How many close friends do you have?

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Posts
17,269
Reputation
19,354
Someone you can count on with your life, I think 2 for me.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
1590167910817
 
sry rice i go then
 
K29mh7odzqt41

0
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: inv1sible and Deleted member 1560
3 I think. Rest are just for time when I need em.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
I have 2 very close friends and another good friend. No longer speak to any of my friends from the past and I consider everyone else to be an acquaintance these days even if we get along well and are always friendly/have banter etc. Small circle = best.
 
Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: inv1sible
0 atm
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and inv1sible
None, never really had tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, inv1sible and Htobrother
3 close friends
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Had 3 and many friends but now I’m isolating myself and moved
 
I have 3 close friends we all met in kindergarten.
 
never had a friend in my life
 
Generally 1 or 2 at any given time
 
I moved 3 years ago and lost a group of 8 close fiends (2 were my cousins) but I only have 1 close friend now
 
0
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: inv1sible
None
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: inv1sible
2 and uncountable amounts of normies
 

Similar threads

looksovernt
Replies
16
Views
80
valentine
valentine
Vincent Freeman
Replies
7
Views
44
vaylenvislays
vaylenvislays
Upsilon
Replies
24
Views
102
ocass06
ocass06
Verdams mum
Replies
9
Views
60
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2
ANON
Replies
15
Views
57
ANON
ANON

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top