How Korean men are treated in the Middle East (Dubai Edition)

S

stickyblickyhuh

Solstice
From Eastern Europe to Germany. And from the whole south america to austrailia. From Sweden making korean culture the biggest growing culture in their culture. Its brutal to be a wrinkly cumskins or stinky shitskins :hnghn:

Middle eastern including indian girls are one of the highest korean culture consumer. Thats why an indian rural girl can tell u everything about BTS while they dont even know their presidents name. Shit you not.

WARNING! Take ur antidepressants if u have trouble consuming truths. Really. Also make sure to write ur rant essays on my thread, i love seeing u go apeshit
:love:

This one is literally titled "(ENG) Feeling the popularity of Korea in the Middle East!"

Just a korean man dating a Middle Eastern (I think Dubia) girl

LMAO, the emirite girls (and even some men wtf) love korean men. They even speak korean

Brutal. Thats all im going to say

Locals and fans coming to Dubai for a korean culture theme expo.

This one aint even about middle east but look at how these girls go crazy over this 40 year old man :ROFLMAO: Just cause he said hes from korea

Even though this post isnt about wrinkly cumskins, they will still comment and say shit. Dont worry little cuckies, ill post more on how Korean men are taking over Norwegian countries next. Impatient cumskin fags that look like 40 by the age of 20 ;)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gladiator, Deleted member 21620, Michael Myers and 4 others
What a day to finish off by making little cumskins and shitskins go apeshit. Lets have a productive convo :)

lets see who writes the best cope ranting paragraph

@PapaGremlin @SuperCanetteMan @Future chad @to be human @Zer0/∞ @190cm90kg @Cheesyrumble beachdude123 @STEVE GAMING @phenocel @@pur3e @Adamsmith12345 @6ft4 @traveler @Truecel14 @TRUE_CEL @Detona @ShortBrownandUgly @Curry Suicide @Blackgymmax @Aypo129 @enchanted_elixir @eduardkoopman @Blkpill Godfather @Lonely @ray @bignosesmallchin @unlucko @AsGoodAsItGets @beachdude123

Give ur thoughts brothas

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
the guy in last video is not a slayer

@zv1212 @stevielake @Daiquiris @mogman96 @KING REIDYZ @TeenAscender @GuyFromSingapore @Hero of the Imperium @Chinacurry @EdouardManlet @Ceo of cope @pur3e @Toth's thot @justinzayn @mogman96 @Chadeep @Growth Plate @@currylightskin @SoonToAscend @@to be human @BugeyeBigNoseCurry@JawGuyFatFaceGuy @Vain786 @gymmaxedhorse

yall too! Give ur thoughts

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend, TeenAscender and KING REIDYZ
the guy in last video is not a slayer
oh yeah i know. But the fact that even that old korean man can get that kind of reaction jfl. Its even more evidential. Thanks for proving that out

Cope thread. All fake videos with actors and actresses

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, Gladiator, MRD and 2 others
Oh yeah @Ken @Earth Dollar here ya go

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar and Ken
@looksmaxxed @Lonely @ray (y)(y)

@PapaGremlin @SuperCanetteMan @Future chad @to be human @Zer0/∞ @190cm90kg @Cheesyrumble beachdude123 @STEVE GAMING @phenocel @@pur3e @Adamsmith12345 @6ft4 @traveler @Truecel14 @TRUE_CEL @Detona @ShortBrownandUgly @Curry Suicide @Blackgymmax @Aypo129 @enchanted_elixir @eduardkoopman @Blkpill Godfather @Lonely @ray @bignosesmallchin @unlucko @AsGoodAsItGets @beachdude123

Give ur thoughts brothas
IM NOT GONNA WATCH ANY PUBLIC OPINION COSMOPOLITAN BS BECAUSE IM NOT A GIRL WATCHING SOAP DRAMA. KPOP GAYPOP WHATEVER, GOOD FOR THE KOREAN BROTHERS. DONT TAG ME IN THIS SHIT.

