How long can Russia last?

we were talking about Putin, and a smart person would not kill hundreds of thousands just to have a shit piece of land
Ukraine is the best land in Europe by quantity. Has incredible farming ground, a lot of energy resources and very good shipping routes.

If it wasn’t for all the corruption and all the genocides over the past century it would be a very rich country.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
it's about "muh nato want to put weapons in ukraine but let's ignore that finland has them too 200 km from russian borders"

i don't think you know about anything about history

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239 and Patient A
Ukraine is the best land in Europe by quantity. Has incredible farming ground, a lot of energy resources and very good shipping routes.

If it wasn’t for all the corruption and all the genocides over the past century it would be a very rich country.
I don't argue, but after all this war waste a lot of it became useless. Look how many trees and other vegetation they destroyed. All these toxic chemicals from war also make the soil harmful.

i don't think you know about anything about history
I don't think you have humanity in you because you seem to be a fan of killing innocent people

• +1
Reactions: Milosz
I don't think you have humanity in you because you seem to be a fan of killing innocent people

tell me what you think about having biolabs and nukes in your border

It depends on whether the West continues to send weapons to Ukraine, which is very likely they will continue to do so. Ukraine at the moment has superior weapons, so they easily kill their Russian enemies, this advantage will extend over the long term, Ukraine will have experienced soldiers alive and Russia will have to send another 200,000 untrained civilians as cannon fodder. But this war may not end until 2024 or until some angel of death takes Putin to hell. Not even the united states with all its power would be able to withstand such a prolonged war if it caused huge casualties to its population, because of popular pressure, unless Russia is full of brainwashed zombies who are willing to lay down their lives and the lives of their children for the Russian oligarchs, all in the name of their "homeland" JFL, they will soon pressure the government to stop this war.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and .*my*.
This war has been very expensive for Russia, and since the only real allies they have today are China, Iran, North Korea and other shitholes in africa, how long can they last? Every other civilized country has cut them off.
More like how long can the Ukraine last. Russia is winning hard

• JFL
Dude do you really bought that biolab shit? :lul::lul::lul: You will be another one who will give your life in this war for Putin JFL

Better than actual nuclear war, and we are hanging by a thread at this point

Right but in the case of Ukraine they were only discussing the possibility of placing western weapons there, Finland already had them but no attacks. Does that shit make sense?
Zelensky demanded nuclear weapons at a United Nation summit or something, no country objected to this other than Russia… and then Russia invaded a few days later.

There is as also like 30 NATO biological warfare facilities in Ukraine already set up.

imagine this happening in Mexico lol

they have infinite resources

so longer than ukraine

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Proof that they are winning? No new territory in the past 3 months

so longer than ukraine
Cap, they only have more human resources, the west combined helping ukraine has far more resources than russia.

• +1
Dude do you really bought that biolab shit? :lul::lul::lul: You will be another one who will kill yourself in this war in the name of Putin JFL

tell me what you think about Cuban Missile Crisis. let me see how much of a stupid hypocrite you are

Last edited:
I don't argue, but after all this war waste a lot of it became useless. Look how many trees and other vegetation they destroyed. All these toxic chemicals from war also make the soil harmful.
That Vegetation has only been destroyed by impact. Any chemical spills would be tiny in grand scale.

Look at what NATO did to Vietnam with Agent Orange etc. and how it is now if you want to know more about that subject.

Cap, they only have more human resources, the west combined helping ukraine has far more resources than russia.

so longer than ukraine
If that was true they wouldn't have to rely on niggers from Iran for weapons

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
Prigozhin message to Zelensky
FoDcWBJXkAA__kU

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If that was true they wouldn't have to rely on niggers from Iran for weapons
they are dirt cheap, and most cost efficient

Russia has drones too, have you been seeing the footage

they dont rely on imports unlike ukraine

do u think the west will keep on aiding ukraine forever?

• +1
It depends on whether the West continues to send weapons to Ukraine, which is very likely they will continue to do so. Ukraine at the moment has superior weapons, so they easily kill their Russian enemies, this advantage will extend over the long term, Ukraine will have experienced soldiers alive and Russia will have to send another 200,000 untrained civilians as cannon fodder. But this war may not end until 2024 or until some angel of death takes Putin to hell. Not even the united states with all its power would be able to withstand such a prolonged war if it caused huge casualties to its population, because of popular pressure, unless Russia is full of brainwashed zombies who are willing to lay down their lives and the lives of their children for the Russian oligarchs, all in the name of their "homeland" JFL, they will soon pressure the government to stop this war.
Words words words

You could say the same about NATO and the technology difference just isn’t there when you balance Quantity and Quality.

