How many times have you been approached/gotten IOI/complimented (Share your stories, please add your PSL rating)

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
I want to see how often does it happen.

• Family member females dont count
  • If you can, specify your PSL rating (rated by others or by yourself, be realistic please)
  • If you can, describe the experience and in what social setting did it happen
I will start with all my IOI/approach stories:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Darkstrand and 8 others
Gallons and gallons of times

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, .👽. and 4 others
You're asking this on a looksmaxx forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, .👽. and 5 others
I don't count it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Over
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Pietrosiek
So what? Where else do I ask? Leddit?
Tenor 57

I've been approached by a significant amount of biological women, so much so that I have spent countless nights choosing their pros and cons. For example, Jennifer Lawrence message me via twitter and asked to marry me to which I politely declined due to already having a date with Ariana Grande. I hope your sub-50 IQ can understand.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6401, CarnivoreDiet and 5 others
View attachment 337220
I've been approached by a significant amount of biological women, so much so that I have spent countless nights choosing their pros and cons. For example, Jennifer Lawrence message me via twitter and asked to marry me to which I politely declined due to already having a date with Ariana Grande. I hope your sub-50 IQ can understand.
I am 123IQ actually

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pietrosiek and Disabledcel
doubt anyone here actually gets cold approached.

but in social circles if you are decent looking women will be more forward with their attraction to you, especially if they're drunk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
I've been cold approached with clear sexual intent about 5 times. Once at a party, once from a neighbor girl, and the rest happened in school from girls I didn't really know that well.

As for non-cope IOIs, probably 15 or more times. I outlined a lot of them in this thread:

I don't think I'm that good looking. I'm >20% bodyfat, I think my nose is too big, and I'm norwooding slightly. The only thing I like about my face is my eye area and even then it's not objectively good (poor undereye support).

High school girls, freshmen and sophomores especially, have really low standards. Most of them don't start whoring out until college.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and Over
this was my most “memorable” ioi.

happened 2 years ago, was prolly like 4.75psl (but had much higher sex appeal).

i was with my family and just got back from the beach. we went to a restaurant that was looking out to the beach, with the main street in front of us (sitting at the table looking at the water with the main street like 15 feet in front of us).

at the time i was around 4.75psl (was tan with dirty blond hair) in high school. i was completely bluepilled.

so as i was waiting for my food, i see this car pull up at the red light. i didn’t think much of it. then i see like movement in the car, and like waving. i look at the car there’s a group of girls (around my age, pretty gl) trying to get my attention. when i looked, they were all giggly and smiled at me and i waved back. then a few seconds later the light turned green and they drove off

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pietrosiek and Over
I've been cold approached with clear sexual intent about 5 times. Once at a party, once from a neighbor girl, and the rest happened in school from girls I didn't really know that well.

As for non-cope IOIs, probably 15 or more times. I outlined a lot of them in this thread:

I don't think I'm that good looking. I'm >20% bodyfat, I think my nose is too big, and I'm norwooding slightly. The only thing I like about my face is my eye area and even then it's not objectively good (poor undereye support).

High school girls, freshmen and sophomores especially, have really low standards. Most of them don't start whoring out until college.
You must be good looking then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob and Over
i get complimented pretty often, am about psl 4 at most with a voice halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Over

i was with my family and just got back from the beach. we went to a restaurant that was looking out to the beach, with the main street in front of us (sitting at the table looking at the water with the main street like 15 feet in front of us).

at the time i was around 4.75psl (was tan with dirty blond hair) in high school. i was completely bluepilled.

so as i was waiting for my food, i see this car pull up at the red light. i didn’t think much of it. then i see like movement in the car, and like waving. i look at the car there’s a group of girls (around my age, pretty gl) trying to get my attention. when i looked, they were all giggly and smiled at me and i waved back. then a few seconds later the light turned green and they drove off
Dont think it was IOI. They could be making fun of you. I had one situation when two girls were walking towards me and before they came closer they stopped talking, and after passing by me they bursted out laughing - which was most likely a mockery.

