Recap 2023: How many times you got rejected?

NumbThePain

NumbThePain

Half Dutch. Feeling my bones, I say again 🇳🇱🇮🇩
Staff
How many times you got rejected this year by girls, and how?

What was your most brutal rejection? Let me know how you experienced it, and what you felt.

I got rejected 10 times this year.

Day Valentine GIF

Most brutal ones were:

Brutal Rejection 1:

Girl from Germany drove all the way to my home in the Netherlands just to reject my pathetic ass. Was being all lovely and affective in ig DM's. Sending me voice messages, calling me prettyboy and shit. She later arrived on my porch, and I saw her face was noticeable disappointed. She later went to the "bathroom" just to text her friend(s) or whatever to tell them how fucking ugly I was, and want to go home or some shit. She didn't gave me any compliments or whatsoever. Rejected my offer to walk somewhere nice. Date over, ghosted, texted 2 days later, and got brutally rejected.

Brutal Rejection 2:

Went out on a date in Amsterdam. Bought all the stuff, drinks and shit. Talked a lot, smoked some cigarettes together. Even drank from the same bottle (she offered herself) Had a nice long walk through the park, and almost through entire Amsterdam. I went to buy drinks in a store, and I saw her on her phone constantly. She probably texted her friends how fucking ugly I was. Later at the train station: I said: "Goodbye kiss?" She answered: "No sorry" Got a DM later from her and said: "I had a very nice day, and you're a great guy, but I don't see this going anywhere other than friendship" blablablabla.

They were all MTB's btw.

It's fucking over, and it will never get better. I felt complete numb. I was pessimistic and realistic. I already knew this was coming, but it still stings. It's a reminder you're just too fucking ugly, and deserve to die alone.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, JL~, Skywalker and 18 others
I'm the rejecter hahahaha

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, Skywalker, soover4me and 13 others
One

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63

What was your most brutal rejection? Let me know how you experienced it, and what you felt.

Day Valentine GIF

Most brutal ones were:

Brutal Rejection 1:

Girl from Germany drove all the way to my home in the Netherlands just to reject my pathetic ass. Was being all lovely and affective in ig DM's. Sending me voice messages, calling me prettyboy and shit. She later arrived on my porch, and I saw her face was noticeable disappointed. She later went to the "bathroom" just to text her friend(s) or whatever to tell them how fucking ugly I was, and want to go home or some shit. She didn't gave me any compliments or whatsoever. Rejected my offer to walk somewhere nice. Date over, ghosted, texted 2 days later, and got brutally rejected.

Brutal Rejection 2:

Went out on a date in Amsterdam. Bought all the stuff, drinks and shit. Talked a lot, smoked some cigarettes together. Even drank from the same bottle (she offered herself) Had a nice long walk through the pork, and almost through entire Amsterdam. Later at the train station: I said: "Goodbye kiss?" She answered: "No sorry" Got a DM later from her and said: "I had a very nice day, and you're a great guy, but I don't see this going anywhere other than friendship" blablablabla.

They were all MTB's btw.

It's fucking over, and it will never get better. I felt complete numb. I was pessimistic and realistic. I already knew this was coming, but it still stings. It's a reminder you're just too fucking ugly, and deserve to die alone.
i didnt talk to girls this year

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, Manletmachine and NumbThePain

Day Valentine GIF

Most brutal ones were:

Brutal Rejection 1:

Brutal Rejection 2:

Went out on a date in Amsterdam. Bought all the stuff, drinks and shit. Talked a lot, smoked some cigarettes together. Even drank from the same bottle (she offered herself) Had a nice long walk through the pork, and almost through entire Amsterdam. Later at the train station: I said: "Goodbye kiss?" She answered: "No sorry" Got a DM later from her and said: "I had a very nice day, and you're a great guy, but I don't see this going anywhere other than friendship" blablablabla.

They were all MTB's btw.

why dont go for ltbs then?

all the gfs i had were, one htb,2 mtb and we were looskmatched

0 BECAUSE I'M A MOGGER

I didn't try

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, Kristin, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
0. I did not ask anyone for years after getting rejected so many times

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Maalik, soover4me, Framemogger69 and 1 other person
never been rejected because i never approach

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
This is what is going to happen on sunday @Tryingtoascend

• So Sad

Day Valentine GIF

Most brutal ones were:

Brutal Rejection 1:

Brutal Rejection 2:

Went out on a date in Amsterdam. Bought all the stuff, drinks and shit. Talked a lot, smoked some cigarettes together. Even drank from the same bottle (she offered herself) Had a nice long walk through the park, and almost through entire Amsterdam. I went to buy drinks in a store, and I saw her on her phone constantly. She probably texted her friends how fucking ugly I was. Later at the train station: I said: "Goodbye kiss?" She answered: "No sorry" Got a DM later from her and said: "I had a very nice day, and you're a great guy, but I don't see this going anywhere other than friendship" blablablabla.

They were all MTB's btw.

rejected once by a mtb fumbled also the first experience you had is just fucking brutal

• +1
What do you look like OP?

• +1
One but ghosted many times

• +1
@moggathon How about you?

@Emeraldglass @Gengar @Lmao

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, emeraldglass and Michael Myers
My most brutal rejection happened years ago btw.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
It's a reminder you're just too fucking ugly, and deserve to die alone.
Brother you are NOT ugly at all. I refuse to believe you were rejected for your looks.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and NumbThePain
Brother you are NOT ugly at all. I refuse to believe you were rejected for your looks.
virtue signalling cuck. stop acting like a foid.

• Ugh..
0 I CANT INTERACT WITH OTHER HUMANS ON A PERSONAL LEVEL

I WILL TRY MORE NEXT YEAR

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and NumbThePain
once and it still makes my cortisol levels skyrocket everytime I think about it(daily)

• So Sad
I got rejected a couple of times a couple of years ago by a couple of girls who i liked but at this point now I know who likes me and whether I'll be successful or not. this way I will never be rejected again.
i either just let them make the move or im drunk and my game is top tier and literally never get rejected when im drunk

@NumbThePain show me bhai
You would find me a subhuman, and would throw up. But my avi looks abit like me @Gengar I'm low T bhai

• So Sad
You would find me a subhuman, and would throw up. But my avi looks abit like me @Gengar I'm low T bhai
show me, stop being an abused dog.

• JFL
You mog that whore. Also don’t send pics to him, he is not trustworthy.

• JFL
I had 1 rejection this year by a LTB, i believed and PUA shit and asked her out at 270 :feelswhy: , obviously know where it went from there

• So Sad
rejected four girls this year, had a 100 percent success rate with girls.( i only asked one)

• So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis
  • +1

Day Valentine GIF

Most brutal ones were:

Brutal Rejection 1:

Brutal Rejection 2:

They were all MTB's btw.

What’s the gif from

Nah, I don’t try anymore with my ugly face.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine

Day Valentine GIF

Most brutal ones were:

Brutal Rejection 1:

Brutal Rejection 2:

They were all MTB's btw.

Nah sounds like ur just paranoid . Doubt they were texting their friends about how ugly you are

• Hmm...
i havent got out right rejected but 3-5 relationships failed this year