nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
to be pleased with your looks?

dont spit out some imaginary voodoo shit like lf3 or stroma, be realistic

none

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Butthurt Dweller and nastynas
lf3, lf2, lf1, double jaw, palate expander, orbital decompression, stroma, almond eye, rhinoplasty, genioplasty, canthoplasty, ear tuck, skull transplant, fat graft/fillers, lip lift, and box osteomy.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Butthurt Dweller and 1 other person
lf3, lf2, lf1, double jaw, palate expander, orbital decompression, stroma, almond eye, rhinoplasty, genioplasty, canthoplasty, ear tuck, skull transplant, fat graft/fillers, lip lift, and box osteomy.
natural results are expected ofc

rhino
infraorbital implants
chin advancement

I could get undereye fillers and jaw fillers repeated and be perfectly good looking like I’ve been doing

But in reality I would love doublejaw and some type of jaw implant

lip lift and nosejob

LL.

That's it.

I would benefit from hair transplant, beard transplant, rhino, jaw implants and zygos implants

Oto, rhino, infraorbital rim implants, stroma = manlet slayer

Stroma isn't unrealistic, phaggot!

HT
Wrap around (probably won't get it, I don't feel good about having implants tbh)
Fat transfer in some areas (cheeks and chin)
Stroma

That's all tbh

A very easy non invasive surgery:
orbital box osteotomy

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 1100
inb4 nerve dmg and possible death
Nerve demage, blindness, death, bunch of assymetries and further need if corrections etc

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Rhyno and my side profile will ascend to 6.5 psl and front maybe to 5.5-6.

SURGERYCELS WILL NEVER BE PLEASED WITH THEIR LOOKS

THE MOMENT YOU GET INVASIVE SURGERY THAT SUBSTANTIALLY CHANGES YOUR FACE, YOU'LL FACE DEPERSONALIZATION TO THE DEGREE YOU'LL NEVER BE SATISFIED WITH HOW YOU LOOK.

IT'S A CATCH 22 BECAUSE THE ONLY SURGERY TRULY AFFECTING YOUR DATING MARKET PERFORMANCE ARE LITERALLY THE KIND OF SURGERIES THAT FUCK WITH YOUR HEAD LONG TERM AND GIVE YOU DEPRESSION

ONCE YOU START GOING DOWN THAT PATH IT LITERALLY NEVER ENDS BECAUSE YOU ARE CHASING AN IMAGINARY DRAGON

possibly 3.

hopefully 1

THE MOMENT YOU GET INVASIVE SURGERY THAT SUBSTANTIALLY CHANGES YOUR FACE, YOU'LL FACE DEPERSONALIZATION TO THE DEGREE YOU'LL NEVER BE SATISFIED WITH HOW YOU LOOK.

IT'S A CATCH 22 BECAUSE THE ONLY SURGERY TRULY AFFECTING YOUR DATING MARKET PERFORMANCE ARE LITERALLY THE KIND OF SURGERIES THAT FUCK WITH YOUR HEAD LONG TERM AND GIVE YOU DEPRESSION

ONCE YOU START GOING DOWN THAT PATH IT LITERALLY NEVER ENDS BECAUSE YOU ARE CHASING AN IMAGINARY DRAGON
have you seen botched?

rhinoplasty for bulbous tip is the only thing i would consider

its an american show. funny show about people with alien plastic surgery interestes getting visits to 2 doctors to fix the,
nah i didnt see. but i wasnt even talking about botched surgeries

idk man. do you feel the same way about Stroma?
definitely

literally all the biggest "ascended" surgerycels in here are severely mentally ill :forcedsmile:

definitely

literally all the biggest "ascended" surgerycels in here are severely mentally ill :forcedsmile:
I agree about the second part but its proven that eye color can give a looks halo.

I don't see myself ever wanting to get surgery at all if I fix my 3 biggest flaws and gain the biggest halo

I agree about the second part but its proven that eye color can give a looks halo.

