“How many people have me on ignore?”

This is madness. People really ignorin each other like bitches do when they hate each other.
I swear people are like children if you say something they don’t like they won’t face you. they will put you on ignore.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, buckchadley31, Gengar and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth and Gengar
This is madness. People really ignorin each other like bitches do when they hate each other.
I swear people are like children if you say something they don’t like they won’t face you the will put you on ignore.
Are you telling this to 6 people out of which one is @Pit, a GrAYcel with literally 0 posts? :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Lebgfinal
Are you telling this to 6 people out of which one is @Pit, a GrAYcel with literally 0 posts? :feelshmm:
Yes JFL, they can choke on my cock. Because only bitches ignore instead of facing someone.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
:Comfy:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: stevielake and datboijj
  • Woah
Reactions: Lebgfinal
I wanna vomit when I read any of OP's posts.
It's a crime at this point they don't allow us to ignore mods

@buflek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Hey, i wanna know!

@emeraldglass

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Yes JFL, they can choke on my cock. Because only bitches ignore instead of facing someone.
They're gonna choke to death since you have a big cock bhai. I suggest rethinking your punishment.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and buckchadley31
@TRUE_CEL I just got a reply by @Nad

He apparently put everyone who posted on this thread on ignore, I wan't to know who legit ignored me, pls bhai tell :feelswah:

@TRUE_CEL I just got a reply by @Nad

He apparently put everyone who posted on this thread on ignore, I wan't to know who legit ignored me, pls bhai tell :feelswah:
Didn't I tell you already? I only told him one.

• So Sad
Reactions: Interested
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Myth, RAITEIII and 1 other person
@juste had me on ignore too. Didn't work out so well, did it now, buddy bhaio? :feelshmm: :feelshmm:

• WTF
Reactions: juste
fucking asshole cunts

give me their fucking names
:feelskek: I gave you one, he was quite active. He deleted his account, he had a rep count of 47k.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
:feelskek: I gave you one, he was quite active. He deleted his account, he had a rep count of 47k.
weak ass pussys man

i had like 5 guys on ignore over the last 5 years and eventually unblocked all of them if they stayed active