HOW MOUTH GUARD MADE MY CHEEKBONES AND JAW MORE PRONOUNCED

what does incisors chewing help you?

Bh
TABLE OF TROLLING
•INTRODUCTION
•TYPES OF MOUTH GUARD
•HOW TO MOLD AND USE

ALOT OF YOU ARE PROBABLY FAMILIAR TO THE MOUTH GUARD CLENCHING METHOD.

WELL, I USED THE MOUTH GUARD FOR JUST NORMAL CHEWING RATHER THAN CLENCHING

AND ITS TOUGHER THAN ANY CHEWING GUM I CHEWED (I CHEWED MASTIC GUM) AND IT REALLY MAKES YOUR THICK JUICY MASSETER SOAR

AND ITS LIKE A UNLIMITED CHEWING GUM GLITCH CUZ IT DOESNT BREAK DOWN NOR DOES IT EXPIRE

AND FOR A WEEK OF USE IT HAS INCREASED MY BIGONIAL WIDTH (JUST MUSCLE GAINS) AND PRONOUNCED MY HOLLOW CHEEKS

View attachment 2189690
View attachment 2189720
ALSO I'LL TRY ONE SIDED MOUTHGUARD CHEWING TO FIX THE ASSYMETRY (IK IT LOOKS LIKE CRAP)

•TYPES OF MOUTH GUARD

A NORMAL BOXING MOUTH GUARD

View attachment 2189696

OR YOU CAN GET A ANTI BRUXISM AND ANTI SLEEP APNEA MOUTH GUARD FROM AMAZON

View attachment 2189699
View attachment 2189700
THIS ONE LOOKS COOL NGL:feelsohh::feelshehe:

HOW TO MOLD A MOUTHGUARD

1)BOIL WATER
2)DROP THE MOUTH GUARD IN THE WATER FOR 10 SECONDS
3)TAKE IT OUT, WAVE IT IN THE AIR FOR 1 SECOND TO COOL IT DOWN A BIT
4) ~KILL YOURSELF~
5) AHEM I MEAN, IT'LL SOFTEN AND THEN PUT IT ON YOUR TEETH

BASICALLY THIS VIDEO :

AND THEN CHEW LIKE A FUCKING MONKEY! :Comfy::ogre:

ALSO MOUTH GUARD CHEWING DOESNT BLOAT YOU RATHER GETS RID OF THE BLOAT SOMEHow

TABLE OF TROLLING
•INTRODUCTION
•TYPES OF MOUTH GUARD
•HOW TO MOLD AND USE

ALOT OF YOU ARE PROBABLY FAMILIAR TO THE MOUTH GUARD CLENCHING METHOD.

WELL, I USED THE MOUTH GUARD FOR JUST NORMAL CHEWING RATHER THAN CLENCHING

AND ITS TOUGHER THAN ANY CHEWING GUM I CHEWED (I CHEWED MASTIC GUM) AND IT REALLY MAKES YOUR THICK JUICY MASSETER SOAR

AND ITS LIKE A UNLIMITED CHEWING GUM GLITCH CUZ IT DOESNT BREAK DOWN NOR DOES IT EXPIRE

AND FOR A WEEK OF USE IT HAS INCREASED MY BIGONIAL WIDTH (JUST MUSCLE GAINS) AND PRONOUNCED MY HOLLOW CHEEKS

View attachment 2189690
View attachment 2189720
ALSO I'LL TRY ONE SIDED MOUTHGUARD CHEWING TO FIX THE ASSYMETRY (IK IT LOOKS LIKE CRAP)

•TYPES OF MOUTH GUARD

A NORMAL BOXING MOUTH GUARD

View attachment 2189696

OR YOU CAN GET A ANTI BRUXISM AND ANTI SLEEP APNEA MOUTH GUARD FROM AMAZON

View attachment 2189699
View attachment 2189700
THIS ONE LOOKS COOL NGL:feelsohh::feelshehe:

HOW TO MOLD A MOUTHGUARD

1)BOIL WATER
2)DROP THE MOUTH GUARD IN THE WATER FOR 10 SECONDS
3)TAKE IT OUT, WAVE IT IN THE AIR FOR 1 SECOND TO COOL IT DOWN A BIT
4) ~KILL YOURSELF~
5) AHEM I MEAN, IT'LL SOFTEN AND THEN PUT IT ON YOUR TEETH

BASICALLY THIS VIDEO :

AND THEN CHEW LIKE A FUCKING MONKEY! :Comfy::ogre:

