian, specifically Korean men.

Just look at these statistics
https://www.statista.com/statistics/939998/south-korea-kpop-popularity-in-turkey/#:~:text=According to a survey conducted,quite popular within their country.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1017893/south-korea-korean-drama-popularity-turkey/#:~:text=According to a survey conducted,quite popular within the country.

Now here are videos of koreans in turkey.

They're dating even though shes a muslim

He has many more on turkey check him out

He also has many more vids on turkey. He got free housing and such because all the ladies, even the mom were fan of koreans

Turkish girls talking in korean about how many turkish women love korean men and the culture

And lastly...

Im sure even those who talk shit about him watches his video in secret.... ;)

Thoughts?

As a 6’2 hapa with Asian soft features would I have an advantage in turkey?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and chadtindermoney
Gonna turkey max after surgery:lul::lul:,but id Rather not get stoned for stealing the muslimcels women
nah they are some hot ass ones. Go for it brotha (y)(y) im planning to go in 2026.Korean culture is rising as we speak so this will become a norm in West soon

Latino pretty boys mog cumskins and koreans :feelshmm:

Some of us inherit the best of both worlds, castizo genetics :Comfy:
Same Dravidian genetics

• Love it
Reactions: Bvnny.
jfl @ this gummy smile femcel. this is what you get as an Asian with the betabuxing+passport game.
Look at her body though. Close to ideal and she’s cute af keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn

https://www.statista.com/statistics/939998/south-korea-kpop-popularity-in-turkey/#:~:text=According to a survey conducted,quite popular within their country.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1017893/south-korea-korean-drama-popularity-turkey/#:~:text=According to a survey conducted,quite popular within the country.

He also has many more vids on turkey. He got free housing and such because all the ladies, even the mom were fan of koreans

Turkish girls talking in korean about how many turkish women love korean men and the culture

And lastly...

Thoughts?

Turkish ppl recognize their mongoloid KAZAKH masters of antiquity.

• So Sad
Only curly hair Nafri Moroccan comes close

I ain't White, I'm Curry.
ah even worse. Check my thread of how koreans took over indian girls' heart :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: i bte u the rural indian girls know every 7 members of BTS but doesnt know the name of their president

yea
no need to cope. literally garbage pheno
h yeah yeah.... hey didnt u get ur eyes gouged out by the giant. On some serious note, nice cope. If you are a fag just say so man.

@Gallowglass @chaddyboi66 @Thomas DOM @Moggymogger

• Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66
573AD256 20DA 4FF7 95EF E96E395064DC

jfl thats the harshest cleanser available here :feelskek:

Its only the beginning, in the 20's are going to have the biggest SMV 🤷🏼‍♂️👏🏻

Take the yellowpilling and let it guide you to the holy path 🤲🏻👲👑
BRUTAL

should i change my eye shape to chinese eyes? i dont know:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
@Tallooksmaxxer have u seen this thread brotha? i found more vids if u want

@ICANNOTBECONTAINED

Why does this inkwell spam korean normies dating other races?

It's not that anyone takes you seriously but I wanna see your response. How is this different from saying "A very small minority of american weirdos who are super into anime marry japanese women therefore japanese women fog".

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and House Lannister
@Oberyn didn’t know Asians slayed in turkey too

• JFL
This 30 year old Korean travel youtuber was being stalked by a 15 year old Turkish girl who airdropped her info. She came over and sat next to him on the bus and made a couple videos with him.

In the last video, when he comes over to her empty house, she is showing off her cleavage and wearing heavy makeup unlike their first meeting on the bus. I dont know what the age of consent is in Turkey.... but he definitely fucked her.

FBI open up

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220921-000628_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220921-000628_Chrome.jpg
    388.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220921-000636_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220921-000636_Chrome.jpg
    337.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220921-000836_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220921-000836_Chrome.jpg
    440.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220921-000842_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220921-000842_Chrome.jpg
    398.2 KB · Views: 0
This 30 year old Korean travel youtuber was being stalked by a 15 year old Turkish girl who airdropped her info. She came over and sat next to him on the bus and made a couple videos with him.

