How Many People In Your Highschool Do You Think Use Org??????

0 the forum is dead

And they only view LM as the meme it is
nah some people legit ascended irl after clav popped off everyone started softmaxxing
 
Title.

I’d say around 5-10 if I had to give it a good guess? I’m not sure tbh. Definitely nobody thinks I use it so it could be anyone tbh
1 (me) :DOGE:
 
  • +1
Reactions: cyrobro_
Probably close to like 5 (lower end) - 10 (upper end). It really depends on like how big the high school is. And mainly friend groups, like if one friend group share a common hobby of lm, then maybe the whole friend group is on a .org. It could also just be some random people here or there. Most people in school just search up on reddit and read, not join a .org.
 
  • +1
Reactions: BraveCake

Similar threads

ANON
Replies
68
Views
247
69FutureChad69
69FutureChad69
6
Replies
10
Views
28
TGUN.
TGUN.
RandomAutist
Replies
4
Views
25
Mansur
Mansur
Z
Replies
11
Views
93
cursedbybones
cursedbybones

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top