How lose as much fat as possible in a 1 week span for tournament ?

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Silver
Running deca/test 250 for 3 months, lost a fuckton of fat already without trying, trying to get in at a BJJ tournament and go at middleweight and I’m 195ish but it’s going down after taking Aromasin and losing water weight I’m prob 190 rn

Have anavar on hand but taking a break from it, have a ton of amphetamines I can use to starve

My plan is swim/treadmill 2 hours a day, lift 4x this week and eat 1500 calories of pure protein
Any suggestions?

High protein diet, calorie deficit, reduce salt and carbs at the end to lose some extra weight
Probably a lot of fiber can help u to poo more and clean your digestive

• +1
Reactions: ineonx
You fucking piece of shit, entering a competition while on drugs. I was a semi pro (not in BJJ) and honestly all I can say is you're a piece of shit.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Htobrother
You fucking piece of shit, entering a competition while on drugs. I was a semi pro (not in BJJ) and honestly all I can say is you're a piece of shit.
In BJJ they don’t test for most orgs, MMA is different everyone is tested. I’d probably say more than half of the 18-25 is on roids

In BJJ they don’t test for most orgs, MMA is different everyone is tested. I’d probably say more than half of the 18-25 is on roids
yes ur getting away bc they dont test, ik that. thats why ur a piece of shit

yes ur getting away bc they dont test, ik that. thats why ur a piece of shit
Ngga everyone there is on roids they don’t test outside of leagues or college programs

Running deca/test 250 for 3 months, lost a fuckton of fat already without trying, trying to get in at a BJJ tournament and go at middleweight and I’m 195ish but it’s going down after taking Aromasin and losing water weight I’m prob 190 rn

Have anavar on hand but taking a break from it, have a ton of amphetamines I can use to starve

My plan is swim/treadmill 2 hours a day, lift 4x this week and eat 1500 calories of pure protein
Any suggestions?
Start by eating a real food and cut processed junk food, stick to lower carb diet, high protein most importantly whatever makes you satiated