I don't see myself ever wanting to get surgery at all if I fix my 3 biggest flaws and gain the biggest halo
its way more complex then that. your eye is your most unique part to yourself. all your memories growing up, your self image etc. are very much "tied" to how your eye looks. once you start fucking with your eye, shape of your eye, color of it you're guaranteeing mental illness and depression long term. i'm very sure of it, even if people call it cope, but "i asceeend bro". if you really want diff. colors rather wear colored lenses on occasions you want to slay instead of permanently changing it

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
to be pleased with your looks?

dont spit out some imaginary voodoo shit like lf3 or stroma, be realistic
Palate expander + headgear and wraparound jaw implant (if bonesmashing does not succeed). And if the palate expander doesn't fix my UEE maybe a trip to Taban will be in order.
its way more complex then that. your eye is your most unique part to yourself. all your memories growing up, your self image etc. are very much "tied" to how your eye looks. once you start fucking with your eye, shape of your eye, color of it you're guaranteeing mental illness and depression long term. i'm very sure of it, even if people call it cope, but "i asceeend bro". if you really want diff. colors rather wear colored lenses on occasions you want to slay instead of permanently changing it
As a child I never looked in the mirror out of pure autism, only when puberty stuck did I know what I looked like.

im not talking about something like almond eye surgery. the only flaw I see under there is weak under eye fat. I believe it is my birthright to have good under eye fat. this wont produce any mental illness if I can fix it but tbh I wont do it with surgery .

surgery for that area seems a bit fucked and truly losing malar fat and using some skin care with maybe some next level frauding its reduced at all times.

in the morning its almost perfect .

idk .

but for the eye color .

the eye color is something I cannot agree with either tbh. I like the idea of having that lighter eye color. its just a removal of melanin in the eye.
thats it.
sure I was born with brown eyes but fuck it man id look better imo.

Good idea for your signature.

agreed to some part %90 of guys who think they will aScEnD wont end up how they think.

those guys are just better off roiding tanning and tatting and having some nice haircut to have some appeal for women that like that look which is most of women.

no offense but ppl like surgerysoon is kinda mentally problematic you can even see it in the way he texts imagine talking in real life

im not talking about something like almond eye surgery. the only flaw I see under there is weak under eye fat. I believe it is my birthright to have good under eye fat. this wont produce any mental illness if I can fix it but tbh I wont do it with surgery .

surgery for that area seems a bit fucked and truly losing malar fat and using some skin care with maybe some next level frauding its reduced at all times.

in the morning its almost perfect .

idk .

but for the eye color .

the eye color is something I cannot agree with either tbh. I like the idea of having that lighter eye color. its just a removal of melanin in the eye.
thats it.
sure I was born with brown eyes but fuck it man id look better imo.
im not saying it wouldn't necessary make you look better, what i'm saying it's not a good decision long term. you're here because you want to be happy and being happy is tied to females, but they are not the only variable, there's more variable to happiness.

here's an example

- lets say theres twink small guy that was bullied throughout childhood for being small. he was beaten up, pushed around etc.
- he decides to take steroids to get big
- he gets big, strong, jacked, shredded, ripped
- no one fucks with him anymore, but still, there's just "something wrong". he wanted to have his "revenge" at life by showing people how strong he is and now that he got there, suddenly no one gives a fuck
- not only that, but his insecurities, traumas and anxiety about all of that didn't leave him the way he wanted
- he basically went from being a slave to his bullies to being a slave to the needle
- even though he's biig and strong, he doesn't believe all that shit about himself and deep down he exactly knows he's still that little bitch he used to be
- he ascended, but he didn't ascend in reality cuz it didn't make him happy, it didn't make up for his past traumas, it didn't turn out how he imagined it would
- if he gymcelled natty and got literally half the size as his steroid self, his confidence and mental health would be significantly better. he would be smaller, but he would feel bigger. he would be weaker, but he would feel stronger

now apply this concept and surgeries and dating. if you "ascend" while making yourself very much not look like yourself, you'll still always have that burning pain inside you that your real genetic self is unwanted. you'll be an ascended person with that little bitch incel inside yourself. ascending is a lot about mentals just as much about looks. they don't work without eachother

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
im not saying it wouldn't necessary make you look better, what i'm saying it's not a good decision long term. you're here because you want to be happy and being happy is tied to females, but they are not the only variable, there's more variable to happiness.