In the last video, when he comes over to her empty house, she is showing off her cleavage and wearing heavy makeup unlike their first meeting on the bus. I dont know what the age of consent is in Turkey.... but he definitely fucked her.

FBI open up

i saw that vid before. Its crazy huh? Hes just a normie too. Nowhere would whites get treated like this... well maybe in some desperate place like SEA where they need economic help. But if u take that aspect out of it, no whites will be treated like this. And im being unbiased

Why does this inkwell spam korean normies dating other races?

It's not that anyone takes you seriously but I wanna see your response. How is this different from saying "A very small minority of american weirdos who are super into anime marry japanese women therefore japanese women fog".
its just the truth. Rant some more

mirin

being asian male that is low inhib in europe is life on easy mode

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble

And lastly...

Thoughts?

Thoughts my thoughts are wtf is with all these threads on this korean cope, Koreans look like other gooks they aren't some special changs amoungst gooks, there just fucking gooks

JBW only works if your white

BBC only works if your black

There is no differentiating thing about Koreans as apose to other asians

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING

And lastly...

Thoughts?

Thoughts my thoughts are wtf is with all these threads on this korean cope, Koreans look like other gooks they aren't some special changs amoungst gooks, there just fucking gooks

foids don't want ugly masc dudes anymroe, it' prettyboy or death

I seriously think every asian man on this planet deserve a white aryan nordic girl to do everything he desire sexually and a white boy to pay for it all.

how can YOU cope????㊙️㊙️👲✨👺👹

everyday young prime western jb seamax to korea for some prettyboy chang dick, while you (her looksmax) jerk off to underage anime girl😹

open your eyes

this is the world
Yea the women like effeminate features now but koreans and Asians are effeminate but it's the wrong effeminate phenotype, there an ugly feminine not attractive, women don't want that
foids don't want ugly masc dudes anymroe, it' prettyboy or death

I seriously think every asian man on this planet deserve a white aryan nordic girl to do everything he desire sexually and a white boy to pay for it all.

how can YOU cope????㊙️㊙️👲✨👺👹

everyday young prime western jb seamax to korea for some prettyboy chang dick, while you (her looksmax) jerk off to underage anime girl😹

open your eyes

this is the world
Girls want effeminate men but koreans Asians are the wrong type of effeminate there feminine but an ugly feminine there phenotype does not accommodate feminine beauty in men the way it does for whites

on some real shit i think you should come back, it was funny when u were arguing retards with bolded letters :ROFLMAO:
I will be back later, this year is BEE SUPREMACY AKA BLACK AND ASIAN SUPREMACY MY CHIGGA💯💯🔥🈲㊗️

• +1
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh

Yea the women like effeminate features now but koreans and Asians are effeminate but it's the wrong effeminate phenotype, there an ugly feminine not attractive, women don't want that

Girls want effeminate men but koreans Asians are the wrong type of effeminate there feminine but an ugly feminine there phenotype does not accommodate feminine beauty in men the way it does for whites
u wrote all that for me to say. Cope.

nice retarded statement

u wrote all that for me to say. Cope.
Your the one coping

to think koreans are special gooks, they are nowhere near as good as whites apart from aging, which is useless if you dont look good (think an incel that ages slowly) at best these ones in turkey could be said to be punching above there weight

You are 100% coping

Also I have another theory as to why Turkish women have a thing for South Korean men. It has to do with history. Modern day Turkish people are descended from Turkic tribes that originated in North-east China. They originally had a Mongoloid phenotype but as they charged and raped through Central Asia which at the time was populated by Indo-Europeans and went further West as they reached Asia Minor/Anatolia which was also populated by Indo-Europeans they successfully lost their Mongoloid phenotype in favor of a Caucasian phenotype. So the reason is that they are into South Koreans is because their ancestors were also East Asian.

Ultimate cope. It was the other way around, the Turks got raped by the Indo Europeans in central Asia. That's why central Asian Turks are characterized by East Asian maternal haplogroups and Indo European paternal haplogroups.

average korean men that are born after the 90s are 5'10. Check my other thread. Just spreading the truth
Korean men look like hobbits next to northern chinese people and even mogged by southern han where does this korean tall meme come from.