They could be making fun of you or just acting like retards. But I wouldn't call it IOI.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and Golang
funniest aproach was: sat outside uni at a party alone very drunk.

3 girls sat next to me just talking, suddenly one pointed at me and was like „girls thats him“

i didnt have any idea what was going on until they told me theres a girl talking about how beautiful i am.

then they called her up and she awkwardly sat next to me while they left

• +1
i get complimented pretty often, am about psl 4 at most with a voice halo
You're either not complimented often or not PSL4 but 5+.

Who compliments you? Where? School or?

• +1

they weren't waving at u sorry bro

• +1
Dont think it was IOI. They could be making fun of you. I had one situation when two girls were walking towards me and before they came closer they stopped talking, and after passing by me they bursted out laughing - which was most likely a mockery.

They could be making fun of you or just acting like retards. But I wouldn't call it IOI.
highly doubt it tbh

• +1
You're either not complimented often or not PSL4 but 5+.

Who compliments you? Where? School or?
was an annoying POS in school but girls said i was hot behind my back jfl, seriously doubt i'm psl5, maybe if i lost weight but not rn

massive locationcel atm but online on instagram and twitter and stuff

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
funniest aproach was: sat outside uni at a party alone very drunk.

3 girls sat next to me just talking, suddenly one pointed at me and was like „girls thats him“

i didnt have any idea what was going on until they told me theres a girl talking about how beautiful i am.

then they called her up and she awkwardly sat next to me while they left
Did you fuck her?

What's your PSL

Sounds ridiculous to me such thing
was an annoying POS in school but girls said i was hot behind my back jfl, seriously doubt i'm psl5, maybe if i lost weight but not rn

massive locationcel atm but online on instagram and twitter and stuff
Girls said you were hot JFL you're another Chad

• +1
Did you fuck her?

What's your PSL

Sounds ridiculous to me such thing
yes, and was pretty ridiculous to me at the time. above 5 at least but im also 6‘4

• +1
yes, and was pretty ridiculous to me at the time. above 5 at least but im also 6‘4
Shutup

I never even been smiled at by a girl fuck this shit and she approached you for sex

• +1
AH-ZERO

american-sign-language-zero-picture-id172773534

• +1
i hardly go outside but the best one that i still remember vividly was a busty blonde who walked passed me on a walking trail. she smiled in my eyes, looked me up and down, then smiled in my eyes again. also had a group of jbs stare and giggle at me in a cafe. i was a 5 psl at the time id say since i had less bloat and less norwood. i still use tinder pics from that era which landed me a lot of matches also.

now im a disgusting slob

• +1
Not a single IOI since I was in HS and only by subhuman girls which don't count so 0.

• +1
Everyone gets IOIs lol. Doesn’t mean you’re particularly good looking maybe just not hideous.

A lot of women stare at me whenever I leave my house but I don’t count those as IOIs. An IOI that I remember because it was so unnerving to me was a girl sucking on her thumb while staring me down when I was talking to her friend. I pretended not to notice and left the classroom first after school ended. Even till this day I try to forget it because it haunts me.

I’m psl 4.5 as rated by r/truerateme. I think a lot of my subhuman friends get IOIs too but they just don’t tell me because telling other people about receiving IOIs is narcy and feminine. So probably a lot of men in your life are just not telling you about IOIs they’re getting because of this or they just don’t realise it because men are oblivious.

• +1
Ugh 0 maybe once.
Some uggo roastie told me his beautiful my hieght is.
I am around 2 psl currently

• +1
A lot of women stare at me whenever I leave my house but I don’t count those as IOIs.

this is legit. i added a girl to instagram recently who would make long eye contact but then she ended up blocking me.

an ioi is basically them going the extra mile when they dont necessarily need to

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
this is legit. i added a girl to instagram recently who would make long eye contact but then she ended up blocking me.

an ioi is basically them going the extra mile when they dont necessarily need to
i'm a subhuman but acceptance is the key

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and auboutduprecipice

Her blocking you could actually be an ioi though. Unless that is what you’re actually implying and I’m just stating the obvious. Because as you said girls going the extra mile when they don’t need to is an ioi.

