How long can Russia last?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
This war has been very expensive for Russia, and since the only real allies they have today are China, Iran, North Korea and other shitholes in africa, how long can they last? Every other civilized country has cut them off.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Gonthar
you are the experiment how long can a human last without a brain xD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsik, justinzayn, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
nas mnogo

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and .*my*.
Russia can last

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
У меня дома крыс тоже много, но не значит что я их не потравлю всех
english motherfucker do you speak it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 24593 and 5 others
У меня дома крыс тоже много, но не значит что я их не потравлю всех
bro amazing analogy, youre definitely not a retard

If there is so many of you why can't you take a small country after a full year
simply each man can only get weapon or ammunition because there are so many of us and we don't have that many weapons and ammunition, so if one man falls down you take his weapon or ammunition.

it takes a while

• JFL
If there is so many of you why can't you take a small country after a full year
small country? ukraine is biggest country in europe after russia. dumbass

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
simply each man can only get weapon or ammunition because there are so many of us and we don't have that many weapons and ammunition, so if one man falls down you take his weapon or ammunition.

it takes a while
If you can't take Ukraine after a full year, you don't stand a chance against the united states.

• +1
Reactions: Milosz
Suck a jewish dick faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and .*my*.
If you can't take Ukraine after a full year, you don't stand a chance against the united states.
United States is by far the strongest and best located country in the world. It’s an enormous fortress.

The only country able to take down the United States is itself ironically.

I’m not Pro Russia or USA I’m just a spectator :popcorn:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, fauxfox, Deleted member 26015 and 3 others
Russia can last for really long, we have not mobilized our economy and the war has not affected our inner politics. The question is how long can Ukraine last as it has mobilized its whole population and economy and faces a big crisis unlike us

United States is by far the strongest and best located country in the world. It’s an enormous fortress.

I’m not Pro Russia or USA I’m just a spectator
Despite the mess that the United States create and the evil that comes from the democratic party, there are still good people in government and the US is a hospitable place for all people. Russia is inhospitable and poor, and not a single good person in government. If you're in government you either support the war or you're out, you can't say anything unlike the USA

Russia can last for really long, we have not mobilized our economy and the war has not affected our inner politics. The question is how long can Ukraine last as it has mobilized its whole population and economy and faces a big crisis unlike us
So why are you allowing thousands of soldiers to suffocate in trenches instead of mobilizing everyone and taking Ukraine in 3 days?

it can last to the end of the World, lmao. you think Putin is a retard?

• +1
This war has been very expensive for Russia, and since the only real allies they have today are China, Iran, North Korea and other shitholes in africa, how long can they last? Every other civilized country has cut them off.
More than your Churkaland

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239

I’m not Pro Russia or USA I’m just a spectator :popcorn:

yeah, you might hear of it collapsing "suddenly" when Israel think it's done with the Axis and picks China as their favourite

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
op is seething mambet churka

it can last to the end of the World, lmao. you think Putin is a retard?
Why would a smart person cause the deaths of 120 000 Russians for his ambitions?

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
So why are you allowing thousands of soldiers to suffocate in trenches instead of mobilizing everyone and taking Ukraine in 3 days?
I don't really know. That's the question to Putin why he doesn't want to turn this operation to a full-blown war, we literally have less soldiers on the frontlines than Ukrainians do

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
Why would a smart person cause the deaths of 120 000 Russians for his ambitions?
Dude we used 150k soldiers before the partial mobilization in the whole operation how could we lose so many

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
I don't really know. That's the question to Putin why he doesn't want to turn this operation to a full-blown war, we literally have less soldiers on the frontlines than Ukrainians do
Because he's afraid of what the armed, angry Russians would do to him. He doesn't have the guts to send everyone to war. That's the only reason.

There is no logic in allowing so many people to die, and so far the most experienced soldiers are dead because they were sent to war first.

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
Because he's afraid of what the armed, angry Russians would do to him. He doesn't have the guts to send everyone to war. That's the only reason.

There is no logic in allowing so many people to die, and so far the most experienced soldiers are dead because they were sent to war first.
Our people supports Putin and there is no doubt many would not mind to fulfill their duties in the battlefield. The vast majority of Russians support the operation and Putin and want him to act more aggressively

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ;-; and .*my*.
Our people supports Putin and there is no doubt many would not mind to fulfill their duties in the battlefield. The vast majority of Russians support the operation and Putin and want him to act more aggressively
65% pre war according to wikipedia. After this he would be lucky to have 50%

Despite the mess that the United States create and the evil that comes from the democratic party, there are still good people in government and the US is a hospitable place for all people. Russia is inhospitable and poor, and not a single good person in government. You either support the war or you're out, you can't say anything unlike the USA
Idk man, today’s republicans are yesterday’s democrats.

US is in Chaos but it is still the strongest.

Chaos only seems to be accelerating with no brakes.

Free speech is pretty entertaining :popcorn: but it is getting eroded at high speed.

Russia hospitality comfyness varies and apparently is going up.

US hospitality comfyness seems to be on an aggressive downtrend.

US is still on top but the horizon is not looking comfy.

• +1
65% pre war according to wikipedia. After this he would be lucky to have 50%
First, Wikipedia is a joke and tightly controlled narratives. So is Russia Narrative though. Information is part of war.

But normies do love to get together and wreck things violently so approval ratings for Putin probably gone up significantly in reality.

• +1
Russia will be keeping that east part of Ukraine. Heck the people there are more pro Russia than Ukraine anyway. The media is lying about what is going on there.

First, Wikipedia is a joke and tightly controlled narratives. So is Russia Narrative though. Information is part of war.

But normies do love to get together and wreck things violently so approval ratings for Putin probably gone up significantly in reality.
Russian sources say 81% before war, after war it dropped. I have lived in Russia and at least half don't like him just from observation.

have you read about WWII? that's nothing. much more is going to die across the Globe
we were talking about Putin, and a smart person would not kill hundreds of thousands just to have a shit piece of land

we were talking about Putin, and a smart person would not kill hundreds of thousands just to have a shit piece of land

you believe it's about the land? you can't be serious, how normie are you?

you believe it's about the land? you can't be serious, how normie are you?
it's about "muh nato want to put weapons in ukraine but let's ignore that finland has them too 200 km from russian borders"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23100
Russian sources say 81% before war, after war it dropped. I have lived in Russia and at least half don't like him just from observation.
It’s almost as if US and Russia are both fighting a psychological information war in each other’s countries. :popcorn:

• +1
it's about "muh nato want to put weapons in ukraine but let's ignore that finland has them too 200 km from russian borders"
Finland is widely considered the next target

• +1
Finland is widely considered the next target
Right but in the case of Ukraine they were only discussing the possibility of placing western weapons there, Finland already had them but no attacks. Does that shit make sense?