Yeah im from uae and those koreans fuckers are worshiped here

I'm a "wrinkly cumskin" as u stated

your threads are brutal cold facts :oops:

many users cannot handle the truth but I've accepted this long time ago :oops:

• +1
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh
IM NOT GONNA WATCH ANY PUBLIC OPINION COSMOPOLITAN BS BECAUSE IM NOT A GIRL WATCHING SOAP DRAMA. KPOP GAYPOP WHATEVER, GOOD FOR THE KOREAN BROTHERS. DONT TAG ME IN THIS SHIT.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JUST SPREADING TRUTHS BROTHA WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING

Yeah im from uae and those koreans fuckers are worshiped here
Welp. There ya go to all the insecure cumskins that still are in denial

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
I'm a "wrinkly cumskin" as u stated

your threads are brutal cold facts :oops:

many users cannot handle the truth but I've accepted this long time ago :oops:
Trust me, i have nothing against u brotha. Only the ones that are in denial (y)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
i ran tinder on belarus and it was crazy. they love kpop men there

• +1
From Eastern Europe to Germany. And from the whole south america to austrailia. From Sweden making korean culture the biggest growing culture in their culture. Its brutal to be a wrinkly cumskins or stinky shitskins :hnghn:

Middle eastern including indian girls are one of the highest korean culture consumer. Thats why an indian rural girl can tell u everything about BTS while they dont even know their presidents name. Shit you not.

WARNING! Take ur antidepressants if u have trouble consuming truths. Really. Also make sure to write ur rant essays on my thread, i love seeing u go apeshit

This one is literally titled "(ENG) Feeling the popularity of Korea in the Middle East!"

LMAO, the emirite girls (and even some men wtf) love korean men. They even speak korean

This one aint even about middle east but look at how these girls go crazy over this 40 year old man :ROFLMAO: Just cause he said hes from korea

Even though this post isnt about wrinkly cumskins, they will still comment and say shit. Dont worry little cuckies, ill post more on how Korean men are taking over Norwegian countries next. Impatient cumskin fags that look like 40 by the age of 20 ;)

Overall and in general whites look better there may be a few 'niche' things that (koreans) Asians look better at, but whites ultimately mog

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
Overall and in general whites look better there may be a few 'niche' things that (koreans) Asians look better at, but whites ultimately mog
this tbh.

even an asian guy admitted just cos they like kpop doesnt mean they like the avg asian man. or even the above avg asian man

mirin take over

Give ur thoughts brothas
Why do I get asked?

I have only met a handful of Koreans in my life. So rare they are here.

this tbh.

even an asian guy admitted just cos they like kpop doesnt mean they like the avg asian man. or even the above avg asian man
so u asked a fag if they like asian man? do u honestly even know what u are saying?

KINGS😹😹✨🤙🏻

• +1
Another day another brutal reminder what mainstream media can do to increase smv through the roof

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
It’s all artificial SMV they are like paintings to look at. lol if you think any sane women feels lust towards these guys

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129

Brainwash through subliminal messaging

Another chinacoper added to my ignore list

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and gymmaxedhorse
It’s all artificial SMV they are like paintings to look at. lol if you think any sane women feels lust towards these guys
weirdest cope ive ever heard. bro what :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, KING REIDYZ, stickyblickyhuh and 1 other person

Give ur thoughts brothas
“Middle eastern”/“Indian” women are in reality West Asian and South Asian respectively so it makes sense they like East Asians. Just like how North African women like subsaharan African men.

sorry to inform u... but the most logical women that wants to build a family and etc go for asian men. I live in a wealthy area and even the elderly couples consist of amwf

Another day another brutal reminder what mainstream media can do to increase smv through the roof
That has a play for sure, but u think indians would get this kind of reaction? No u need some desirable features from the start.

Another chinacoper added to my ignore list
why u comment? all these living abortion-ads always somehow find a way to make themselves look even more retarded

@Mr.Proper @HerpDerpson @CEO of Sex @PunishedDollcel @TeenAscender give ur thoughts

Asian Bull propaganda 2022

Ummm... Muslimsbros.... why is a French Morrocan woman running a Korean Moroccan marriage fan page?

• +1
It's a weird fucking page, it's just Arabic women in the comments. Moroccan badboys already run France.
Yes...but Asian are beating us now

Delete INSHALLAH my chigga
😂😂😂😂㊙️㊙️㊙️
Hey I discovered it when one of the north african bros linked it. Its pretty good shit. Zero racism in the comments. Good job French ethnic bros

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