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • +1

Last edited:
  • +1
you're most likely better looking than you think. remember, women rate ryan gosling and paul rudd as some of the hottest actors

what? how so?
tbh i'm tired to think about females. i want to do something useful for the good people, beeing remembered as a virtuous man. actualizing my faithful human nature.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1551 and auboutduprecipice
you're most likely better looking than you think. remember, women rate ryan gosling and paul rudd as some of the hottest actors

what? how so?
I just said it. She’s going the extra mile even when she doesn’t need to. That means she’s treating you special. It does depend though if you did anything at all. If you didn’t even msg her or interact with her it’s prob an ioi and she’s trying to get your attention. If you were bothering her then it’s not an ioi and she was just blocking you because you’re annoying or creepy.
Think about it. Would you block some random ugly girl who didn’t even msg you? I wouldn’t if she didn’t bother me. I would only notice the good looking people on my list.

• +1
I just said it. She’s going the extra mile even when she doesn’t need to. That means she’s treating you special. It does depend though if you did anything at all. If you didn’t even msg her or interact with her it’s prob an ioi and she’s trying to get your attention. If you were bothering her then it’s not an ioi and she was just blocking you because you’re annoying or creepy.
Think about it. Would you block some random ugly girl who didn’t even msg you? I wouldn’t if she didn’t bother me. I would only notice the good looking people on my list.

i messaged her once in a span of three months and liked two pictures. i only got blocked after the message

• So Sad
  • +1
i hardly go outside but the best one that i still remember vividly was a busty blonde who walked passed me on a walking trail. she smiled in my eyes, looked me up and down, then smiled in my eyes again. also had a group of jbs stare and giggle at me in a cafe. i was a 5 psl at the time id say since i had less bloat and less norwood. i still use tinder pics from that era which landed me a lot of matches also.

now im a disgusting slob
Thats big ioi

Everyone gets IOIs lol.
A lot of psl4-5 people get IOIs and some even approaches. I think i must be 2-3 then because i never got any. But that story is ridiciolous too you must be high sex appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
O
i messaged her once in a span of three months and liked two pictures. i only got blocked after the message
oh maybe it was an IOD. Idk depends honestly. Can’t always tell with women.

• +1
prolly my ex oneitis cuddling up to me on the bus

i didnt do anything

i asked her out like 3 months later and she rejected me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Over
prolly my ex oneitis cuddling up to me on the bus

i didnt do anything

i asked her out like 3 months later and she rejected me
Youre an idiot for not acting sooner. Legit cuddle for no reason wtf are fucking chads here doing fucking slayers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and sloopnoob
Youre an idiot for not acting sooner. Legit cuddle for no reason wtf are fucking chads here doing fucking slayers
Even then she would have rejected me, she was 100% just using me.

also wtf do you expect me to do jfl, i was on r/incels at 13, im fucked for life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
Thats big ioi

A lot of psl4-5 people get IOIs and some even approaches. I think i must be 2-3 then because i never got any. But that story is ridiciolous too you must be high sex appeal.
Yeah a lot of PSL4+ guys get IOIs or else everyone would be incel lol.

Are you sure you haven’t gotten any IOIs maybe you just haven’t realised it. Women are really good at noticing IOIs but men are not so you probably have gotten some but just haven’t noticed them. If you have a female relative like a sister or a cousin you should go out with her more. Maybe she will tell you whenever a girl gives you an ioi.

I know the story is ridiculous because I think she’s some crazy stalker girl. Would record me and send to her family. She even video called her mother and asked me to say hi to her mom and sis. Was so awkward tbh.

Anyway just keep going out I’m sure your mentalceldom will be cured. Just leave your basement theory is legit. But this corona has fucked us tbh so can’t do that now.

also wtf do you expect me to do jfl, i was on r/incels at 13, im fucked for life
Nigga how old are you. r/incels was just a few years ago. Which means you’re probably like 16 lol. All the young mentalcels on here ruining their mental health.