It’s a back and forth stalemate so far.

But technically Russia have gained more land.

66td8h.jpg

I didn't know how stupid Russian people were, Putin sent hundreds of thousands of Russians to their death for a senseless war, and instead of trying to overthrow this genocidal dictator government, they blame the west for it and are willing to kill themselves in this war JFL JFL JFL. Meanwhile the Russian political elite, the top ranks of the military and the oligarchs live the lives of kings, meanwhile the average Russian is seeing their purchasing power simply disappear, thanks to inflation and sanctions.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and .*my*.
they dont rely on imports unlike ukraine

do u think the west will keep on aiding ukraine forever?
Not forever because we are on the brink of a nuclear war, and unless Putin's weapons are in such a pathetic condition, there is no reason why he wouldn't launch. Then everybody is fucked because regardless if his nukes work or not, the west will respond.

66td8h.jpg

I didn't know how stupid Russian people were, Putin sent hundreds of thousands of Russians to their death for a senseless war, and instead of trying to overthrow this genocidal dictator government, they blame the west for it and are willing to kill themselves in this war JFL JFL JFL. Meanwhile the Russian political elite, the top ranks of the military and the oligarchs live the lives of kings, meanwhile the average Russian is seeing their power simply disappear, thanks to inflation and sanctions.
Many Russians disapprove, but prison torture and family persecution is why many russians hold back or leave the country. You can't voice your opinion in Russia, so you have to understand them.

66td8h.jpg

I didn't know how stupid Russian people were, Putin sent hundreds of thousands of Russians to their death for a senseless war, and instead of trying to overthrow this genocidal dictator government, they blame the west for it and are willing to kill themselves in this war JFL JFL JFL. Meanwhile the Russian political elite, the top ranks of the military and the oligarchs live the lives of kings, meanwhile the average Russian is seeing their power simply disappear, thanks to inflation and sanctions.

why you evaded the Cuban missile crisis question. does it put your kin into consideration? hm, not an appropriate situation because then you can't paint one as the villain in case it caused War?

1674298995836230.png

Many Russians disapprove, but prison torture and family persecution is why many russians hold back or leave the country. You can't voice your opinion in Russia, so you have to understand them.
Just look at the cucks in this thread fr, if Putin says that Ukraine had a laboratory that was researching a virus to turn all Russians into gays, they will believe it

• +1
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER and .*my*.
Just look at the cucks in this thread fr, if Putin says that Ukraine had a laboratory that was researching a virus to turn all Russians into gays, they will believe it
this forum seems to be attracting the worst kind of Russians, unfortunately.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ;-; and Deleted member 23100

so longer than ukraine
A massive part of Russia economy is weapons manufacturing. They have more weapons than all of Europe combined.
Yes. But not a fair comparison but in a BRICS vs NATO scenario… BRICS have vastly more fighting age men and weapons quantity AND industrial production capacity.

Not to mention the amount of BRICS racial peoples that are literally already in Western Countries, the same cannot be said the other way around.

If it was an all out world war 3 NATO is utterly overwhelmed from the start.

And it is likely that a lot of high tech long distance weapon systems (satellites and communications and rockets etc. ) would not last very long past the initial exchanges.

Sad but true.
Better than actual nuclear war, and we are hanging by a thread at this point
nuclear war has always been over exaggerated. On top of that, the nuclear bombs are a fraction of the size they used to be in the 20th century. A lot of the big old bombs were dismantled and used in nuclear power reactors after the fall of Soviet Union. For many years this glut crashed the prices of nuclear material.

A massive part of Russia economy is weapons manufacturing. They have more weapons than all of Europe combined.

Yes. But not a fair comparison but in a BRICS vs NATO scenario… BRICS have vastly more fighting age men and weapons quantity AND industrial production capacity.

Not to mention the amount of BRICS racial peoples that are literally already in Western Countries, the same cannot be said the other way around.

If it was an all out world war 3 NATO is utterly overwhelmed from the start.

And it is likely that a lot of high tech long distance weapon systems (satellites and communications and rockets etc. ) would not last very long past the initial exchanges.

