“How many people have me on ignore?”

Look at the thread I linked and see that most users think I’m “the most racist user” on this forum, even though “race” doesn’t exist and I never mention “race,” but nations only.

View attachment 2277214
I need to start the "Israelite and Elamite Nation Co-Operation" group. :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 24507
I need to start the "Israelite and Elamite Nation Co-Operation" group. :Comfy:

Israelite-Elamite co-operation sounds like a plan.

Hands Up Nba GIF by Milwaukee Bucks

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
Indeed, I started this thread for my own personal amusement.

(Just kidding, I started it because I have been asked so many times and I figured, hey, why not create a general thread and make it a little bit fun, by revealing one, since everyone's gonna be curious.)
You are becoming comfortable in your role as a Jew, utilizing the powers granted to you. The Jews follow a similar pattern, providing people with a small taste but keeping them eagerly anticipating more, without fully satisfying their cravings, whether it be mentally or physically.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: House Lannister, aesthetic beauty, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
You are becoming comfortable in your role as a Jew, utilizing the powers granted to you. The Jews follow a similar pattern, providing them with a small taste but keeping them eagerly anticipating more, without fully satisfying their cravings, whether it be mentally or physically.
Excellent observational skills, goy!

IOKL.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, AsGoodAsItGets, J o r o and 1 other person
You are becoming comfortable in your role as a Jew, utilizing the powers granted to you. The Jews follow a similar pattern, providing them with a small taste but keeping them eagerly anticipating more, without fully satisfying their cravings, whether it be mentally or physically.
A true cel and a true jew

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
I wanted it to rhyme so I had to fit the word nation into it. :p

You’ve been listening to a lot of Israelite rappers, so you’re learning to rap as an Elamite. That’s how far reaching Israelite lingo goes.

Ric Flair Wrestling GIF by WWE

• Woah
You’ve been listening to a lot of Israelite rappers, so you’re learning to rap as an Elamite. That’s how far reaching Israelite lingo goes.

Ric Flair Wrestling GIF by WWE
WTF I just found out I listen to Israelite rappers. :eek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, AsGoodAsItGets and Gengar
WTF I just found out I listen to Israelite rappers. :eek:

@TRUE_CEL was in the cut low-key listening to Jay-Z, Snoop Dogg, and Tupac etc and learned to rhyme.

Nooooo GIF

• Woah
@TRUE_CEL was in the cut low-key listening to Jay-Z, Snoop Dogg, and Tupac etc and learned to rhyme.

Nooooo GIF
I only listened to 2Pac, bhai. They did him dirty. :(

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 24507
I only listened to 2Pac, bhai. They did him dirty. :(

The Illuminati wanted to shut Tupac up and ordered a hit out on him. His producer said the song Hail Mary was about him exposing the Illuminati in the music industry and so they had to take him out. He was the last real one we had. All these other rappers can rhyme but none of them are speaking truth.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Gengar
The Illuminati wanted to shut Tupac up and ordered a hit out on him. His producer said the song Hail Mary was about him exposing the Illuminati in the music industry and so they had to take him out. He was the last real one we had. All these other rappers can rhyme but none of them are speaking truth.
Someone should create an XXX parody of the Illuminati and called it Illumititty.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and emeraldglass
fucking asshole cunts

give me their fucking names
Looooooool

you surpass me. Never expected so. Nigga is feeling high t Wants to flame everybody. But not even here in the forum bros forum can u trust blindly JFL

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and emeraldglass
Alright, and I will add Japhties to that.
It's Japhites, not Japhties, you illerate Elamite. You are excluded from the Israelite and Elamite Nation Co-operation group. Get lost, scoundrel.

omg do meeee 👩‍🌾💀😍🤷‍♂️😱🤥🤩🫨

You goys are pathetic, groveling at the jews stinky feet

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
The actual environment in the Jewish HQ after the goys caused 3 separate occasions of .org civil wars:

jewish-wedding-jewish-dance.gif
When jews be happy, they get sturdy. @J o r o knows all about it.

• JFL
It's Japhites, not Japhties, you illerate Elamite. You are excluded from the Israelite and Elamite Nation Co-operation group. Get lost, scoundrel.
And I said "Japhites", not "Japhties", ugly chimp faced Elamite. Keep coping though.

I'll do it for free. But you can always upgrade to VIP.

1: @EasyMan875
I don't even know who this guy is and it's true that I ignored him, shame

He probably threatened my family
I would pay for this information
why are you on my ignored list already, did you do something weird? I rarely ignore people even low iq idiots I don't ignore them

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Repentsinner, It'snotover and Gengar
How many have me ignored? I estimate 15 - 30.

Feel like I'm too much of an NPC to get ignored.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Bitchwhipper2
And I said "Japhites", not "Japhties", ugly chimp faced Elamite. Keep coping though.
I hadn't refreshed yet, so your pathetic attempt at editing has been rendered useless, Elamite.

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and AsGoodAsItGets
Someone should create an XXX parody of the Illuminati and called it Illumititty.

Most people don’t know these rappers and singers aren’t in the Illuminati; it’s the guys who owns those record companies that are in the Illuminati and they’re all Amalekite (so-called Jewish) men. Look at who owns Sony Music Group, Warner Bros Music Group, and Universal Music Group.

I’m about to go watch a movie my mom recorded and wants me to watch with Denzel Washington in it, so I’ll see you tomorrow, brother.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, emeraldglass and Gengar
I don't even know who this guy is and it's true that I ignored him, shame

He probably threatened my family

why are you on my ignored list already, did you do something weird? I rarely ignore people even low iq idiots I don't ignore them
True, because you haven't ignored me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
If you had mentioned to me that you were going to create this thread, I would have anticipated it becoming popular. Do you know why? It's because there's one thing that the people on this forum enjoy the most, and that is drama.
Dramax.org

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Most people don’t know these rappers and singers aren’t in the Illuminati; it’s the guys who owns those record companies that are in the Illuminati and they’re all Amalekite (so-called Jewish) men. Look at who owns Sony Music Group, Warner Bros Music Group, and Universal Music Group.

View attachment 2277232

I’m about to go watch a movie my mom recorded and wants me to watch with Denzel Washington in it, so I’ll see you tomorrow, brother.
Have fun watching the movie my Israelite bhai! I'm gonna start rewatching a comedy show myself. And that's why I like to listen to non-English music, it's not owned by anyone except the rightful people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
He was an Illuminati puppet.

This is madness. People really ignorin each other like bitches do when they hate each other.
I swear people are like children if you say something they don’t like they won’t face you. they will put you on ignore.
Ignorance is bliss. Also some users post absolute garbage mush,like @GripMaxxing, @thebull etc

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and emeraldglass
Good job at inspect elementing screenshots, ugly coping Elamite, but we all know what inspect element is

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU
No, you brown ape Elamite! I actually hadn't refreshed the page yet, so any change isn't seen until after it is refreshed.

Ignorance is bliss. Also some users post absolute garbage mush,like @GripMaxxing, @thebull etc
I assume you didn't want to know, that's why I didn't check yours as you seemed to criticize those who asked.

Trick question, but I apologize.. I'm not gay, bhai. I can't do you. :(

2, by the way.

1: @averagejoe

Brutal, ignored by forum chad.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, It'snotover and Myth
That's what defines looksmax, and it's also noteworthy that many of the individuals who ignore others are the ones posting low-quality threads themselves.