ALSO MOUTH GUARD CHEWING DOESNT BLOAT YOU RATHER GETS RID OF THE BLOAT SOMEHOW

Bhai can you send the link of mouthgaurd you used

• Hmm...
Reactions: curlyheadfelipe and HalfGypsyMogger
After a day of hard clenching, chewing on mouthguard I can already feel the growth of my masseters. After a while my jaw is going to be stronger than my dog's that I can chew on bones

• Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and HalfGypsyMogger
After a day of hard clenching, chewing on mouthguard I can already feel the growth of my masseters. After a while my jaw is going to be stronger than my dog's that I can chew on bones
Yeah thats called a pump, your masseters will go into their orignal form soon

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
So only 1 mouth guard will be enough to start clenching?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and curlyheadfelipe
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curlyheadfelipe, HalfGypsyMogger and RAMU KAKA
So only 1 mouth guard will be enough to start clenching?
Yeah, if you dont mess up your first Mouth guard by moulding it incorrectly

blast t bhai

• So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
actually if you have good features but your facial developpement was screwed due to fucked up posture and spine and forward head posture you will most likely have a retratced maxilla inside so if you fix ur head posture + mew and hard muothguard u will regain the forward growth ur normal natural face will have
How long until u see results?

ALSO MOUTH GUARD CHEWING DOESNT BLOAT YOU RATHER GETS RID OF THE BLOAT SOMEHOW
It gets rid of the bloat because you'll get bigger jaw muscles (volume) and this will end up making the skin of your jaw tighter.

Having less loose skin helps to show more definition of your bones (this may explain why my cheeks look a bit sunken and leaner when I flex my jaw muscles by pressing my molars against each other).

It probably also helps to show more definition of your zygo in a 3/4 view, I noticed this when I flex my masseters too.

• +1
It gets rid of the bloat because you'll get bigger jaw muscles (volume) and this will end up making the skin of your jaw tighter.

Having less loose skin helps to show more definition of your bones (this may explain why my cheeks look a bit sunken and leaner when I flex my jaw muscles by pressing my molars against each other).

It probably also helps to show more definition of your zygo in a 3/4 view, I noticed this when I flex my masseters too.
Yeah, even chewing gum will make your cheeks thinner in the long run, but when after chewing gum it bloats your cheeks for a small amount of time

Why do u spread this info bro. I know ur high iq but once normies catch up its over, just like height , now even 6'3 has become common and apparently a lot of people use hgh to grow too @alriodai

Why do u spread this info bro. I know ur high iq but once normies catch up its over, just like height , now even 6'3 has become common and apparently a lot of people use hgh to grow too @alriodai
I live in India and i doubt a currycel can ascend just by growing masseter over their subhuman inward gonions

• Hmm...
i wear mouthguards during sparring sessions although I didnt felt it was working out masseters this much.

Gonna try clenching hard after my fillers sets up

Last edited:
  • Love it
Am an indian too . But i can ascend .so can many others
I live in India and i doubt a currycel can ascend just by growing masseter over their subhuman inward gonions

its called kappa chewing, and moulding the mouthguard defeats its entire purpose since you cant chew with as much force

low IQ thread
gonna search about kappa chewing. thanks

lmao ofc its sum new greycel retard who probably never tried mouthguarding in his life saying this shit

i got mouthguard piled back in august 2022 and i bought a mouthguard in september 2022 and been trying it on, i didn't mold it at first because i seen the dude who said to do it didn't mold it:
results: i kept having fucking saliva drooping down my mouth, my fucking teeth were fucking hurting (hurt not in a good way) and i coudln't even stay 20 min with it

i stopped it just a omnth or 2 later

i bought one again in feb 2023 and this time i molded it super good
i also cut the sides so i can just chew on it instead
results: i acutally felt presure thru my cheekbones and maxilla alongside hard mewing for a long time, i can do it for a super long time and also builds the massetesr muscle pretty quick, i can also do it all day without saliva coming down and can also talk lol

your post is fo fkn low IQ dude lol

hard chewing + mewing actaully lower your gonial angle lol, pushing your maxilla more forward and more upswing and chewing will lift the maxilla and also give you a more squarish ramus and lower your goninos if good posture

hate ppl that dont know wtf theyre talkbin about
@eyes

• +1
Reactions: eyes
after u mold it in hot water u cut the sides w scissors
it was hurting my gums hard too and actually pushing all up thru my gums (another proof that it pushes your teeth upwards)

im not using it everyday (once every 2 day for hours) and theres sum results and i dont even do mewing all day only 30 minutes or 20 bc i can't

bit when i finsih exams in june i will:
super hard mewing + muothgaurd chewing + my posture will 100% be fixed + many bone growth suppelemenets + RAD140+LGD4033+MK677 got IGF 1 which promote bone growth

i will be a mogger by september
How do you look, pm me unless you're a teen.

@mayo mogger @brucewayne78 embarassing ahh thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985