How long does it take you to apply sunscreen?

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
For me, it takes nearly 5 minutes to apply sunscreen to my face, neck, and ears and rub it in thoroughly enough for there to not be any white marks visible. The process takes more time when I have facial hair. To clarify, this is SPF 50-70 sunscreen. With SPF 15 sunscreen in moisturizer, the process is much quicker.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Probably like 3 minutes, using basic 50 spf sunscreen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Lev Peshkov
I don't wear sunscreen

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
For me, it takes nearly 5 minutes to apply sunscreen to my face, neck, and ears and rub it in thoroughly enough for there to not be any white marks visible. The process takes more time when I have facial hair. To clarify, this is SPF 50-70 sunscreen. With SPF 15 sunscreen in moisturizer, the process is much quicker.
I dont have facial hair so like 2minutes max.

do you use it indoors ? usually 2 minutes , but I rarely reapply it throughout the day , only when hiking/beach or when I'm more than 8 in direct sunlight.

do you use it indoors ? usually 2 minutes , but I rarely reapply it throughout the day , only when hiking/beach or when I'm more than 8 in direct sunlight.
Not SPF 50+ unless I'm going outside for more than 30 minutes. When it's cold and I'm not in public, I may also wear a ski mask instead. Since I don't often go outside for more than 30 minutes, I don't often put on SPF 50+ sunscreen. However, I have been applying SPF 15 sunscreen found in moisturizer on a nearly daily basis.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 6573
Wouldn't know

1 hour usually, I have a lot of body

• JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend and AlexBrown84
Go Dark Helmet GIF

If there are white marks that are visible when applying, you’re not getting the right sun screen. It take me 2 mins cuz it like applying lotion cuz it blend good in my skin and make meh glow
What product do you use?

About 3 hours and 40 minutes

i dont use that shit, i usually put motorcycle helmet and go like that outside

i dont use that shit, i usually put motorcycle helmet and go like that outside
That's actually much more efficient assuming you don't take the helmet off.

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
I use Retin and don’t apply sunscreen

• +1
Reactions: PYT
I don't ever do it. So I wouldn't know. I'll start wearing sunscreen when I start getting vaccinated for Covid and wearing lacy red panties.