How long can Russia last?

What was your argument
Promise to take Ukraine in 3 days is now 350 days. if they can't take Ukraine they are not a threat to USA. They are like bugs to them.

• +1
Reactions: ;-; and TsarTsar444
Promise to take Ukraine in 3 days is now 350 days. if they can't take Ukraine they are not a threat to USA. They are like bugs to them.
Russia and USA on themselves are not a threat to each other.

Russia would have taken Ukraine swiftly if NATO did not step in

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
If you can't take Ukraine after a full year, you don't stand a chance against the united states.
It’s not just Ukraine lol, they have nato forces and weaponry as while as most the western world behind them. Also US army is nothing special, losses in multiple small countries - afghan, Vietnam

Why would a smart person cause the deaths of 120 000 Russians for his ambitions?
I mean Ukraine is a US Puppet nation bordering Russia. Why would you let the enemy base up so close? US lost their mind when Cuba became commie, their reaction is no different

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Russia and USA on themselves are not a threat to each other.

Russia would have taken Ukraine swiftly if NATO did not step in
The help that Ukraine is receiving from nato is not even at 30% of their capacity. If Russia can't fight off 30% of nato's capacity then there is no way they are fighting the USA with reasonable chances of winning.

I mean Ukraine is a US Puppet nation bordering Russia. Why would you let the enemy base up so close? US lost their mind when Cuba became commie, their reaction is no different
Finland has nato in it and it's the same distance to Moscow as Ukraine. Why no reaction?

The help that Ukraine is receiving from nato is not even at 30% of their capacity. If Russia can't fight off 30% of nato's capacity then there is no way they are fighting the USA with reasonable chances of winning.
Russia is fighting off this capacity though. It’s a stalemate of destruction on both sides.
It’s not just Ukraine lol, they have nato forces and weaponry as while as most the western world behind them. Also US army is nothing special, losses in multiple small countries - afghan, Vietnam
Soviet Russia also lost to the Afghanistans as well.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Promise to take Ukraine in 3 days is now 350 days.
Well im literally not biased on this war even tho retards think im giga russian coper, i would love Russia to win (power balance first reason) but i would easily critize something disastrous they end up doing.

I dont regret or think i was wrong when i wrote last year how its finished for Ukraine, gone in max 15 days, this should have literally been the case ON PAPER i was right, and majority american military analysts thought the same. What we didn't know (including me) was the shockingly badly executed invasion that happened, on paper the Russian military power was strong for invasion, but they literally invaded like they didn't expect for Ukraine to fight back, muh transporting tanks of trains, not using immediate fast carpet bombing on the strategic places etc. Now the things that i differ in what anti russian propaganda says is how this isn't caused so much from Russia being giga corrupt with a broken military, or the muh paper tiger, BUT that Russia literally didn't expect there to be a war, the way they exectued the thing with the Holodomor parachuting, tanks transported on trains, no flight action was on the assumption that Ukrainians wouldn't fight.

You can for example look at the exposed plans Russia had for Ukraine, they didn't want to stigmatize Ukrainians, they planned on just installing the Russian opposition leader in power, station military in Ukraine and everything would have gone to normal. They got this idea from Belarus, in 2020 not a single Belarussian coup and civil war happened when Russia entered.

Now what are your thoughts on this? Should have Russia planned a very serious invasion of Ukraine? Technically it would be yes if we are talking about human casualties, we wouldn't have a war now where over 100k humans died for nothing in some mud holes.

Ukraine is fighting too hard for a pointless cause, Russians don't hate Ukrainians, they think they are the same people, they didn't plan erasing Ukrainian culture, or annexing. Literally nothing would change would the average Ukrainian if this happened.

• +1
Russia is fighting off this capacity though. It’s a stalemate of destruction on both sides.

Soviet Russia also lost to the Afghanistans as well.
Russia has lost more territory than they gained in the last 3 months, this is a sign of defeat and not victory

Well im literally not biased on this war even tho retards think im giga russian coper, i would love Russia to win (power balance first reason) but i would easily critize something disastrous they end up doing.

