Kraken
title

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Beetlejuice and thecel
English and mandarin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11425
I speak 3, so 3
everyone can speak at least 3 languages, nothing special, to become a mogger you need to speak 7 languages at least to communicate with 90% of the world. I

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
English and a Latin language, if you have patience an oriental language too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
English and mandarin
English, Mandarin, Hindi, Spanish, Arabic, & Russian and you can basically communicate in every part of this world.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6128, mewcoper and 7 others
English, Mandarin, Hindi, Spanish, Arabic, & Russian and you can basically communicate in every part of this world.
I'm gonna french and germanmax by enabling dubbed audio on amazon prime video

1, english

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 12669 and to_stop_da_cope
I'm gonna french and germanmax by enabling dubbed audio on amazon prime video
useless languages tbh. don't choose the easy language bro, always choose the one that is neccesarry.
if you gonna learn, only learn these 7 mogger languages or else its cope.
English: literally the language of the most popular websites on the internet, increasing speakers on autopilot thanks to british empire chimpanzees.
mandarin: literally taking over Africa and sea one by one, china is literally trying to force this language to the entire world just like they did in their own country, the next superpower after america, which means the next superpowered language, you literally unlock a new world after learning this language.
Hindi: fucking mogger language, by 2024, india will become the most populous nation, first nation to cross 1.5 billion people, and 1.7 billion people before 2050, all of them fucking middle class, huge money making opportunity, plus knowing hindi, you can communicate in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and sri lanka easily 3 billion + people . and even in dubai, singapore and basically everywhere that has indian diaspora, also bollywood and Indian media rising.
Spanish: literally necessary rn, after English this is the language that unlocks the most number of countries.
Arabic & Russian: unlocks a completely new set of countries, internet, and worlds. you will feel like a god if you know all these 7 languages.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 6939, Deleted member 4106 and 6 others
useless languages tbh. don't choose the easy language bro, always choose the one that is neccesarry.
English: literally the language of the most popular websites on the internet, increasing speakers on autopilot thanks to british empire chimpanzees.
mandarin: literally taking over Africa and sea one by one, china is literally trying to force this language to the entire world just like they did in their own country, the next superpower after america, which means the next superpowered language, you literally unlock a new world after learning this language.
Hindi: fucking mogger language, by 2024, india will become the most populous nation, first nation to cross 1.5 billion people, and 1.7 billion people before 2050, all of them fucking middle class, huge money making opportunity, plus knowing hindi, you can communicate in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and sri lanka easily 3 billion + people . and even in dubai, singapore and basically everywhere that has indian diaspora, also bollywood and Indian media rising.
Spanish: literally necessary rn, after English this is the language that unlocks the most number of countries.
Arabic & Russian: unlocks a completely new set of countries, internet, and worlds. you will feel like a god if you know all these 7 languages.
ok will do
Already know hindi tbhngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11425 and .🇹🇩.
cope tbh, Japanese, Korean, German & Portuguese should only be learned once you have mastered the 7 languages above.
and languages like greek, french are for interests only. nothing much to benefit from. it's like the easiest languages to learn anyway.

• Hmm...
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
but if you don't have time and want to master only 1 language then that's English hands down, spend all your time learning and mastering English in every way possible, gigamogger language.

English, java, python, javascript, php, basic, and matlab

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 11425, Deleted member 6128 and 7 others
Hindi is all you need

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and .🇹🇩.
I can speak dutch, english, german, french, spanish and sign language if that counts.

Sign language was the hardest but most fun to learn tbh. I want to learn Mandarin, Russian and Arabic next.

• +1
Reactions: Julian and .🇹🇩.
Chad uses telepathy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, Deleted member 4106, HighIQcel and 1 other person
it does? Chad gets paid more for the same work
Only height matters in professional life. And no he doesn't. Being pretty boy or masculine bad boy doesn't matter after 27 years of age. In corporate, all they see is your work, experience, skills and status.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 5912
I speak Luxembourgish, German, French, English and Italian but I'd trade like 2 of these languages to master Chinese or Japanese.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
I speak Luxembourgish, German, French, English and Italian but I'd trade like 2 of these languages to master Chinese or Japanese.
All cope except English.
It's like saying I can make pasta but with different sauces. Unfortunately pasta is not the only dish in the kitchen bro. There's actually hundreds, but you need to learn only 7 to 15. Once you learn them you can learn literally all the dishes. Because they are like variants.
Also Japanese is cope too unless you wanna move to Japan.

Also what's with so many people learning German and French lol jfl. 😂 These are clearly Incel languages.
All European languages are incel languages. All mogger languages are spoken outside of Europe.

I speak 6 but 3 of them are useless outside of India

All cope except English.
It's like saying I can make pasta but with different sauces. Unfortunately pasta is not the only dish in the kitchen bro.
Also Japanese is cope too unless you wanna move to Japan.
Na, at least be accurate. Yes they're useless but they're from two different language families. There are barely any reasons to learn any language outside of English unless you want to learn the language of the country that you're in or want to move to.

• +1
I speak 2 myself but I wouldn’t suggest anything more than 3 otherwise you’d be doing too much

I speak 2 myself but I wouldn’t suggest anything more than 3 otherwise you’d be doing too much
bruh, people know 3 languages already these days. I knew almost 3 languages by the time I was 8. (English, Hindi, Punjabi) learned german, french, and Sanskrit by the time I was 15. All A2+ btw. now I know Swedish and Spanish A2. and mandarin and Russian are next to learn.
and I have used these languages to talk to while traveling it helps a lot and you get to know a lot of cultures. you can make friends that you wouldn't have made. you can pick up girls too but haven't tried yet. this is an impressive skill.

English
French
Spanish
Portugese
German
Mandarin

The rest are useless or redundant tbh

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
For worldwide appeal,

Spanish, then Chinese, should be the top two languages to learn IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Growth Plate
Only language you'll ever need is the cunnilinguage, aka mastering the language of the tongue, or just the tongue, literally.

Weird question but English is enough. Learn languages if you want to or need to. I studied a bit of Mandarin Chinese, a nice language but very hard.

Lmao French and German are useless and then you recommend Hindi? jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Deleted member 5912, .🇹🇩. and 3 others
Lmao French and German are useless and then you recommend Hindi? jfl
Hindi is spoken and understood by nearly a billion people in India and overseas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and lutte
I speak English a little Punjabi some French too cause were forced to learn that shit out here

• +1
English, swedish, spanish.