here's an example

- lets say theres twink small guy that was bullied throughout childhood for being small. he was beaten up, pushed around etc.
- no one fucks with him anymore, but still, there's just "something wrong". he wanted to have his "revenge" at life by showing people how strong he is and now that he got there, suddenly no one gives a fuck
- not only that, but his insecurities, traumas and anxiety about all of that didn't leave him the way he wanted
- he basically went from being a slave to his bullies to being a slave to the needle
- even though he's biig and strong, he doesn't believe all that shit about himself and deep down he exactly knows he's still that little bitch he used to be
- he ascended, but he didn't ascend in reality cuz it didn't make him happy, it didn't make up for his past traumas, it didn't turn out how he imagined it would

now apply this concept and surgeries and dating. if you "ascend" while making yourself very much not look like yourself, you'll still always have that burning pain inside you that your real genetic self is unwanted. you'll be an ascended person with that little bitch incel inside yourself. ascending is a lot about mentals just as much about looks. they don't work without eachother
What if you view it like you're cheating the system (life)? Or maybe it doesn't really matter because you have a hard time remembering who you look like (me)?

a bit over exaggerated there buddy

• +1
Reactions: wellthatsucks and nastynas
4 but I will still look like shit cuz midface lenght

Baldcel transplant

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot

here's an example

you could be right but many surgeries are people just claiming their right to look human .

in my case with Stroma I feel no way that I am worthless or not good looking without it.

ive never felt like I would be like that.

but I understand how many people can feel that about other surgeries but.

many people dont care. the reward is better than the idea that you are changing yourself.

looking like "yourself" is a flexible term. most people in the world dont look like "themselves" they are deformed and undeveloped.

I made athread about that topic and what you say might be true.

but for something this huge in difference for a looks boost. im not sure if it can make me feel like that.

altought now that ive thought about it. id really have to check for myself with contacts. and if I change my mind theres almost no way I would regret Stroma.

I care about looking good and looking How I am supposed to.

but If I can look better too.

why not?.

Depersonalization is the goal. I never understood why people feel attached to their original looks, even if sub-optimally developed. I feel zero connection to myself before. But I've been told I look the same and nobody noticed my surgeries so it could be a tad different. I wouldn't mind feeling depersonalization one bit. It's the last thing on my mind

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant and Deleted member 3202
Depersonalization is the goal. I never understood why people feel attached to their original looks, even if sub-optimally developed. I feel zero connection to myself before. But I've been told I look the same and nobody noticed my surgeries so it could be a tad different. I wouldn't mind feeling depersonalization one bit. It's the last thing on my mind
yeah, but consequences dont come short term i think, its a long term thing. pretty sure there's some deep psychological consequences, because your self-image in your childhood/upbringing stays with you for rest of life

you could be right but many surgeries are people just claiming their right to look human .

in my case with Stroma I feel no way that I am worthless or not good looking without it.

ive never felt like I would be like that.

but I understand how many people can feel that about other surgeries but.

many people dont care. the reward is better than the idea that you are changing yourself.

looking like "yourself" is a flexible term. most people in the world dont look like "themselves" they are deformed and undeveloped.

I made athread about that topic and what you say might be true.

but for something this huge in difference for a looks boost. im not sure if it can make me feel like that.

altought now that ive thought about it. id really have to check for myself with contacts. and if I change my mind theres almost no way I would regret Stroma.

I care about looking good and looking How I am supposed to.

but If I can look better too.

why not?.
"how im supposed to" - you look how you're supposed to

fixing crooked noose, getting otoplasty, getting hairtransplant or getting facelifts, botox w/e is still "fine"

but when people start changing their eyes, getting implants all over is when you face guaranteed mental illness long-term

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
probably just genioplasty will make my profile very good, but ideally I'd prefer getting chin wing considering my gonial could be better

I'll probably settle for genio in the next couple years though since chin wing is much more invasive and I don't wanna risk it

My plan after that is (maybe) just getting like 1ml of jaw fillers each side twice a year here which is cheap af

yeah, but consequences dont come short term i think, its a long term thing. pretty sure there's some deep psychological consequences, because your self-image in your childhood/upbringing stays with you for rest of life

"how im supposed to" - you look how you're supposed to

fixing crooked noose, getting otoplasty, getting hairtransplant or getting facelifts, botox w/e is still "fine"

but when people start changing their eyes, getting implants all over is when you face guaranteed mental illness long-term
so if someone moth breathed they look how they are supposed too?
I didnt sure I am close to to how I should be but im still planning on doing some more things to become who I should and hope to be.

I guess, it just moves to other areas for me

so if someone moth breathed they look how they are supposed too?
I didnt sure I am close to to how I should be but im still planning on doing some more things to become who I should and hope to be.
99% of people who actually think they were affected by mouthbreathing weren't actually affected. actual medical cases are very rare and incels just cope to feel better about themselves

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant and 6'4 looksmaxxxer