How Korean men are treated in the Middle East (Dubai Edition)

Hey I discovered it when one of the north african bros linked it. Its pretty good shit. Zero racism in the comments. Good job French ethnic bros
MashAllah

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Hey I discovered it when one of the north african bros linked it. Its pretty good shit. Zero racism in the comments. Good job French ethnic bros
I give you my sisters

• Love it
@Manchild check my other threads

@HerpDerpson give ur thoughts
3042238 1661222141680

The only question at this point is,

Will 2022 go down in history as the Year of Oofy Doofy, or the Year of the Golden Bull?

Cumskin is the cringiest term

What nerd came up with that

no one gives a shit, what a stupid thread. Negged

• +1
Reactions: MRD
just found this. he’s told he’s handsome. girls are smiling and touching and asking for hugs
7:30 mark

I'm not entirely sure what the deal is with this Korean shit on here but you do realise the guy looks like a twink homo; no matter what way you cut it? The kind of guy to get mugged, robbed and beaten if he stepped a mile in the wrong direction in any major city in the world. What kind of a life is it if you can't behave like a man and have the ability to not look like a victim?

He's a victim. I don't give a shit how many 14 year old chubby fat Korea/Weeabo lover bitches want to hug him. They're going back to get railed by Chad, Tyrone and Brad when they get the fuck out of cartoon phase.

cope, prettyboys are the future

OP spent probably the whole day to find all Korean men dating white girls to create this thread.

Welcome to my ignore for posting such a low Iq thread

I'm not entirely sure what the deal is with this Korean shit on here but you do realise the guy looks like a twink homo; no matter what way you cut it? The kind of guy to get mugged, robbed and beaten if he stepped a mile in the wrong direction in any major city in the world. What kind of a life is it if you can't behave like a man and have the ability to not look like a victim?

He's a victim. I don't give a shit how many 14 year old chubby fat Korea/Weeabo lover bitches want to hug him. They're going back to get railed by Chad, Tyrone and Brad when they get the fuck out of cartoon phase.
how mad we’re u when writing this cope paragraph

asian chad Fuck yo oneitis

Im not going to be a wrinkly cumskin cause I’m working everyday on anti aging routine

this phenomenon is easily explained. white people are out of their league, even they recognize shitskins and blacks are disgusting, so they have to settle for kpopcels.

kpopcels are literally the epitome of settling down for the betabux

this phenomenon is easily explained. white people are out of their league, even they recognize shitskins and blacks are disgusting, so they have to settle for kpopcels.

and those blacks are fucking white stacies in us

it's just the asians turn to shine now.

• +1

Ur so delusional. Girls are obsessed with getting a kpopmaxxed boyfriend. It's literally the opposite of betabuxxing. Betabuxxing is when ur a 40 year old businessman buying everything for a young foid. What the fuck does kpopmaxxing have anything to do with that retard? It's HIGH STATUS to have a korean boyfriend

• +1
Reactions: Decretum1483
if you need to cope this hard for your race with propaganda, you might be a subhuman. just look at the actual statistics, blacks and asians are always on the bottom in terms of being selected.

you can cherry pick and cite a hundred betabux cases, it's a drop in the ocean when it comes to the overall statistics.

imagine being so excited that some gook orbiter finally was allowed to betabux his onietus after she got pumped and dumped by a thousand chads. :lul:
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

just found this. he’s told he’s handsome. girls are smiling and touching and asking for hugs
7:30 mark

my man ive been posting ukraine truth thread since the beginning lol

just be good looking regardless of your race

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04
True, but @stickyblickyhuh does these threads just for the anti male gook haters lol
Yeah I know, I just find this whole MY RACE DOES MORE WELL WITH WOMAN THAN YOURS thing incredibly autistic.

You could quite literally recreate those videos and get the same reaction from girls if you replaced that Korean guy with some tall good looking European or even a Black guy.

Yeah I know, I just find this whole MY RACE DOES MORE WELL WITH WOMAN THAN YOURS thing incredibly autistic.

You could quite literally recreate those videos and get the same reaction from girls if you replaced that Korean guy with some tall good looking European or even a Black guy.
Sure, but people like @looksmaxxed refuse to even acknowledge anything positive regarding gooks. I'm not the one posing these threads anymore lol. I just comment

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04