How many IU HGH without taking Berberin or stuff to reduce blood sugar?

D

Donboy

Iron
Joined
Jul 2, 2026
Posts
22
Reputation
8
Wie viele IE HGH sind in Ordnung, ohne Medikamente wie Metformin oder andere blutzuckersenkende Mittel einzunehmen? Ich nehme momentan 4 IE HGH und manchmal Berberin. Wahrscheinlich muss ich mehr HGH nehmen, um mein Wachstum zu maximieren. Kann ich 5 IE HGH nehmen, ohne Angst vor einem zu hohen Blutzuckerspiegel zu haben? Würden Sie für maximales Wachstum mehr als 5 IE nehmen? Ich bin 1,68 m groß und wiege 70 kg. Ich bin 17 Jahre alt und bin dieses Jahr etwa 1 cm gewachsen.

@heightmax
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Niebvll and heightmax
Wie viele IE HGH sind in Ordnung, ohne Medikamente wie Metformin oder andere blutzuckersenkende Mittel einzunehmen? Ich nehme momentan 4 IE HGH und manchmal Berberin. Wahrscheinlich muss ich mehr HGH nehmen, um mein Wachstum zu maximieren. Kann ich 5 IE HGH nehmen, ohne Angst vor einem zu hohen Blutzuckerspiegel zu haben? Würden Sie für maximales Wachstum mehr als 5 IE nehmen? Ich bin 1,68 m groß und wiege 70 kg. Ich bin 17 Jahre alt und bin dieses Jahr etwa 1 cm gewachsen.

@heightmax
i dont speak ur language
 
  • +1
Reactions: Westly
i dont speak ur language
How many IU of HGH are safe to take without using medications like metformin or other blood-sugar-lowering agents? I am currently taking 4 IU of HGH and sometimes berberine. I probably need to take more HGH to maximize my growth. Can I take 5 IU of HGH without worrying about my blood sugar levels getting too high? Would you take more than 5 IU for maximum growth? I am 1.68 m tall and weigh 70 kg. I am 17 years old and have grown about 1 cm this year.
 
How many IU of HGH are safe to take without using medications like metformin or other blood-sugar-lowering agents? I am currently taking 4 IU of HGH and sometimes berberine. I probably need to take more HGH to maximize my growth. Can I take 5 IU of HGH without worrying about my blood sugar levels getting too high? Would you take more than 5 IU for maximum growth? I am 1.68 m tall and weigh 70 kg. I am 17 years old and have grown about 1 cm this year.
4iu won’t do shit , 6iu is for muscle growth you need atleast 8-12iu for growth if not more and why not use metformin shit is cheap as hell and effective but only bad shit about it is that it blunts muscle growth that’s it🤷🏽
 
rHGH ist absoluter cope für Größe/Wachstum wenn du normale level hast und nicht genetisch veranlagten zellzyklusdefizit hast
 
4 IE bringen gar nichts, 6 IE sind für den Muskelaufbau. Du brauchst mindestens 8-12 IE, wenn nicht sogar mehr. Warum nimmst du nicht Metformin? Das Zeug ist spottbillig und effektiv, aber der einzige Nachteil ist, dass es den Muskelaufbau h

4iu won’t do shit , 6iu is for muscle growth you need atleast 8-12iu for growth if not more and why not use metformin shit is cheap as hell and effective but only bad shit about it is that it blunts muscle growth that’s it🤷🏽
Metformin lowers igf 1. Berberin too.
 
How many IU of HGH are safe to take without using medications like metformin or other blood-sugar-lowering agents? I am currently taking 4 IU of HGH and sometimes berberine. I probably need to take more HGH to maximize my growth. Can I take 5 IU of HGH without worrying about my blood sugar levels getting too high? Would you take more than 5 IU for maximum growth? I am 1.68 m tall and weigh 70 kg. I am 17 years old and have grown about 1 cm this year.
im 9 hopping on tren and 2000mgs of test and 30iu of hgh is this a good first cycle
 
rHGH ist absoluter cope für Größe/Wachstum wenn du normale level hast und nicht genetisch veranlagten zellzyklusdefizit

4iu won’t do shit , 6iu is for muscle growth you need atleast 8-12iu for growth if not more and why not use metformin shit is cheap as hell and effective but only bad shit about it is that it blunts muscle growth that’s it🤷🏽

im 9 hopping on tren and 2000mgs of test and 30iu of hgh is this a good first cycle
Very funny
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Niebvll

Similar threads

carvxx
Replies
4
Views
38
levisko
L
i_love_diet_water12
Replies
5
Views
39
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
thegoldenlight
Replies
1
Views
30
thegoldenlight
thegoldenlight
Loreayreal
Replies
3
Views
72
ozezzzo
ozezzzo
A
Replies
3
Views
54
susu1233
susu1233

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top