Last edited:
  • +1

You were hugged unprovoked you cant be real incel. Mentalcel.
Yeah a lot of PSL4+ guys get IOIs or else everyone would be incel lol.

Are you sure you haven’t gotten any IOIs maybe you just haven’t realised it. Women are really good at noticing IOIs but men are not so you probably have gotten some but just haven’t noticed them. If you have a female relative like a sister or a cousin you should go out with her more. Maybe she will tell you whenever a girl gives you an ioi.
I know the story is ridiculous because I think she’s some crazy stalker girl. Would record me and send to her family. She even video called her mother and asked me to say hi to her mom and sis. Was so awkward tbh.
Anyway just keep going out I’m sure your mentalceldom will be cured. Just leave your basement theory is legit. But this corona has fucked us tbh so can’t do that now.

Nigga how old are you. r/incels was just a few years ago. Which means you’re probably like 16 lol. All the young mentalcels on here ruining their mental health.
A real IOI is obvious look at dude who wrote here about a giro who said he is beautiful and he fucked her. That is a IOI. Not some bullshit where you arent sure if she is just being polite. Neither happened to me ever.

I have female relatives one few years older and one is 20-22, but id prefer to spare them my disguisting presence and not to talk to them about my shit situation. I dont even have their phone number anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
You were hugged unprovoked you cant be real incel. Mentalcel.

A real IOI is obvious look at dude who wrote here about a giro who said he is beautiful and he fucked her. That is a IOI. Not some bullshit where you arent sure if she is just being polite. Neither happened to me ever.

I have female relatives one few years older and one is 20-22, but id prefer to spare them my disguisting presence and not to talk to them about my shit situation. I dont even have their phone number anyway.
Not all IOIs are clear especially to an aspie. Most IOIs are not communicated verbally. That dudes story is probably not as simple as you think it is.

I don’t know you’re situation so I can’t say really but be on the lookout for any eye contact when you’re out and about. If a girl is always staring at you it could be an IOI or and IOD. Depends on what you feel really. And if you’re unsure whether it was an IOI or not, just ask yourself whether she acts like that around every guy or just you. If around every guy it is not an ioi, if only you it probably is an IOI.

Trust me it’s not over, I hate to be that guy but the ugliest of my friends are actually the biggest slayers so looks is probably not that important for getting girls. And yes they’re all 5’5” too not even joking.

• +1
Not all IOIs are clear especially to an aspie. Most IOIs are not communicated verbally. That dudes story is probably not as simple as you think it is.

I don’t know you’re situation so I can’t say really but be on the lookout for any eye contact when you’re out and about. If a girl is always staring at you it could be an IOI or and IOD. Depends on what you feel really. And if you’re unsure whether it was an IOI or not, just ask yourself whether she acts like that around every guy or just you. If around every guy it is not an ioi, if only you it probably is an IOI.

Trust me it’s not over, I hate to be that guy but the ugliest of my friends are actually the biggest slayers so looks is probably not that important for getting girls. And yes they’re all 5’5” too not even joking.
I dont even know any girls irl so there is nothing to look for, ever.

But i have chubby one and landwhale in my class and they never gave me any attention or even looked at me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Vidyacoper
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
I dont even know any girls irl so there is nothing to look for, ever.

But i have chubby one and landwhale in my class and they never gave me any attention or even looked at me.
Of course landwhales aren’t gonna look at you. Unattractive girls don’t give out IOIs as much as stacies do. They probably have an incel Becky mindset too. The IOIs I have gotten are all from above average or attractive girls. Ugly girls do not dare to make eye contact with me.

Just go to community college or get an easy job bro. Do something that is not stressful but gets you out of the house with minimal effort. Your life will improve a lot. And don’t take anything from these online incel forums as gospel because a lot of it is coming from autists who bring other people down because they’re hateful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Over