Sad but true.

nuclear war has always been over exaggerated. On top of that, the nuclear bombs are a fraction of the size they used to be in the 20th century. A lot of the big old bombs were dismantled and used in nuclear power reactors after the fall of Soviet Union. For many years this glut crashed the prices of nuclear material.

The fuck are you talking about? BRICS isn't even a military alliance, they don't even do military exercises together, how dare you even write "brics vs nato", it's the same thing as writing "african countries vs europe" the difference between them is brutal. The united states alone would overthrow the brics easily, not to mention the whole NATO. If the Russians are thinking that the Indians and Chinese are going to join them to take on the West, they are sorely mistaken :lul:

• JFL
Bots is a real problem though, and there is an infestation of them on youtube. Russian journalists have investigated and there is a bot factory that the government funds.
bots on both sides: information war
this forum seems to be attracting the worst kind of Russians, unfortunately.
I like discussions but only with autists that are able to put their bias behind themselves. Usually they cannot be too young or too old.

@LiteralCaucasian comes to mind as too young/ too NT

you said you are jew
what the actual fuck
Israel is now pro russia so he can't comfortably larp

83151980100291640360no.jpg

You just know they both think about new shows in Syria

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Not forever because we are on the brink of a nuclear war, and unless Putin's weapons are in such a pathetic condition, there is no reason why he wouldn't launch. Then everybody is fucked because regardless if his nukes work or not, the west will respond.
Both sides have got weapons in a shit state lol. Nobody knows just how bad it really is. NATO is probably winning on that front at least. Russian Logistics is a joke they have had to start a lot of things from fresh it’s that bad.

• +1
bots on both sides: information war

I like discussions but only with autists that are able to put their bias behind themselves. Usually they cannot be too young or too old.

@LiteralCaucasian comes to mind as too young/ too NT
I rarely ever see bots in american youtube, and if they're there they're almost always Russian

• JFL
I rarely ever see bots in american youtube, and if they're there they're almost always Russian
Most of YouTube comments get deleted. You just made yourself look incredibly uninformed and blind with that one lol

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 23100
The fuck are you talking about? BRICS isn't even a military alliance, they don't even do military exercises together, how dare you even write "brics vs nato", it's the same thing as writing "african countries vs europe" the difference between them is brutal. The united states alone would overthrow the brics easily, not to mention the whole NATO. If the Russians are thinking that the Indians and Chinese are going to join them to take on the West, they are sorely mistaken :lul:
Indeed. BRICS is a joke. The difference is brutal in the current state.

It’s quantity vs quality.

But please do not leave out the other things I mentioned, there’s a lot of factors that even things out and make it overwhelming for NATO if those things that have been put in place were to trigger.

Do not think one dimensionally that’s boring for the conversation

Most of YouTube comments get deleted. You just made yourself look incredibly uninformed and blind with that one lol
I can show you 10 Russian videos right now infested with Russian bots, and I challenge you to show me 3 american videos with american bots

This war has been very expensive for Russia, and since the only real allies they have today are China, Iran, North Korea and other shitholes in africa, how long can they last?
They will fight until their last man, the Russians are fanatics who will go and do whatever Putin tells them to do.

• +1
I can show you 10 Russian videos right now infested with Russian bots, and I challenge you to show me 3 american videos with american bots
I do not give a shit to be honest stop hyperfocusing on the intricacies of the information war in a general discussion thread

• Ugh..
I do not give a shit to be honest stop hyperfocusing on the intricacies of the information war in a general discussion thread
Then don't call me uninformed because I know Russian and I regularly use YouTube in Russian and English and I see all these bots. You just made yourself look dumb with that one lol

Didnt read what others wrote, missed the start of this thread, but Russia will definitely last a long time, years easily, but forever? Idk what that means, only the USA could possibly do that kinda

• +1
Didnt read what others wrote, missed the start of this thread, but Russia will definitely last a long time, years easily, but forever? Idk what that means, only the USA could possibly do that kinda
tldr I pissed off Putin fans and they presented no real arguments

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ;-; and Patient A
Forever? More countries will turn their backs on them as things get worse.
The same will happen to western nations, in the uk people are literally starving and gas prices are insane. That’s what happens when u cut off a major supplier. Imagine if China stopped supplying lol, prices of everything would soar

Last edited:
  • +1
Notice: 83 is the highest estimation. Could be low 70'