How legit is HGHmaxxing of pregnant foids for mogger sons??

CtbmaxxerCurry

CtbmaxxerCurry

Iron
What's up with foids HGHmaxxing for bigger and more developed children at birth? Do they have advanced bone age at birth or higher growth potential?
Most of the pre-natal growth is based on prenatal stem cell proliferation, which should ideally mean that with higher circulation of blood hgh and hence igf-1/igf-2 there should be higher concentrations of chondrocytes at growth plates at birth.
Need some insights from the high iqcels of this forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klamus, Stare, Mouthbreath and 2 others
try it and tell us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Stare and Deleted member 10551
give your son insulin sensitivity and diabetic neuropathy before he leaves the womb theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus, MentalistKebab, Lux and 3 others
give your son insulin sensitivity and diabetic neuropathy before he leaves the womb theory
That's a possibility only if it's abused irresponsibly

That's a possibility only if it's abused irresponsibly
where do u draw the line of abuse when injecting ur fetus son with pharmaceuticals? unless he has a defeciency, i don't see how more Hgh will necessarily make him better looking. maybe an AI and some HGH during puberty may help, but if you're short, even that doesn't ascend you to "tall" territory

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
try it and tell us
Currycel bhai
where do u draw the line of abuse when injecting ur fetus son with pharmaceuticals? unless he has a defeciency, i don't see how more Hgh will necessarily make him better looking. maybe an AI and some HGH during puberty may help, but if you're short, even that doesn't ascend you to "tall" territory
There's always a safe limit for exogenous hgh. Also don't look at it this way. Two pregnant foids will not have the same hgh/igf baseline. And whether that baseline was artificially induced or natural is something the child's body doesn't know nor does it care. Just don't be an autist and raise that baseline to ungodly levels

pregnant foids will not have the same hgh/igf baseline

That's factually incorrect, we have an objective understanding of what constitutes physiologically healthy circulating levels of igf1 in the body, hence why huge complications arise when abused. The area where you can increase Hgh safely is grey and thin, and is fucking asinine to do in the mother's womb since that's not even when infants go through significant longitudinal development, so if you wanna treat your son as a guinea pig, do it when he's a growing teenager or child

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
If you have to ask a question like that on this website of all places you should stay far far away from injecting anything into children or pregnant women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, MentalistKebab and WadlowMaxxing
Also prenatal scenario is vastly different from pubertal scenario, when your genetic potential is already defined by the amount of chondrocytes in your long bones and shit

Laugh

If you have to ask a question like that on this website of all places you should stay far far away from injecting anything into children or pregnant women
The fact that this is being already practiced by normies came to my knowledge and I asked this on forum for insights.

That's factually incorrect, we have an objective understanding of what constitutes physiologically healthy circulating levels of igf1 in the body, hence why huge complications arise when abused. The area where you can increase Hgh safely is grey and thin, and is fucking asinine to do in the mother's womb since that's not even when infants go through significant longitudinal development, so if you wanna treat your son as a guinea pig, do it when he's a growing teenager or child
I agree with the risks of abuse. But within limits I ask, is there potential?

I agree with the risks of abuse. But within limits I ask, is there potential?
Even if there is, it's not worth it. Talk to an endocrinologist and he'll explain to you why this is child abuse

no data on it=you're just playing god with a fetus. wouldn't wanna find out. if I could go back to when my mother was pregnant with me, I would make her not eat like shit, as in optimize enviroment. not inject hormones. try giving your kid an ai at 5 jfl

• +1
Reactions: CtbmaxxerCurry
Even if there is, it's not worth it. Talk to an endocrinologist and he'll explain to you why this is child abuse
But then, for currylanders that ain't child abuse that's gifting them a better future;)

Flinched at that comparison, but I get your point