How many times a week do you go to the gym

mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
I like doing the elliptical after my strength training to burn calories but I turned around and this old guy was looking at me. I hate faggots I would never be gay irl I only did it for attention

3 usually

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234, cvzvvc, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
3 usually
I go 6x and there’s lots of boomers and lots of faggot boomers

I need to go much earlier in the morning to avoid them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gargantuan and Solar
normally 5 times a week ppl

but I got lazy the last couple of weeks so I do 3x full body to maintain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and mug
I need to go much earlier in the morning to avoid them
in my experience the earlier it is the more boomer there are

but its better than being surrounded by zoomers

• +1
Reactions: mug
in my experience the earlier it is the more boomer there are

but its better than being surrounded by zoomers
Boomers suck they just cruise around the gym making girls move away from them they are unnessarily loud and also since they are old they are faggots I glared at this guy after I saw him looking at me through the tv glass on the machine and he went back to his set. Killing fags should be legal

Did I mention I also hate fags at the gym the wear their shorts too tight and barely work out too

• JFL
Reactions: Solar
Boomers suck they just cruise around the gym making girls move away from them they are unnessarily loud and also since they are old they are faggots I glared at this guy after I saw him looking at me through the tv glass on the machine and he went back to his set. Killing fags should be legal

Did I mention I also hate fags at the gym the wear their shorts too tight and barely work out too
Well i guess its different here

Im in an hardcore oldschool bodybuilding gym, so most boomers are in better shape than me

Also 50% are on trt or straight up steroids jfl

I suffer from this as well tho..

• +1

• +1
quit 7 months ago, it's over for me

• +1
Well i guess its different here

Im in an hardcore oldschool bodybuilding gym, so most boomers are in better shape than me

Also 50% are on trt or straight up steroids jfl
Im in a casual gym but I see lots of roided looking body’s gym is mainstream af rn

• +1
Reactions: Solar
Too

It took me six months to start looking big in clothes
I might get back to sarmmaxxing again but atm I'm in too much of a blackpill to pick up a weight let alone enter a gym

• +1
I might get back to sarmmaxxing again but atm I'm in too much of a blackpill to pick up a weight let alone enter a gym

I feel kind of similar man anniversary people bigger than me. I always get discouraged, but looking at myself from a few months ago, I’m way bigger than I was so as you got, you gotta keep progressing and even though I look bigger, I’m also fatter, so I lost my jawline that I had and that’s kind of disappointing because it’s not. I’m not really impressive unless i were tight shirt.

3 now. Sometimes 4 if I want a bit more size. Walk every day for a few miles but I don't think that really counts

• +1
I feel kind of similar man anniversary people bigger than me. I always get discouraged, but looking at myself from a few months ago, I’m way bigger than I was so as you got, you gotta keep progressing and even though I look bigger, I’m also fatter, so I lost my jawline that I had and that’s kind of disappointing because it’s not. I’m not really impressive unless i were tight shirt.
you gotta use ostarine to cut fat while keeping muscle serious bro it works so well

• Woah
whats the mechanism behind it?
idk enough to explain bro but I got like a 1g bottle and took about 15mg a day If I recall correctly. I pretty much got abs within 2 weeks and had god tier stamina. I was also going to the gym 5-6 days a week

• +1
idk enough to explain bro but I got like a 1g bottle and took about 15mg a day If I recall correctly. I pretty much got abs within 2 weeks and had god tier stamina. I was also going to the gym 5-6 days a week
did you change ur diet to eat less carbs?

• +1
i heard something similar about L carnitine he said it increases androgen receptors and burns fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19297
i heard something similar about L carnitine he said it increases androgen receptors and burns fat
is that also a sarm? last cycle I did wad with lgd but that shit was brutal. shrunk my testicle and gave me acne. pretty sure RAD does the same shit. I would suggest only using ostarine as it works but doesn't fuck up ur hormones

• +1
is that also a sarm? last cycle I did wad with lgd but that shit was brutal. shrunk my testicle and gave me acne. pretty sure RAD does the same shit. I would suggest only using ostarine as it works but doesn't fuck up ur hormones
its an amino acid

• +1
source injects it i just take it in pill form

• +1
4, anymore is pointless and could negatively effect recovery

• +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel, Deleted member 19297 and mug
no im a noobie lifter so im getting gains but am considering something light
that's smart bro don't fall for the stupidity of natty physique all these influencers are tricking the naive incels to think they're natural. start off by looking for a good site to get sarms from I think I got mine from a place called leviathan lab or something. best sarms ever were from science brand but the fuckers shut It down in canada

• +1
4, anymore is pointless and could negatively effect recovery
Screenshot 2022 12 29 at 12551 PM

i do this 6x with one day of rest i deloaded a couple weeks ago and my lifts improved. should i do 5x per week with 2x rest for optimal rest periods?

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 19297
that's smart bro don't fall for the stupidity of natty physique all these influencers are tricking the naive incels to think they're natural. start off by looking for a good site to get sarms from I think I got mine from a place called leviathan lab or something. best sarms ever were from science brand but the fuckers shut It down in canada
i have a website bookmarked called swiss chems i havent ordered from there cause im scared of things being contaminated with fentinol

7 days a week grinding as many hours as possible. Get on this level bro.

• +1
5 but this month more like 3 or 4

• +1
i have a website bookmarked called swiss chems i havent ordered from there cause im scared of things being contaminated with fentinol
yeah only get shit from reputable sources. Science was extremely popular and I think it's still available in US u should check it out

• +1
IMG 3505 e1574858208492 1024x768

this is the product line @fnafmaxxer

• +1
View attachment 2018298

i do this 6x with one day of rest i deloaded a couple weeks ago and my lifts improved. should i do 5x per week with 2x rest for optimal rest periods?
Hmm it might be ok, I don’t do push pull, I do upper lower.

I cba to go cba every day so 4 is perfect for me

• +1
What is your first language?

• +1