How many faggots are there at Google, Meta, and working for internet companies?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
The fuck is wrong with their brains? They're faggots! They know something is wrong with them. ALL fags know something is terribly wrong with them. Why would any company hire someone that damaged? It seems those people made enough money decades ago to do whatever they please.

This world must end.

It's gone too far.

People are out of control. Cities are destroyed. People stopped trusting one another. Young women are brainwashed not to seek marriage but multiple sex partners while whoring themselves to the world using their phones. Perverts and heavily medicated retards are utilizing the internet and streaming app networks to push their retardation on society.

I would say parents need to remove their kids from public schools prohibit them from viewing TV and the internet, and not allow them a phone. But that's not possible in today's world. It must end.

No reset! AN END of civilization. We have run our course and ran out of ideas. Now we're doing the unspeakable because the human population is that bored. Turning to AI to do your work? The fuck are you this retarded? 10% is AI, 90% are real people working from home. So when you tell an AI text-to-video engine to create so and so clip, a REAL person, most likely an ignorant faggot is clicking the buttons for your project. You're being tricked!

It must end.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32486, 5'7 zoomer, horizontallytall and 1 other person
The fuck is wrong with their brains? Their faggots! They know something is wrong with them. ALL fags know something is terribly wrong with them. Why would any company hire someone that damaged? It seems those people made enough money decades ago to do whatever they please.

This world must end.

It's gone too far.

People are out of control. Cities are destroyed. People stopped trusting one another. Young women are brainwashed not to seek marriage but multiple sex partners while whoring themselves to the world using their phones. Perverts and heavily medicated retards are utilizing the internet and streaming app networks to push their retardation on society.

I would say parents need to remove their kids from public schools prohibit them from viewing TV and the internet, and not allow them a phone. But that's not possible in today's world. It must end.

No reset! AN END of civilization. We have run our course and ran out of ideas. Now we're doing the unspeakable because the human population is that bored. Turning to AI to do your work? The fuck are you this retarded? 10% is AI, 90% are real people working from home. So when you tell an AI text-to-video engine to create so and so clip, a REAL person, most likely an ignorant faggot is clicking the buttons for your project. You're being tricked!

It must end.
it is the truth
deep inside
everybody wishes for the world to end

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and BigJimsWornOutTires
Do Not Reply He's Trying To Catch Jews.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and BigJimsWornOutTires
They all are, and they are run by old as fuck 90 yo retards who want to make the world as difficult as possible for younger generations

Corrupt youth is programmed bots, the programmers are media controllers and tech ceos. They are the biggest microdick faggots that exist on this planet.

Google results are so cringe now, these retards dont even realize how cringe they are. It's embarrassing the propaganda of today's world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, horizontallytall and BigJimsWornOutTires
Do Not Reply He's Trying To Catch Jews.
secret smell GIF

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
They all are, and they are run by old as fuck 90 yo retards who want to make the world as difficult as possible for younger generations

Corrupt youth is programmed bots, the programmers are media controllers and tech ceos. They are the biggest microdick faggots that exist on this planet.

Google results are so cringe now, these retards dont even realize how cringe they are. It's embarrassing the propaganda of today's world.
Google has dozens of create-your-own AI pics and clips websites having different names. I ran into a few and did a Whois background search. Many of them are redacted!

Here's one:

One of them

Those fucking worms are slick and continue to play with our society under the radar.

Either the internet must end, or the world. Take your pick!

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and 2d v2
The fuck is wrong with their brains? They're faggots! They know something is wrong with them. ALL fags know something is terribly wrong with them. Why would any company hire someone that damaged? It seems those people made enough money decades ago to do whatever they please.

This world must end.

It's gone too far.

It must end.
Just cause you get 0 pussy the world must end?

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and 2d v2
Google has dozens of create-your-own AI pics and clips websites having different names. I ran into a few and did a Whois background search. Many of them are redacted!

Here's one:

View attachment 2473914

Those fucking worms are slick and continue to play with our society under the radar.

Either the internet must end, or the world. Take your pick!
its all tech and media that needs to go down the shitter

all we can do is launch satellites, create new OS systems, and create a non corporate web sort of communication system.

The reliance on the current tech needs to end. its the literal poison that destroys peoples brains.

• Love it
Just cause you get 0 pussy the world must end?
This has nothing to do with me. I'm looking at this in its entirety from an orbit perspective. Nothing good will come of this besides world war. China will NEVER agree to this. Russia will NEVER agree to this. Even Europe is questioning our nation.

This has nothing to do with me. I'm looking at this in its entirety from an orbit perspective. Nothing good will come of this besides world war. China will NEVER agree to this. Russia will NEVER agree to this. Even Europe is questioning our nation.
There are many good things to offer in this world nigga. Just cause you are on an incel forum and rot all day and believe everything said in here means its true and that the world is as cyberpunk goofy ahh skiddiladabadoo as it can get. Go outside and actually check out what normal people do and see why they dont want everything to end

• Hmm...
There are many good things to offer in this world nigga. Just cause you are on an incel forum and rot all day and believe everything said in here means its true and that the world is as cyberpunk goofy ahh skiddiladabadoo as it can get. Go outside and actually check out what normal people do and see why they dont want everything to end
Nah, it's gotta end. Sorry, little buddy. Nothing will undo the upcoming world war. However, perhaps, you need to take that advice. I'm good. Trust me. Worry about yourself, little man.

zack morris wink GIF

Nah, it's gotta end. Sorry, little buddy. Nothing will undo the upcoming world war. However, perhaps, you need to take that advice. I'm good. Trust me. Worry about yourself, little man.

zack morris wink GIF
True. Its over with ww3 but one can still enjoy whats left of life

• +1