How much BF can I lose in a month doing this?

O

Ocelot

So we're gonna have to go to school in a month and I figured it'd be a good time to get lean. I'm at 19% BF (measured by calipers so account for an error of +/- 3-5% tbh) right now.

1. I'm planning to do cardio twice a week, an hour each session. I usually take a run in the park but would you guys recommend HIIT over this? I've heard some bad things about steady-state cardio but never bothered researching.
  2. Obviously cutting out all the snacks I've been eating, potato chips, chocolates, etc. and go into a deficit of around 300 calories.

How much BF do you think I can lose in a month's time, given I stay consistent?

Up to 3% body FAT You can lose

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
hiit mogs running

• +1
Reactions: Tb62
One month you won’t lose anything noticeable other than water

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: patricknotstar and Ocelot
[QUOTE = "Ocelot, Post: 4426480, Mitglied: 5712"]
Warum?
[/ZITAT]
burns more calories in the same time

• +1
HIIT spikes hgh and keeps your body in a fat burning state for multiple hours after your workout. It is better than steady state cardio but also harder

• +1
Reactions: Tb62 and Ocelot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and Ocelot
HIIT spikes hgh and keeps your body in a fat burning state for multiple hours after your workout. It is better than steady state cardio but also harder
interesting, will make a routine asap and see if I get good results this month

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
I’m the master of losing body fat. You gotta do intermittent fasting/keto and 2 a days lifting/ hard cardio, 6 times a week. HIIT, running 2-5 miles or walking inclined treadmill or stair master fast speeds. 7-9 hours of sleep. 1 cheat meal a week... sub 1500 cals.

Depends you won’t be burning that much more calories. It haves a longer affect tho.

0,5 % bf per week

• +1
honestly dont recommend you start cutting weight
you might still be growing and cutting weight wont make u reach ur final height potential

• So Sad
you might still be growing and cutting weight wont make u reach ur final height potential
Who said that ?

Cope my knee growth plates were closed fully a year ago and I have grown 1 cm in 2 years

manlet destiny

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
It is healthy to lose 1 pound a week, tbh noticeable and sustainable results take weeks and weeks

• +1
Cope my knee growth plates were closed fully a year ago and I have grown 1 cm in 2 years

manlet destiny
in that case go for it jfl
so over for us manlets

• JFL
in that case go for it jfl
so over for us manlets
unironically I wanted to look gigalean and shredded when I was younger and developing, 13-14 years old, I remember skipping meals and eating low calorie dense foods

absolutely over if your parents didn't force-feed you horse testes and chase you with a bull in the fields to developmentmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
So we're gonna have to go to school in a month and I figured it'd be a good time to get lean. I'm at 19% BF (measured by calipers so account for an error of +/- 3-5% tbh) right now.

1. I'm planning to do cardio twice a week, an hour each session. I usually take a run in the park but would you guys recommend HIIT over this? I've heard some bad things about steady-state cardio but never bothered researching.
  2. Obviously cutting out all the snacks I've been eating, potato chips, chocolates, etc. and go into a deficit of around 300 calories.

post body
the best bf% measurer is an objective eye

unironically I wanted to look gigalean and shredded when I was younger and developing, 13-14 years old, I remember skipping meals and eating low calorie dense foods

absolutely over if your parents didn't force-feed you horse testes and chase you with a bull in the fields to developmentmaxx
I had a phase where I wanted to go vegan for the animals that I wouldn't want to eat meat anymore
my dad got mad at me and forced me to eat a steak, i ate it while i was crying JFL
now i realize how based he was ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, Deleted member 10679, chance and 2 others
Deficit of 300 calories x 30 days = 9,000 calories : 7,700 kcal for 1 kg of body fat = ~1.17 kg / 2.58 lb

• +1
Reactions: TITUS, Tyronecell and Ocelot
Deficit of 300 calories x 30 days = 9,000 calories : 7,700 kcal for 1 kg of body fat = ~1.17 kg / 2.58 lb
And that's assuming I lose solely body fat.

Will up the deficit to 500 then.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10536

300 calorie deficit ? Are you fucken stupid. How do you know your in a deficit when your maintenance shifts day to day along with the foods you eat changes since not all calories are equal.
If you want to actually lose body fat and enter lipolysis first go keto and 2nd no more than 1500 calories a day, also use ephedrine and caffeine to blunt appetite.
Then again your probably a high inhib pussy who will rush for a Mars bar as soon as he feels his blood sugar go a bit low , so this will fall on deaf ears

or you could listen to someone who’s actually gotten results for once in your life

98986A64 A59C 4966 9309 BBD505EF57C9

B2F08755 5E8B 42C5 AC48 7A3E3927592C

• JFL
I’m the master of losing body fat. You gotta do intermittent fasting/keto and 2 a days lifting/ hard cardio, 6 times a week. HIIT, running 2-5 miles or walking inclined treadmill or stair master fast speeds. 7-9 hours of sleep. 1 cheat meal a week... sub 1500 cals.
^legit

Not much. You should cut more cals, eat mostly protein, train with weights besides cardio and mix the cardio up if you are not used to running so your legs can handle more volume. Caffeine, salbutamol and HGH are good aditions with little sides.
If you are willing to starvemax, people diet on protein shakes alone, but that's for women.
You need to know how much muscle you got to calculate your caloric allotment btw.

Last edited:
300 calorie deficit ? Are you fucken stupid. How do you know your in a deficit when your maintenance shifts day to day along with the foods you eat changes since not all calories are equal.
If you want to actually lose body fat and enter lipolysis first go keto and 2nd no more than 1500 calories a day, also use ephedrine and caffeine to blunt appetite.
Then again your probably a high inhib pussy who will rush for a Mars bar as soon as he feels his blood sugar go a bit low , so this will fall on deaf ears

or you could listen to someone who’s actually gotten results for once in your life

View attachment 864000
View attachment 864002
you ugly fuck, continue making assumptions about who I am despite knowing absolutely nothing about me

• +1
I had a phase where I wanted to go vegan for the animals that I wouldn't want to eat meat anymore
my dad got mad at me and forced me to eat a steak, i ate it while i was crying JFL
now i realize how based he was ngl
dad saved you from becoming a fag
what a legend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, Deleted member 10679 and Deleted member 9699

View attachment 864000
View attachment 864002
chill out bro, no time for these essays and aggression
8Xft.gif