How many Languages should we Speak?

English is still the language of business etc in India though am I right?
Yes but if you want to speak to a villager in Mumbai then Hindi is useful

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, Deleted member 7044, Deleted member 9488 and 3 others
Only need to speak punjabi

If it's for job opportunities I think French and German are the best at least in Europe then if it's for other reasons it's all personal preference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
Lmao French and German are useless and then you recommend Hindi? jfl
you must be retarded if you choose to communicate with 200 million people instead of 3 billion people. after learning Hindi, you basically unlock 30% of the world you utter subhuman sub80. and people in India don't speak English, very few like 10 to 20%. that number will rise definitely but English isn't going to become the majority language in the subcontinent ever.
in incel terminology:
English is terrachad
mandarin is gigachad
Hindi is chad
Spanish is chadlite
Arabic & Russian are high tier normie
german, french, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, and a few more are nothing but normies (borderline incels)
and the rest of all languages in this world are incels (invisible to women, society, and the world)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, lutte and Deleted member 756
Yes but if you want to speak to a villager in Mumbai then Hindi is useful
not true, do we need English to speak to a villager in new york? we need new age niggerish tbh ngl.

you must be retarded if you choose to communicate with 200 million people instead of 3 billion people. after learning Hindi, you basically unlock 30% of the world you utter subhuman sub80. and people in India don't speak English, very few like 10 to 20%. that number will rise definitely but English isn't going to become the majority language in the subcontinent ever.
in incel terminology:
English is terrachad
mandarin is gigachad
Hindi is chad
Spanish is chadlite
german, french, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, and a few more are nothing but normies (borderline incels)
and the rest of all languages in this world are incels (invisible to women, society, and the world)
Tbh learning one European language is good for learning others. If you speak German languages like Dutch, danish and Swedish become easier to learn. Same with Russian. If you can speak Russian you can speak to most people in Eastern Europe. And something like french or Spanish means you can understand other Romance languages.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488 and lutte
not true, do we need English to speak to a villager in new york? we need new age niggerish tbh ngl.
Tbh every language is useful to learn. I don’t like prioritising languages because you can learn so much from a single language

• +1
in incel terminology:
English is terrachad
mandarin is gigachad
Hindi is chad
Spanish is chadlite
All those Hindi speakers don't matter outside of India, German and French are a million times more relevant in every way in the west. Culturally, economically...

The absolute number of speakers means nothing

• +1
Tbh learning one European language is good for learning others. If you speak German languages like Dutch, danish and Swedish become easier to learn. Same with Russian. If you can speak Russian you can speak to most people in Eastern Europe. And something like french or Spanish means you can understand other Romance languages.
deutsch ist eine sheiße sprache, ich habe for 2 jahre in meine schule deutsch gelernt, und ich finde es nutzlos, ich hoffte das ich mandarin oder spanish (auch ein europeanische sprache) kennen gelernt habe, vertrau mir

Idk but i speak 4 fluently

All those Hindi speakers don't matter outside of India, German and French are a million times more relevant in every way in the west. Culturally, economically...

India has a bigger economy than France and Germany combined and culturally more dominant

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.

nein, du bist ein verdammter Idiot, Ich kann beide deutsch und franzosich sprechen kann. neimand mag diese sprache, franzosich is nutzlos und deutsch is sheiße. du kriegst kein profit zu diese sprache lernen. fick deutsch und franzosich, Ich wünschte ich kann meine Erinnerung fur diese incel Sprachen löschen

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
nein, du bist ein verdammter Idiot, Ich kann beide deutsch und franzosich sprechen kann. neimand mag diese sprache, franzosich is nutzlos und deutsch is sheiße. du kriegst kein profit zu diese sprache lernen. fick deutsch und franzosich, Ich wünschte ich kann meine Erinnerung fur diese incel Sprachen löschen
And I thought my german was bad

stop coping and start accepting
English is terrachad
mandarin is gigachad
Hindi is chad
Spanish is chadlite

learn the right language, dont go to the easy route, stop fucking coping and saying german & french is better than hindi, arabic, russian, jfl. french is still understandable tho, but jfl german jfl jfl :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and lutte
And I thought my german was bad
Ich habe nach viele jahre geshrieben und von vier jahre nicht gesphrochen , aber ich kann deutsch verstehen, wenn ich ein video sehen in deutsch dann verstehe ich.

• +1
India has a bigger economy than France and Germany combined and culturally more dominant
Ok but looking at it from a western perspective I don't see a reason to learn Hindi unless you study indology or something

German and French are incel languages and Hindi is a chad language huh

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Ok but looking at it from a western perspective I don't see a reason to learn Hindi unless you study indology or something

German and French are incel languages and Hindi is a chad language huh
India will be a global superpower soon
You need to speak Hindi if you want to do business with them

• JFL
Yeah learn Hindi and you can participate in this conversation

dscn4779.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, .🇹🇩., Deleted member 9488 and 1 other person
As many as you can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, .🇹🇩., Wallenberg and 1 other person
stop coping and start accepting
English is terrachad
mandarin is gigachad
Hindi is chad
Spanish is chadlite

learn the right language, dont go to the easy route, stop fucking coping and saying german & french is better than hindi, arabic, russian, jfl. french is still understandable tho, but jfl german jfl jfl :lul: :lul:
English, French, German, Russian are all chad languages but Swedish beats them all
Next tier is Spanish, Portuguese etc
Danish, Norweigan, Icelandic and Finnish are also chad languages

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 9488
English, French, German, Russian are all chad languages but Swedish beats them all
Next tier is Spanish, Portuguese etc
Danish, Norweigan, Icelandic and Finnish are also chad languages
No one really speaks Swedish

• Hmm...
are there any immigrants in Finland who learn Swedish as their main language
Yes, one Chinese girl that was into me studied Swedish.

• +1
I have to disagree
Outside of Sweden and Finland most don’t speak it
Whereas in India alone nearly 700 million speak it and across the world. By speaking Hindi you also understand Urdu which is useful if you want to visit Pakistan

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Wallenberg
are there any immigrants in Finland who learn Swedish as their main language
No, but i know some people that used to live in a district where they spoke swedish as a 2nd language and they're fluent

• +1
I have no interest in India
Yeah but the world does. Largest economy in the world soon and largest English speaking country. And tech capital of the world.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite, .🇹🇩. and lutte
Ukrainian and English

Yeah but the world does. Largest economy in the world soon and largest English speaking country. And tech capital of the world.
@lutte 's future

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, .🇹🇩. and lutte
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, .🇹🇩., Wallenberg and 1 other person