How much Calcium to use| Trying to GROW again

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope
I plan on supplement maxxing again but with no copes this time.

I'm 6ft and 180 pounds I got measured again and I'm confirmed 6ft.

If I wear lifts I'll be 6'2 but I need to be 6'3 or at least 6'4.

CALCIUM builds bones, K2 transports it, and D3 synthesise it.

How much Calcium do I use?

I plan on using:
15mg of MK4
10000iu of D3
12.5mg of Aromasin
12.5mg of MK-677

Sources for all things I'm using:

Vitamin D3
Aromasin
MK4
MK-677

@Chintuck22 @kjsbdfiusdf @Proex @TheCopefulCurry @goat2x @BigBoy

• +1
Reactions: Aero, CANI, Deleted member 9779 and 4 others
you finna die

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, Deleted member 5875, TheoryMaxxer and 1 other person
Just get calcium from dietary sources. Get 1000-1500mg a day. If you do use dietary supplements, eggshell calcium is by far the best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
@Latebloomer10 @Pagan cope @Bronze8 @Rope2647

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Lux
2 kilos a day

• +1
ur height is more then fine but to answer ur question 2k should be good and get it from egg shells.

• +1
How old are u again?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 10172
Your height is good enough. If you can’t get girls it’s because of your FACE

• +1
Reactions: Mexicanboi, TheoryMaxxer and Deleted member 10172
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
I'll say it again but cut the Aromasin. Everything else looks good

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 10172
no height for your face, not like any of this shit will help you unless you are actually deficient

no height for your face, not like any of this shit will help you unless you are actually deficient
The aromasin and the MK677 isn't cope but you could say the MK4 and D3 and Calcium is cope

The aromasin and the MK677 isn't cope but you could say the MK4 and D3 and Calcium is cope
aromasin and mk677 are also cope, aromasin will only crash your estrogen levels unless if you take blood tests and know exactly how much to take to stay at low normal levels and mk677 will only leave you hyperglycemic and hungry all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
aromasin and mk677 are also cope, aromasin will only crash your estrogen levels unless if you take blood tests and know exactly how much to take to stay at low normal levels and mk677 will only leave you hyperglycemic and hungry all the time.
mk677 and aromasin isn't cope theres literally studies and a person who actually took it who noticed results and on many forums shown their IGF-1 levels increased what the fuck are u talking about and mk677 wont turn you hyperglycemic

• +1
Reactions: CANI and Deleted member 5875
mk677 and aromasin isn't cope theres literally studies and a person who actually took it who noticed results and on many forums shown their IGF-1 levels increased what the fuck are u talking about and mk677 wont turn you hyperglycemic
Links? And anecdotes without evidence don’t count

just take calcium supplements or drink some raw milk. You're probably not deficient so it probably won't make a difference.

Links? And anecdotes without evidence don’t count
screen-shot-2018-08-13-at-9-43-55-am-jpg.815993

I plan on supplement maxxing again but with no copes this time.

I'm 6ft and 180 pounds I got measured again and I'm confirmed 6ft.

If I wear lifts I'll be 6'2 but I need to be 6'3 or at least 6'4.

CALCIUM builds bones, K2 transports it, and D3 synthesise it.

How much Calcium do I use?

I plan on using:
15mg of MK4
10000iu of D3
12.5mg of Aromasin
12.5mg of MK-677

Sources for all things I'm using:

Vitamin D3
Aromasin
MK4
MK-677

@Chintuck22 @kjsbdfiusdf @Proex @TheCopefulCurry @goat2x @BigBoy
Bro i don't think you should take calcium cause we are all ambundant in calcium!

The idea that calcium builds strong bones is so far from the truth, that protein is the main building block for most tissues in the body. One interesting anecdote is that cow milk has 10X the amount of calcium than the human breastmilk does, and that cow dairy is a large component of our diets. Not to say that the high quality, raw grass fed dairy should be avoided due to calcium, it exposes the lack of fat soluble vitamins - K2, and D3 in our diets to regulate calcium metabolism, and seeing that magnesium is the main co-factor for vitamin D metabolism, it's easy to see why there's a double whammy when you don't consume enough magnesium.

High calcium and high vitamin D without enough magnesium can lead to many health problems, when you could simply search hyperglycemia side effects.

So consuming dairy may increase the need for magnesium in your diet, but it's such a good source of all the others vitamins and minerals, that we need to focus on the real second issue.

- Modern cultural methods do not put magnesium back in the soil, in fact they use a large amount of minerals like potassium and phosphorus that further exacerbate magnesium deficencies because of antagonistic effects. Those plants being grown won't necessarily die from magnesium deficency, but the animal or person that eats those plants will eventually suffer ill health, sooner or later, maybe not from a solely magnesium deficency because our foods right now are just deficent in pretty much everything.

The thing is, conventional feedlock animal as well as modern humans is so sick as is, that nutrition is never adressed as the root cause. Humans are used to feeling like crap every day, everyone needs a cup of coffe to get up in the morning, they're not thinking about magnesium and vit D deficency.

tldr - take magnesium instead of the calcium.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
  • +1
Not to say that the high quality, raw grass fed dairy should be avoided due to calcium, it exposes the lack of fat soluble vitamins - K2, and D3 in our diets to regulate calcium metabolism, and seeing that magnesium is the main co-factor for vitamin D metabolism, it's easy to see why there's a double whammy when you don't consume enough magnesium.

High calcium and high vitamin D without enough magnesium can lead to many health problems, when you could simply search hyperglycemia side effects.
over for me drinking a gallon of milk a day

• Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22
They are very similar
Aromasin is steroidal, letrozole is not
Aromasin is suicidal, letrozole is not
Letrozole has a rebound, Aromasin does not
Letrozole decreases igf-1, Aromasin increases igf-1
They are wayyy different

• JFL
Aromasin is steroidal, letrozole is not
Aromasin is suicidal, letrozole is not
Letrozole has a rebound, Aromasin does not
Letrozole decreases igf-1, Aromasin increases igf-1
They are wayyy different
both crash your e

Careful fucking with your hormones, specifically E2. It can be quite a rollercoaster.