How much calories do y'all usually eat on average?

I already said in the original post anyways it isn't gonna be long term; but still don't think keto will affect me that much , it hasn't so far outside low energy and I'm 3-4 weeks in. I'll defo increase the carb intake after I'm done with the diet since I also lost a bit of muscle in the meantime but it defo has it's perks.
it has no perks bhai trust me, your body is barely surviving on that little amount of cals. The thing I would do is completely switch my diet to a more natural approach and always making sure to get in enough cals.
keto isn't a horrible diet but there are just many better options that will get your body to superhuman level
If you want I can link you a thread of the best diet for your overall health and convert your body into a state of homeostasis

i usually eat less than 1k, i’m giga starvemaxxing
yea i dont get how you can lose a decent amount of weight weekly if ur not at least 1500-1000 range being average height and weight

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
affects random areas of the body, parts of my face are affected, i.e the mental protuberance and a brow, palms of my hands are affected, but my feet aren't, joints of my elbows and knees are affected, but neither my ankles nor my wrists.

the skin on top of my skull is also affected, I have wrinkles under my hair, but you can't tell unless I buzz it.
interesting, would it also explain your muscle mass or is that not correlated

affects random areas of the body, parts of my face are affected, i.e the mental protuberance and a brow, palms of my hands are affected, but my feet aren't, joints of my elbows and knees are affected, but neither my ankles nor my wrists.

the skin on top of my skull is also affected, I have wrinkles under my hair, but you can't tell unless I buzz it.

edit: wait nvm maybe the feet are affected, I have weird jungle walker feet that look like hands.

View attachment 2796715
I'm genuinely curious, in my mind you're a giga mogger but as you're stating parts of your face are affected. Do they affect you in a bad way or in other words are you ugly bcs of this?

15 yrs old 72kg 5'11 and I eat 2600 calories a day sometimes 3000 and ate 9000 one day JFL

If I go below 3000 I start going under 70kg so 3000 minimum

yea i dont get how you can lose a decent amount of weight weekly if ur not at least 1500-1000 range being average height and weight
fat loss is the same in 300 cals below maintenance and practically starving. when you're 'starvemaxxing' you're not losing fat at a more rapid paste you're just losing everything else, ranges from skin elasticity to organs to muscles. this may all make it seem like you lost more kg's which you did but it isn't all fat. fat loss remains the same so I really really advice you to not starve

it has no perks bhai trust me, your body is barely surviving on that little amount of cals. The thing I would do is completely switch my diet to a more natural approach and always making sure to get in enough cals.
keto isn't a horrible diet but there are just many better options that will get your body to superhuman level
If you want I can link you a thread of the best diet for your overall health and convert your body into a state of homeostasis
Sure, link one. I'm not exactly too well-versed in other diets outside of keto since I only been looking into that a lot as it seemed like a good idea, I can tell it's not that sustainable long term so I don't mind switching to something else with a good backing to it.

I'm genuinely curious, in my mind you're a giga mogger but as you're stating parts of your face are affected. Do they affect you in a bad way or in other words are you ugly bcs of this?
it's honestly not visible from the front I just look like a caveman from side profile.

Sure, link one. I'm not exactly too well-versed in other diets outside of keto since I only been looking into that a lot as it seemed like a good idea, I can tell it's not that sustainable long term so I don't mind switching to something else with a good backing to it.
This is a thread of mine that consists of some meals I eat on a daily basis. I've been doing research on these topics for a long time and this diet has been preached many many times by really high iq ppl. this thread is classified under gymcelling but overall this diet is perfect for everyone, as I stated it makes me legit feel like superman.

https://looksmax.org/threads/meals-...al-meals-gymcellers-foodcellers-gtfih.977495/

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and DrkNormie
it's honestly not visible from the front I just look like a caveman from side profile.
mirin tbh. your frame, height, ogre face probably makes for an intimidating appearance ngl.
I've never really seen the 'hype' in prettyboymaxxing but rather in ogremaxxing since you attract more high E girls and you are generally perceived more masculine and intimidating

Rather be feared by other niggas than be drooled over by cuck foids

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
  • Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk
1400 cals and mostly protein

• Love it
Reactions: DrkNormie
Just wondering how far some people are willing to go; personally I been limiting myself between 900-1200 calories on a keto diet and been doing well because of how I been eating high fibre foods, though my energy is atrocious so I'll probably increase the amount of carbs I eat in a few weeks time, mentally tho it been amazing.

How about the rest of y'all?
~2300 losing weight 6'3

cutting down from 12% to 9% rn so around 1500-1800 mostly protein and salad

4000+ probably. Otherwise I don’t put on any strength at the gym

3.5 to 4k cals rn, still the same weight.

Prolly had a lot as a kid tho dont recall

6'2, it's not acromegaly tier, just chronically elevated for some reason, got no tumor either.

i'm only 207lbs or something I just move a lot.
you sure it isn't just you using exogenous gh? cage

Around 3.5-4k. I'm a cyclist and my job involves me walking around most of the day

It is a short period I'm staying on keto in retrospect, I already grown all i really need to grow. Keto most removed my appetite for high carb/calorie foods anyways so it's not like i'll bounce back instantly.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24352095/ here's a good study on how even obese people on sub 1k calories never bounced back due to the Keto completely removing urges to eat high carb meals.
RIP to your testosterone in the long run how you gonna get your full profile of micronutrients for good endocrine system for function when you are on sub 1k calories.

Just wondering how far some people are willing to go; personally I been limiting myself between 900-1200 calories on a keto diet and been doing well because of how I been eating high fibre foods, though my energy is atrocious so I'll probably increase the amount of carbs I eat in a few weeks time, mentally tho it been amazing.

How about the rest of y'all?