“How many people have me on ignore?”

weak ass pussys man

i had like 5 guys on ignore over the last 5 years and eventually unblocked all of them if they stayed active
I believe I have put 0 guys on ignore, I could be wrong but idk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
I have like 60 Indians in my ignore list

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Interested, Deleted member 6128 and 7 others
People like to ask me this, so I decided I will create a thread for it. I will also reveal one (1) user among those who have ignored you.
tell me

They're gonna choke to death since you have a big cock bhai. I suggest rethinking your punishment.
That's exactly what I want to let them feel the wrath of 7.5 inch penis.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
That's exactly what I want to let them feel the wrath of 7.5 inch penis.
Tbh, guys can probably do anything better than women, including deep-throating. I mean, think about it.. men are even better at being women than actual women. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
@TRUE_CEL give it to me.

how many of these are relevant users?
Absolutely 0. Like if anyone from your list had me on ignore, I would not care at all. Now if @emeraldglass would put me on ignore I would weep.

• Woah
Tbh, guys can probably do anything better than women, including deep-throating. I mean, think about it.. men are even better at being women than actual women. :lul:
I dont doubt it. I wouldn't be surprised if someone on this forum claimed to engage in cucumber deepthroating in their spare time.

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Gengar
Absolutely 0. Like if anyone from your list had me on ignore, I would not care at all. Now if @emeraldglass would put me on ignore I would weep.
Don't worry, brother. I don't even ignore the most deranged and annoying people, let alone ignore super Bhai.

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
People like to ask me this, so I decided I will create a thread for it. I will also reveal one (1) user among those who have ignored you.
Has anyone ignored me ?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155

How many have me on ignore? I know I have to have the most users ignoring me.

Lets Go Come On Man GIF by filmeditor

Thanks bhai! :3
I must say, this thread is banging. No one will ever inquire again about the number of people who ignore them.

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Gengar
How many have me on ignore? I know I have to have the most users ignoring me.

Lets Go Come On Man GIF by filmeditor
Haha here's the good news: you only got..... 63 people ignoring you!

1: @GetShrekt

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 24507
weak ass pussys man

i had like 5 guys on ignore over the last 5 years and eventually unblocked all of them if they stayed active
Wtf 25? Youre chill bro how come.

Not even here u can trust perhaps we ve been even reported to FBI lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
I must say, this thread is banging. No one will ever inquire again about the number of people who ignore them.
It got to 4 pages in less than an hour. Didn't expect it to blow up.

• +1
Is that a lot for how long I’ve had this account?
It's not that much, actually. Compared to @emeraldglass (you guys joined around the same time), he has 6.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and aesthetic beauty

Only 63? That makes me sad. I thought it’s be at least 100 😂.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
me me me me please please

Hahaha sometimes you give off bot vibes. No offense. Perhaps thats why, im not sure.

Holy shit thats like half active users lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and datboijj
Hahaha sometimes you give off bot vibes. No offense. Perhaps thats why, im not sure.
So many haters

im the KING OF THE FORUM 👑

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj and AsGoodAsItGets
I would pay for this information

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789

Btw, you should make a thread asking, “who’s the most racist user on .org” and have my name on the poll and I bet I win that by a land slide like I did the last time 😅.

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro

1: @KING REIDYZ (And yes. 68 in your case).
Holy shit mirin only 6 people hate me here. @KING REIDYZ you aboriginal why do you hate me fr

Holy shit mirin only 6 people hate me here. @KING REIDYZ you aboriginal why do you hate me fr
Part 3 of the .org civil war has officially commenced!

• JFL
It got to 4 pages in less than an hour. Didn't expect it to blow up.
If you had mentioned to me that you were going to create this thread, I would have anticipated it becoming popular. Do you know why? It's because there's one thing that the people on this forum enjoy the most, and that is drama.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Gengar
If you had mentioned to me that you were going to create this thread, I would have anticipated it becoming popular. Do you know why? It's because there's one thing that the people on this forum enjoy the most, and that is drama.
Indeed, I started this thread for my own personal amusement.

(Just kidding, I started it because I have been asked so many times and I figured, hey, why not create a general thread and make it a little bit fun, by revealing one, since everyone's gonna be curious.)

• +1
You vs @anoright who wins?

Look at the thread I linked and see that most users think I’m “the most racist user” on this forum, even though “race” doesn’t exist and I never mention “race,” but nations only.

• +1