I dont regret or think i was wrong when i wrote last year how its finished for Ukraine, gone in max 15 days, this should have literally been the case ON PAPER i was right, and majority american military analysts thought the same. What we didn't know (including me) was the shockingly badly executed invasion that happened, on paper the Russian military power was strong for invasion, but they literally invaded like they didn't expect for Ukraine to fight back, muh transporting tanks of trains, not using immediate fast carpet bombing on the strategic places etc. Now the things that i differ in what anti russian propaganda says is how this isn't caused so much from Russia being giga corrupt with a broken military, or the muh paper tiger, BUT that Russia literally didn't expect there to be a war, the way they exectued the thing with the Holodomor parachuting, tanks transported on trains, no flight action was on the assumption that Ukrainians wouldn't fight.

You can for example look at the exposed plans Russia had for Ukraine, they didn't want to stigmatize Ukrainians, they planned on just installing the Russian opposition leader in power, station military in Ukraine and everything would have gone to normal. They got this idea from Belarus, in 2020 not a single Belarussian coup and civil war happened when Russia entered.

Now what are your thoughts on this? Should have Russia planned a very serious invasion of Ukraine? Technically it would be yes if we are talking about human casualties, we wouldn't have a war now where over 100k humans died for nothing in some mud holes.

Ukraine is fighting too hard for a pointless cause, Russians don't hate Ukrainians, they think they are the same people, they didn't plan erasing Ukrainian culture, or annexing. Literally nothing would change would the average Ukrainian if this happened.
It’s unironically the Jews lol
Israel is now pro russia so he can't comfortably larp

83151980100291640360no.jpg

You just know they both think about new shows in Syria
israel is both sides until someone wins lol

The NATO expansion excuse by Russia is a meme jfl, this has little to do with NATO, Russia is a nuclear force, it would never matter if they are surrounded by NATO countries. The simple reason of this war is that Ukraine and Belarus for Russians are considered to be brother nations/the same people, it would be humiliating for Ukraine to be in NATO for Russia, literally cuckolding. But other then this reason the Eastern parts of Ukraine are very rich in resources, gas in the Azov as well etc.

The NATO expansion excuse by Russia is a meme jfl, this has little to do with NATO, Russia is a nuclear force, it would never matter if they are surrounded by NATO countries. The simple reason of this war is that Ukraine and Belarus for Russians are considered to be brother nations/the same people, it would be humiliating for Ukraine to be in NATO for Russia, literally cuckolding. But other then this reason the Eastern parts of Ukraine are very rich in resources, gas in the Azov as well etc.
Where do you get this information? Russian rapists in Ukraine blow up churches and theaters, there is no brotherhood there and now Ukrainians hate them too

It’s unironically the Jews lol

israel is both sides until someone wins lol
I know it sounds cool to say that but they just had a government change, from left to right. Like that simple.

• JFL
Where do you get this information? Russian rapists in Ukraine blow up churches and theaters, there is no brotherhood there and now Ukrainians hate them too
You don't understand, im not talking brotherhood in terms of how much they love eachother. Brotherhood here means like biological siblings, brothers for example can not like eachothers and never talk, but it would never change that they are the same people. For example as a Bosnian, even though serbs killed us, raped and tried to conquer us (we were literally the same as Ukraine-Russia now) i can never cope that some Germans who supported Bosnia in the war are my brothers, we are just not alike, Bosnians and Serbians today still dislike eachother but we both know we are the closest people between eachother, its a brutal thinf to swallow.

But specifically for Ukraine, i meant the Russian elite considers Ukraine to be Russian, as well as Ukrainians. And Russians did copius amounts of massacres between eachother other during the civil war in 1918, as well as Americans in fheir civil war. War makes you become a psychopaths. And lasty Russians are orcs, just like Ukrainians

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
I know it sounds cool to say that but they just had a government change, from left to right. Like that simple.
It isn’t @mizrahi_hater tier

He is Pro Ashkenazi European Jewish Israel only lol

• So Sad
Reactions: MagaPutinism
This war has been very expensive for Russia, and since the only real allies they have today are China, Iran, North Korea and other shitholes in africa, how long can they last? Every other civilized country has cut them off.
This proofs, that you know nothing. During the war russia has doubled its currency and economically doing good by selling oil at cheaper prices to the east

If you can't take Ukraine after a full year, you don't stand a chance against the united states.
You must be retarded if you are unaware of the fact the Ukraine is being backed by the whe west

• JFL
You must be retarded if you are unaware of the fact the Ukraine is being backed by the whe west
Russian TV always shit on the west and claim to be so strong while they can't even beat a small country with a little nato support

