6'1/185cm
158LBS / 71.5Kg

Tagging high iq gymbros: @chadison @loox

I am going for the fightclub body @ArvidGustavsson

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NarrowJaw, vaninskybird, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
defo 8-10% bf
good job bro! remembering how fat you were when you started looksmaxxing this is very good bro

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137, ChristianChad, TrestIsBest and 3 others
by the looks of it ur frame has gotten wider

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Prob like 13%

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, chadison, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person

• JFL
hahhaah than i am dead
xD.

btw bro im gonna get a bloodtest soon and get my thyroid checked in sha Allah. IF i get on thyroid meds i'm sure my hair will stop thinning and grow more

• Love it
xD.

btw bro im gonna get a bloodtest soon and get my thyroid checked in sha Allah. IF i get on thyroid meds i'm sure my hair will stop thinning and grow more

A proper thyroid panel includes:

• TSH
  • Total and free T4
  • Total and free T3
  • rT3
  • T3 resin uptake (this will show you if the T3 is actually entering the cell and doing its job)
  • Thyroid antibodies: TPOAb & TgAb
The problem is that not a lot of doctors will measure those, especially the rT3, which is almost the most important marker to see.

this site is legit BASED asfuck and the writer is HIGH IQ as fuck in those things

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 6380
A proper thyroid panel includes:

• TSH
  • Total and free T4
  • Total and free T3
  • rT3
  • T3 resin uptake (this will show you if the T3 is actually entering the cell and doing its job)
  • Thyroid antibodies: TPOAb & TgAb
The problem is that not a lot of doctors will measure those, especially the rT3, which is almost the most important marker to see.

this site is legit BASED asfuck and the writer is HIGH IQ as fuck in those things
I appreciate you alot brother. I will remember this with my doctor in sha Allah. Thanks alot.

Also check my mewing guides, i hope you'll benefit

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Lars
do you have a small head ?
@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Lars
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
12-13?

• +1
see you in a disneyland

@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: Lars and subhuman incel
You can lose more. Watching videos I say like the others 13% it's ok score but you can lose more to be at your max self but you look good. Also I believe the difference from double digit to single digit is quite noticed and you will be content maybe surprised with your looks at single digit fat. Maybe try 8% but build a little muscle more. And smile to...

• +1
like 15%

• +1
You can lose more. Watching videos I say like the others 13% it's ok score but you can lose more to be at your max self but you look good. Also I believe the difference from double digit to single digit is quite noticed and you will be content maybe surprised with your looks at single digit fat. Maybe try 8% but build a little muscle more. And smile to...
yeahh true bro i am trying to as lean as posible and stop when i feel like my hormones are going to shit , my hollow cheeks are rn at their best

Take the low bf pill
Doesn t work
0 :feelsokman:

Attachments

• maxresdefault (18).jpg
    maxresdefault (18).jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 212
  • +1
I’d say around 15%.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137 and Lars
Get that body hair removed boyo 😩

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, LastHopeForNorman, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
Disgusting

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and Lars
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and coolguy1
Take the low bf pill
Doesn t work
0 :feelsokman:
Yes depends on your bones but you never know until you try to see. @larsanova69 looks good face so he has good motivations to try to skin up. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
shave that shit bro

• JFL
just under or art 15% bf, i would had guestimated

• +1
looking good king, im mirin

• +1
hahaha why chest hair is manly:what::what::lul:

Got all that shit removed with a laser treatment, best decision ever. Only place they can’t do is pubes cuz it might make you infertile. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Aqua and Lars
The answers here are probably right, around 13.5-14%. Doesn't even matter though until you find your limiting BF (how low you can go before you lose muscle and feel tired). You're probably close to it right now but not completely there. Mine is 10%, which is average. Also, I'm 3 inches shorter than you and 15lbs heavier, so you still have a lot of frame to fill out and look better with.

Protip: if you gain more muscle and get a little tan, shave chest and ab hair down to 1/16in. It makes your physique look much more aesthetic and kempt.

• Love it
About 15% yeah definitely get more tan and shave. You'll look about 10-12% just by doing that. Pale skin makes you look less lean than you really are and the hair prevents having visible muscle definition.

• +1
The answers here are probably right, around 13.5-14%. Doesn't even matter though until you find your limiting BF (how low you can go before you lose muscle and feel tired). You're probably close to it right now but not completely there. Mine is 10%, which is average. Also, I'm 3 inches shorter than you and 15lbs heavier, so you still have a lot of frame to fill out and look better with.

Protip: if you gain more muscle and get a little tan, shave chest and ab hair down to 1/16in. It makes your physique look much more aesthetic and kempt.
Thanks bro!!! :)) will update when i hit that spot , and from there i am going to leanbulk again , still thinking about using melanotan to tan to avoid skin aging or would you just tan without it i am type 3 skintype

• +1
Reactions: chadison
Thanks bro!!! :)) will update when i hit that spot , and from there i am going to leanbulk again , still thinking about using melanotan to tan to avoid skin aging or would you just tan without it i am type 3 skintype
I looked into melanotan but it seems suspicious to me, I'm not sure how much I trust injecting that into my body. You could either just tan outside whenever the season is right for it like I do, or go to a tanning booth like amnesia. Also supplementing beta-carotene has helped my skin tone a bit I've noticed

• +1
Also I'm aware of aging from tanning, I usually only rock a light tan for that reason. Dark tans have diminishing returns and are a lot more prone for skin aging to occur

• +1
12-13% imo. Chad face and decent frame. Mirin your ascension, how did u lose so much body fat btw? Did u just starve urself and did you do cardio?

• +1
12-13% imo. Chad face and decent frame. Mirin your ascension, how did u lose so much body fat btw? Did u just starve urself and did you do cardio?
first time i leanmaxxed i indeed starved and no gym , big mistake , now i am cutting and bulking everytime gaining maxx 5kgs and cutting back to the same weight everytime again so i get bigger and even leaner

• +1
Reactions: NarrowJaw
defo 8-10% bf
good job bro! remembering how fat you were when you started looksmaxxing this is very good bro
Theres no way he's 8-10%, more like 12-14%

first time i leanmaxxed i indeed starved and no gym , big mistake , now i am cutting and bulking everytime gaining maxx 5kgs and cutting back to the same weight everytime again so i get bigger and even leaner
Why was it a big mistake?

defo 8-10% bf
Bullshit

There's likely 15-18% BF

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad

Yea he's on Ray Peat Forum I'm pretty sure (the writer

• +1
Bullshit

There's likely 15-18% BF
bro he has low muscle mass
and no way he is that high too
even though i am shit at guessing bf

a tan will ascend you more than 10% bf