Russian TV always shit on the west and claim to be so strong while they can't even beat a small country with a little nato support
Second biggest country in Europe, and if you consider getting sanctioned by all Europe and recieving aid in billions small help you should not be discussing politics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23100, Patient A and Deleted member 23239
Second biggest country in Europe, and if you consider getting sanctioned by all Europe and recieving aid in billions small help you should not be discussing politics.
РФ гвно

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
У меня дома крыс тоже много, но не значит что я их не потравлю всех
is you threating to genocide russian people bro? not a smart move while having tons of your pics in your site

apologize

Russia is winning western cucks are losing their grip 😎😎
is you threating to genocide russian people bro? not a smart move while having tons of your pics in your site

apologize

• +1
Retard you are saying small meaning size wise. Ukraine is a big and complicated country to take.
This is the logic of the fascist orks. You believe that if Ukraine was 2 times smaller but had 80 million residents it would be easier to take. Orks lol

This is the logic of the fascist orks. You believe that if Ukraine was 2 times smaller but had 80 million residents it would be easier to take. Orks lol
Yeah I would, shorter supply lines, less fuel, more concentrated attacks, easier less complicated plans. You obviously want to argue with your feelings and not facts

• +1
Yeah I would, shorter supply lines, less fuel, more concentrated attacks, easier less complicated plans. You obviously want to argue with your feelings and not facts
You wanna talk facts? Okay here are some facts for you.

You lost territory.
Your best soldiers are dead.
If you can't do it in 12 months, you can't do it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230204-215835_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230204-215835_Samsung Internet.jpg
    332.7 KB · Views: 0
You wanna talk facts? Okay here are some facts for you.

You lost territory.
Your best soldiers are dead.
If you can't do it in 12 months, you can't do it.
No way you believe Russia is gonna lose this war, its either Ukraine or ww3

• JFL
No way you believe Russia is gonna lose this war, its either Ukraine or ww3
Russian soldiers will be kicked out of Ukraine. End of story. No WW3.

Of course there is a possibility because your bunker manlet is getting pissed, but his 1960 nukes are pathetic and he will be finished by USA real quick.

Russian soldiers will be kicked out of Ukraine. End of story. No WW3.

Of course there is a possibility because your bunker manlet is getting pissed, but his 1960 nukes are pathetic and he will be finished by USA real quick.
Russia is the mother of Nukes. They have enough nukes to destroy earth 500 times. The US will NEVER fuck with Russia in 2023 settings. Maybe when nukes become obsolete because we will counter them easily. Not at the moment.

conor-mc-gregor-the-notorious.gif

@Makhachev

Last edited:
  • JFL
Russia is the mother of Nukes. They have enough nukes to destroy earth 500 times. The US will NEVER fuck with Russia in 2023 settings. Maybe when nukes become obsolete because we will counter them easily. Not at the moment.

conor-mc-gregor-the-notorious.gif

@Makhachev
Exactly, a nuke is still a nuke.

Exactly, a nuke is still a nuke.
Hopefully it can fly past belgorod and krasnodar, which I doubt that most of them will, they're older than your mom

Remember when Russians said they could take over all of mainland Europe in months? JFL that narrative is completely dead, even vatniggers don't said that anymore. Russia is washed.

• +1
putin will end the special operation this year and then the neo-nazi battalion azov will seize power in ukraine with the weapons that the west gave to the neo-nazi battalions and then putin will get really angry and will do a special operation 2.0 but this time with force total and will wipe ukrainian neo-nazism off the face of the earth

• JFL
Remember when Russians said they could take over all of mainland Europe in months? JFL that narrative is completely dead, even vatniggers don't said that anymore. Russia is washed.
They would've been able to if they were actually building weapons and innovating, but they were busy stealing and building mansions. All these propaganda journalists and politicians have houses abroad to fall back on.

• +1
Russia will maintain the war and not fold anytime soon

• +1
They literally got millions of soldiers man. One dude dies another takes his place. They can do this chit all day

• +1
They literally got millions of soldiers man. One dude dies another takes his place. They can do this chit all day
Tanks are not infinite

They just make that shit in a factory and churn em out. Even with no tanks they got guns
If that was the case why are they losing territory? We can argue about Russian power all day but if they're so powerful, why are they not winning? Nato hasn't even sent the Leopards yet

Russia will maintain the war and not fold anytime soon
So will NATO

just gonna be hundreds of thousands of dead slavic men and their women will be getting fucked by Africans imported by Jewish overlords lol

• So Sad